FREE Full Tubs Of Compete up to grab!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm already on it. This stuff looks awesome.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
many thanks!

I am 100% confident that Compete will be our #1 product very shortly. I have never been more excited for a product release than I am for this.

Tmac29

Awards
Vaughn, thoughts on using this in combination with a pre for the LCLT?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally love doing 1 scoop Compete + 1 scoop HemaVol pre, and then 1 scoop Compete intra. Best of both worlds.

Tmac29

Awards
I personally love doing 1 scoop Compete + 1 scoop HemaVol pre, and then 1 scoop Compete intra. Best of both worlds.
Yea I was thinking of doing 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop Powershock intra.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I was thinking of doing 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop Powershock intra.

powershock is a great product, no doubt about it. Imagine 1 scoop PS + 1 scoop Compete? HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

mnowak1228

Awards
Done!!! Hey Vaughn, I stopped In at the Vitamin Shop at my local mall yesterday and was talking to one of the sales reps. He said he uses, and loves Hemavol but he cant get the store to carry it. Maybe you can have one of your reps contact the store and get your product in there. Not to many people know the name iForce in my area, so when I asked him if they carried it and he started telling me about how much he loved Hemavol I was shocked!! I told him about Maximize V2, Intense and Compete and he said he would look around for it. Just something you may want to look into.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Done...def looking forward to a new product in the iforce lineup

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
done!

mnowak1228

Awards
Done!!! Hey Vaughn, I stopped In at the Vitamin Shop at my local mall yesterday and was talking to one of the sales reps. He said he uses, and loves Hemavol but he cant get the store to carry it. Maybe you can have one of your reps contact the store and get your product in there. Not to many people know the name iForce in my area, so when I asked him if they carried it and he started telling me about how much he loved Hemavol I was shocked!! I told him about Maximize V2, Intense and Compete and he said he would look around for it. Just something you may want to look into.
Bump...

mnowak1228

Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
aaaand shared...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The 2 stores near me both sell Hemavol( only watermelon though)

mnowak1228

Awards
The 2 stores near me both sell Hemavol( only watermelon though)
I guess they are all privately owned BC this one doesn't carry any iForce! I live in N.E.P.A. and I have to order it all the time. Id like to see somewhere local for me start carrying it. A lot of people I know don't order online, they would rather go to *** and pay top dollar for crap!! Smh...