Applied Nutriceuticals wants YOU! Opportunity to join the team here ;)

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    And that mister noodle....

Attachment 61639

For the longest time i though his name was mr Nuedo... ELmo: teaching kids its ok to talk to strange strangers

2. new thread so we can leave the non parents alone Your Favorite kids shows (you know you watch them too)
    •   

3. Apps keeping rolling in, and the competition keeps getting tighter!

It's been a busy week guys.... I'll review and post with a status update here by tomorrow evening. Thank you all for your patience!

4. Good luck to everyone who applied!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

5. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Good luck to everyone who applied!!!
    X2!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian
    Apps keeping rolling in, and the competition keeps getting tighter!

It's been a busy week guys.... I'll review and post with a status update here by tomorrow evening. Thank you all for your patience!
    Your the Man!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Where da appnuts at?!

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Where da appnuts at?!
    Here!!! Lol and ^^^^^^ up there lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Here!!! Lol and ^^^^^^ up there lol
    Hah good one............

Jk

10. Name:  image-4193954176.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  44.1 KB
    OG Punjabi Avenger

11. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian
    Apps keeping rolling in, and the competition keeps getting tighter!

Bump for new Appnut reps!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

12. Bumpity Bump
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Bump for new Appnut reps!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Bumpity Bump
    X3 ?

14. ^^^These :-)
    Patience guys lol Vit is a busy man :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Bumpity Humpity Bump!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Bumpity Humpity Bump!
    Is that what Ben is doing.to you right now?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Is that what Ben is doing.to you right now?
    Negative, Tony is too possessive to let Ben get close to me, he will only share with Blake and Bobby at times...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Bumpity Humpity Bump!
    Get off my leg!

19. I sincerely apologize guys..... reviewing apps and doing some forum/internet stalking on the applicants is more time consuming than I had ever imagined it would be. lol

In the past, I've always individually scouted and recruited for reps for the most part. This is a big change of pace! lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian
    I sincerely apologize guys..... reviewing apps and doing some forum/internet stalking on the applicants is more time consuming than I had ever imagined it would be. lol

In the past, I've always individually scouted and recruited for reps for the most part. This is a big change of pace! lol
    Waiting to see who's the next AN rep.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    I sincerely apologize guys..... reviewing apps and doing some forum/internet stalking on the applicants is more time consuming than I had ever imagined it would be. lol

That IMO is the best thing you can do brother, take your time and make sure to find character and morale attributes in the posts of your applicants I honestly wish the best to all the ones who applied, and want to take the oportunity to clarify I did NOT submit an app as another Rep was commenting on previous days. Reason being I have a lot of respect for the companies here and I know it would be an insult for them for someone like me, who is apart from a bit knowledgeable (just a bit...I can't say I really understand everything like Coop or many others here) also has many temperamental flaws and I still have to learn many things.

Vitruvian, I really hope your pick satisfies AppNuts needs and that he will also be someone who is known and respected by this community (Airborne hint hint haha).

Best of luck people.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

22. Man, this would be a solid company to rep for. Good luck to those that got the apps in!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

23. Honestly guys, Vit is not that busy. He is just having a really hard time getting away from the nudze that was PM'ed to him.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

24. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian

That's very good that you do that. Makes your decision very justified and not on a whim!

25. Following

26. Looking forward to seeing APPNUT reclaim our territory here on these forums. Best of luck to everyone who has applied so far!

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

27. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10
    Looking forward to seeing APPNUT reclaim our territory here on these forums. Best of luck to everyone who has applied so far!

David
    Team APPNUT
    Hoping to help!! And run some free test+hghup !

28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Hoping to help!! And run some free test+hghup !
    Ohhhhh.....I love HgH-Up! Sweet dreams....
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

29. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

Ohhhhh.....I love HgH-Up! Sweet dreams....
    Mhmm. I hacent tried free test but i get sick results from erase.. And free test is the same active AI, no?

30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Mhmm. I hacent tried free test but i get sick results from erase.. And free test is the same active AI, no?
    Yes, and forslean
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you explain to me the diff.
    By Hawk in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:27 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 05:36 PM