Southland's Eviscerate Smolder-4 loggers needed!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Southland's Eviscerate Smolder-4 loggers needed!

Southland Performance is looking for up to 4 loggers to run a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder! Reveal the lean underneath and bring out the summer abs with Eviscerate Smolder!

Name:  Eviscerate Smolder.png
Views: 1232
Size:  202.6 KB

NEW Eviscerate Smolder: Topical Fat Loss Catalyst!
    Eviscerate Smolder, like its meaner cousin, is designed to weld away unsightly fatty deposits from stubborn areas. SMOLDER features a lowered capsaicin content, to reduce the burning sensation. Eviscerate SMOLDER also incorporates several skin tightening ingredients as well as a boosted subcutaneous diuretic content to make results visible that much quicker.
    Benefits:

* Burn Fat, but with a reduced "Burning" Sensation
    * Reduce Stubborn Fat Deposits
    * Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite
    * Enhance Definition
    * Shed Excess Water
    * Increase Vascularity
    * Tighten skin

Eviscerate Smolder was formulated to take full advantage of mutiple fatty acid transport system. Eviscerate Smolder was designed to reduce stubborn fat deposits, reduce appearance of cellulite, enhance definition, and increase vascularity.

Don't Store Fat, Eviscerate it! Reveal the Lean Underneath!

Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , 50% Cholorgenic Acid Green Coffee Bean Extract, Caffeine anhydrous, Aloe Extract, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, Cucumber extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Dandelion extract, L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

Requirements:

* 21 years or older
    * May log solo or with other products (please specify which products)
    * Log starts within 1 week of receiving
    * 2-3 updates per week
    * Live in the USA
    * Prefer sub 18% bodyfat with dialed in diet.
    * Prefer someone who has not used Eviscerate Smolder before
    * Especially looking for someone willing to apply to shoulders/arms as a pre-workout as well as abdominal area.

Please answer the following questions:

- Age / Sex/ Weight:
    - How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder?
    - What other products would you take simultaneously?
    - Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
    - What makes you a good candidate for Eviscerate Smolder (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sick op here get on this guys!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

OH SNAP
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Name:  the_smolder_by_jonasgirl80-d3cgssh.jpg
Views: 20212
Size:  63.0 KB
    EvoMuse Products Rep

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.38%

ohhhhh ! perfect for the up coming cut!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

HOT HOT HOT
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.75%

You don't know pain until you have had eviscerate on your wanker
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I hope that didn't reveal the lean underneath!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sub for maybe
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Age / Sex/ Weight: 28/As often as possible/226lbs

- How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder? Definitely on the abs! And I had never heard of using topicals on the arms/shoulders before but I certainly wouldn't mind giving that a try. My stomach/kidney area is always the last place the fat wants to leave and I consider it to be my stubborn areas. Anything that can help me knock it out and show off the abs I have underneath would certainly be most beneficial... especially the bottom 4!

- What other products would you take simultaneously? I'm currently taking Abliderate Advanced... I'm actually about to wrap up my second month of a three month cut (link in sig) which consists of EC stack with Erase Pro and DCP. If Smolder helps give me an added edge to helping me cut that much further then BRING IT ON! Month three (Phase 3) will consist of Reduce XT + Alphaburn. I'm also taking Orange Triad, Agmatine, Formula-X, and an assortment of other staples/preworkouts/protein/postworkouts.

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): Besides the one in my sig my other past logs have included these: DJBeanPole's LICOGENIX + Athletix STACK Log of Awesomeness W/ BLOODS! ; My first Natty stack! ; DJBeanPole's Mini Dexaprine Review ; DJBeanPole Kickstarts His Cut With PES AlphaT2!!!

- What makes you a good candidate for Eviscerate Smolder (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) The reason why I am cutting is for my upcoming wedding/honeymoon. I am taking my wife to Jamaica to celebrate our marriage and I've been cutting for the past two months leading up to it so that I can surprise the hell out of her when I'm walking around in just my bathing suit... or nothing at all ! I am a committed and driven logger and will make DAILY updates, include pics, diet, anything that is required of me!

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

Boy would I love this...to apply or not to apply, that is the question...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Right up my alley!

35/M/200lbs

Just finished logging FRL Epic (see link in sig).

