50% Off - Christmas In July Is Back!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    •   

1. In case you didn't realize it, the 50% off code is now valid and available to use:

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Name:  imagesCAW94AV0.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  8.4 KBName:  untitled.png
Views: 139
Size:  96.1 KB

i'm in I love christmas in July!!

3. Quote Originally Posted by ozHarris

4. I can't remember what I bought, but it cost me $51 lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    In case you didn't realize it, the 50% off code is now valid and available to use:

Can't beat this deal. Just ordered swole stack, recover pro and DAA for 74.00!!!! What! Who sell all this that cheap AI sports thats who thanks STXNAS!!! Can't wait to log this !!!

6. Just got support stack and recover pro for like 70 bucks...thanks for the awesome deal! Thinking about trying glycobol...

7. Get in while the gettings good!

8. Entry 5 Day 3
    Name:  sexy-santa-claus.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  60.6 KB
    "If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got."

9. Entry 6 Day 3
    Name:  Random-4.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  16.4 KB
    "If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got."

10. thread is full of win
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

11. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    thread is full of win
    Yes it is but we are all winners with 50% discount
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

12. Quote Originally Posted by hmmoreno View Post
    Yes it is but we are all winners with 50% discount
    =) good point
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

13. i just ordered me some recoverpro and ome 3 z , cant wait!

14. I just realized this thread had a contest in it lol

15. Recover pro, shaker cup, hgh pro and motivate just purchased. Great deal guys!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

16. Oh now I remember. I got raspberry ketones, a big tub of raspberry bro-juice, blender bottle, and gym bag. I meant to grab the meal system as well but it appears I forgot.

17. Don't know if it counts but I've been MIA for a couple of days due to the holiday so I figured I'd throw in my last 2!

Name:  santa294.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  28.7 KB

Name:  Obsessive_Christmas_fun_to_do_underwear_hot_sexy_Pretty_Girl_figure_Obsessive_sexy_underwear_Clo.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  20.1 KB

18. some extra!

19. sale was extended until Friday!

20. sweetness, and I get paid this friday. Already bought the (2) support stacks which is 2 cycle supports+1 post cycle support and 2 tubs of DAA + 2 swole stacks. All for $224 which is a crazy deal. If I had a list of all the AI reps I give em all reps. lol great news on the sale extension just means I get to add some more to my statsh.

21. sale extended=contest extended :-)

22. In case some of you are wondering why I haven't chosen a winner yet, it's because the sale was extended through today. I was hoping to hit at least eight pages for this thread if I was going to pick two winners...

23. Name:  santa-14.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  138.8 KB

i'm still in for this !!!

24. RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

25. please end the sale I keep ordering more stuff LMAO!!!!

26. LOL. What all have you ordered?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 11:00 PM
  2. Is it Christmas in July? Big bump LG
    By bigbeef in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:23 AM
  3. Timeline till Maca is back in stock?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3