Ready to CUT THE GUT! I am sub 18% for sure but carry it all around the midsection (successfully reversed metabolic syndrome which causes excessive fat to be stored around the midsection). I am pretty lean everywhere else so any advantage to cuttin the gut!

Diet is dialed in for this pre-summer cut, slow metabolism so calories at 1700/day - maint for me is 2000. 45-60 min workout and 20-30 min cardio.

Why pick me? I am serious about what I do. period. I plan on seeing some abs... I dont think I will, I know I will. Full flex I can barely see my top abs peeking out so they are waiting to pop out.

other supps: CL Orange Triad/Orange Omega Fish oil - DAA/LCLT/ALCAR/Fadogia - RecoverPro intra - Assault PWO - Syntha 6 Protein - Glycobol - chickenodrol, steakodrol, spinachodrol, sweetpotatoodrol

Ready to SMOLDER!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    - How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder? Definitely on the abs! And I had never heard of using topicals on the arms/shoulders before but I certainly wouldn't mind giving that a try. My stomach/kidney area is always the last place the fat wants to leave and I consider it to be my stubborn areas. Anything that can help me knock it out and show off the abs I have underneath would certainly be most beneficial... especially the bottom 4!
    Nice app. Honestly I had "forgotten" about the use of Eviscerate on arms/shoulders and have never really experimented with it. This is something Matt has suggested many times. I think I'm going to do this with my bottle of Smolder tomorrow and report back. I know original reports mentioned help with pump, vascularity, and even having the joints feel better on applied areas. Lovely little side use other than (of course) the fat destroying effects on the abs.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Nice app. Honestly I had "forgotten" about the use of Eviscerate on arms/shoulders and have never really experimented with it. This is something Matt has suggested many times. I think I'm going to do this with my bottle of Smolder tomorrow and report back. I know original reports mentioned help with pump, vascularity, and even having the joints feel better on applied areas. Lovely little side use other than (of course) the fat destroying effects on the abs.
    These are all definite pluses. I'm a big fan of the pump. Something very strange happened to me a few days ago. I lifted without taking any preworkout (well I took some Craze but that does nothing for pumps)... and I walked out of the gym with the biggest pumps I had ever had. Felt amazing. If ES can add to this feeling then the more the merrier. I've also liked the cut look of the front delt as it chisles its way into the chest/edge near the collarbone. I kind of have that going on but its not quite a definitive cut. Wouldn't mind seeing that come through either
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.02%

Smolder pretty much = original eviscerate in terms of burn
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%

Very cool opportunity here! Why don't some of you undecided fence sitters pull the trigger and put in an app?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Please answer the following questions:

- Age / Sex/ Weight:
    - How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder?
    - What other products would you take simultaneously?
    - Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
    - What makes you a good candidate for Eviscerate Smolder (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)
    -28/ M/ 177

-topicaly in the morning & pre w/o, on the entire mid section, arms, and legs (if there is enough, if i had to choose, def the abs & legs)

-depends on when/if I win the opportunity. on cycle right now, using iforce tt-33, and also running age force power patch. will def be using amino's, and if it's post cycle, a host of individual sns products, which i would list if i won.

- https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=...w=1525&bih=726

- I have a low body fat already, I like to think I provide good reviews, though I have never used eviscerate, I have used other topicals such as 7-spray, 11-spray, formestanz, dermacrine, & the power patch, which is basically a topical product.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%

-Age / Sex/ Weight: 23 Male 175lbs

-How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder? As directed.

-What other products would you take simultaneously? A sponsored log that I would be starting soon of Fat Smack XR providing its ok with AaronJP1, If not I would run solo after that.

-Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): I just got done with my I-Force sponsored log of Reverstiol V2 + Intimidate people really enjoyed, it was also detailed and not to metion I had a sick recomp MrMarc ~ Gettin A Greek GOD Body With Reversitol V2 + Intimidate~ ~I-FORCE SPONSORED~

Here are some mini reviews I have also done:

AI SPORTS SAMPLE PACK REVIEW! Ya buddy! Epic little sample pack! :)

REVIEW OF I-Force VMS PROTEAN! AMAZING! OUTSTANDING PROTEAN! CLICK ME!

Quick and very simple review of Speed Extreme!

-What makes you a good candidate for Eviscerate Smolder (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) Everyone in here is a great candidate, but if there one did I could say is that I don't take no for a answer and will give it all that I got to reach my goals. If you pick me you will get a detail log with everyday updates 24/7 "look at Iforce one", food pics, some progress pics here and there!, Next it will be the honest truth no BS along with many happy customers that seem to love my logging skills
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Kind of tempted to try but not sure. Plus I am still pretty big-bellied.
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    You can't win the lottery if you don't play.

And this has way better odds than the lottery
    EvoMuse Products Rep

21. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

I don't do cardio so this wouldn't be as effective for my workout plan. Looking forward to seeing some dedicated dudes getting to the next level in their workouts with Smolder; gonna be some good logs going up I feel.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

You can't win the lottery if you don't play.

And this has way better odds than the lottery
    That is true. Just not sure where I am at body fat wise. Plus I have been running another log(diet and workouts). Dont want to slack on that. It is a little different than most people are doing.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Oh well I will give it a shot.

- Age / Sex/ Weight: 23, Male, 235ish
    - How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder? Np
    - What other products would you take simultaneously? protein, creatine monohydrate, fish oil, TestoPro, Post Cycle Support
    Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)
    Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more
    Get INTIMIDATEd With Tomahawk
    Tomahawk Getting DRUNK With POWER! (Monster Time Again!)
    Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    Those are my last 5 logs. Which has been about a year. So I guess you get the idea I follow through with my logs.
    I am not exactly the leanest guy, but I think this will really help reveal the abs being hidden. Plus it would be cool to see how it effect vascularity. Who doesnt like some orange chicken?(Asian food/tanning joke)
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    You may have belly but you one strong fugger...lol...so be proud of that belly
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    You may have belly but you one strong fugger...lol...so be proud of that belly
    Not as strong as I would like. The belly is actually going down while killing all the cake. Seeing some little lines kind of now haha. Plus the PL belt is getting a little looser. My jeans are falling off me a bit.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Not as strong as I would like. The belly is actually going down while killing all the cake. Seeing some little lines kind of now haha. Plus the PL belt is getting a little looser. My jeans are falling off me a bit.
    That's great brother...now you can finally post some pics so we all can get inspire by you...you doing great brother...be confidence and keep moving forward
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

That ain't no belly my friends. Its a fuel tank for the sex machine
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

That's great brother...now you can finally post some pics so we all can get inspire by you...you doing great brother...be confidence and keep moving forward
    This right here is why I fuggin love AM the support you guys give, the help, and not to mention the bro love = all worth it. You getting reps when am back to the pc.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Well I got a big enough fuel tank to go for a week straight haha.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Def awesome opp...<3 the smolder....and the redesigned labels...and MWB's sexxy new AVI
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Def awesome opp...<3 the smolder....and the redesigned labels...and MWB's sexxy new AVI
    Southland's new labels are the only thing sexier than those pictures you sent me
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I've got about 1/2 bottle of og eviscerate I'd been using on just cardio days during the winter.. Now that it's summer and i lift and do cardio In one session, I stopped using it bc I couldn't take the burn while lifting lol. I'm considering putting it on right now before my cardio/legs/abs.. Any major differences in the two formulas besides the burning ?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I've got about 1/2 bottle of og eviscerate I'd been using on just cardio days during the winter.. Now that it's summer and i lift and do cardio In one session, I stopped using it bc I couldn't take the burn while lifting lol. I'm considering putting it on right now before my cardio/legs/abs.. Any major differences in the two formulas besides the burning ?
    Most users report less of the burning sensation with Smolder. In my experience they both burn and turn up the heat, but OG more so. I believe a lowered capsaicin amount in Smolder is the only difference between the two products.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

This right here is why I fuggin love AM the support you guys give, the help, and not to mention the bro love = all worth it. You getting reps when am back to the pc.
    We all are one big family bro and family supports each other
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

We all are one big family bro and family supports each other
    <3 Family for life!
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Lots of good apps so far, lets see some more!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    The bottle is not a fleshlight.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Most users report less of the burning sensation with Smolder. In my experience they both burn and turn up the heat, but OG more so. I believe a lowered capsaicin amount in Smolder is the only difference between the two products.
    The SMOLDER also has skin tightening ingredients.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

too bad i cut in the spring and recomp in the summer or i would apply

Similar Forum Threads

1. *** Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Loggers Needed ***
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 02:53 PM
  2. AMS Clomidex Loggers needed (2)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:35 PM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 06:12 AM