Southland's Eviscerate Smolder-4 loggers needed!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southland Performance is looking for up to 4 loggers to run a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder! Reveal the lean underneath and bring out the summer abs with Eviscerate Smolder!

Eviscerate Smolder.png

NEW Eviscerate Smolder: Topical Fat Loss Catalyst!
Eviscerate Smolder, like its meaner cousin, is designed to weld away unsightly fatty deposits from stubborn areas. SMOLDER features a lowered capsaicin content, to reduce the burning sensation. Eviscerate SMOLDER also incorporates several skin tightening ingredients as well as a boosted subcutaneous diuretic content to make results visible that much quicker.
Benefits:

* Burn Fat, but with a reduced "Burning" Sensation
* Reduce Stubborn Fat Deposits
* Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite
* Enhance Definition
* Shed Excess Water
* Increase Vascularity
* Tighten skin

Eviscerate Smolder was formulated to take full advantage of mutiple fatty acid transport system. Eviscerate Smolder was designed to reduce stubborn fat deposits, reduce appearance of cellulite, enhance definition, and increase vascularity.

Don't Store Fat, Eviscerate it! Reveal the Lean Underneath!

Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , 50% Cholorgenic Acid Green Coffee Bean Extract, Caffeine anhydrous, Aloe Extract, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, Cucumber extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Dandelion extract, L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

Requirements:

* 21 years or older
* May log solo or with other products (please specify which products)
* Log starts within 1 week of receiving
* 2-3 updates per week
* Live in the USA
* Prefer sub 18% bodyfat with dialed in diet.
* Prefer someone who has not used Eviscerate Smolder before
* Especially looking for someone willing to apply to shoulders/arms as a pre-workout as well as abdominal area.

Please answer the following questions:

- Age / Sex/ Weight:
- How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder?
- What other products would you take simultaneously?
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
- What makes you a good candidate for Eviscerate Smolder (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Sick op here get on this guys!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the_smolder_by_jonasgirl80-d3cgssh.jpg

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
ohhhhh ! perfect for the up coming cut!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOT HOT HOT

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
You don't know pain until you have had eviscerate on your wanker

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub for maybe

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age / Sex/ Weight: 28/As often as possible/226lbs

- How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder? Definitely on the abs! And I had never heard of using topicals on the arms/shoulders before but I certainly wouldn't mind giving that a try. My stomach/kidney area is always the last place the fat wants to leave and I consider it to be my stubborn areas. Anything that can help me knock it out and show off the abs I have underneath would certainly be most beneficial... especially the bottom 4!

- What other products would you take simultaneously? I'm currently taking Abliderate Advanced... I'm actually about to wrap up my second month of a three month cut (link in sig) which consists of EC stack with Erase Pro and DCP. If Smolder helps give me an added edge to helping me cut that much further then BRING IT ON! Month three (Phase 3) will consist of Reduce XT + Alphaburn. I'm also taking Orange Triad, Agmatine, Formula-X, and an assortment of other staples/preworkouts/protein/postworkouts.

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): Besides the one in my sig my other past logs have included these: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197648-djbeanpoles-licogenix-athletix.html?highlight=DJBeanPole ; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195155-my-first-natty.html?highlight=DJBeanPole ; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199670-djbeanpoles-mini-dexaprine.html?highlight=DJBeanPole ; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/200333-djbeanpole-kickstarts-his.html?highlight=DJBeanPole

- What makes you a good candidate for Eviscerate Smolder (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) The reason why I am cutting is for my upcoming wedding/honeymoon. I am taking my wife to Jamaica to celebrate our marriage and I've been cutting for the past two months leading up to it so that I can surprise the hell out of her when I'm walking around in just my bathing suit... or nothing at all ;)! I am a committed and driven logger and will make DAILY updates, include pics, diet, anything that is required of me!

DJ

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boy would I love this...to apply or not to apply, that is the question...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Right up my alley!

35/M/200lbs

Just finished logging FRL Epic (see link in sig).

Ready to CUT THE GUT! I am sub 18% for sure but carry it all around the midsection (successfully reversed metabolic syndrome which causes excessive fat to be stored around the midsection). I am pretty lean everywhere else so any advantage to cuttin the gut!

Diet is dialed in for this pre-summer cut, slow metabolism so calories at 1700/day - maint for me is 2000. 45-60 min workout and 20-30 min cardio.

Why pick me? I am serious about what I do. period. I plan on seeing some abs... I dont think I will, I know I will. Full flex I can barely see my top abs peeking out so they are waiting to pop out.

other supps: CL Orange Triad/Orange Omega Fish oil - DAA/LCLT/ALCAR/Fadogia - RecoverPro intra - Assault PWO - Syntha 6 Protein - Glycobol - chickenodrol, steakodrol, spinachodrol, sweetpotatoodrol

Ready to SMOLDER!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder? Definitely on the abs! And I had never heard of using topicals on the arms/shoulders before but I certainly wouldn't mind giving that a try. My stomach/kidney area is always the last place the fat wants to leave and I consider it to be my stubborn areas. Anything that can help me knock it out and show off the abs I have underneath would certainly be most beneficial... especially the bottom 4!
Nice app. Honestly I had "forgotten" about the use of Eviscerate on arms/shoulders and have never really experimented with it. This is something Matt has suggested many times. I think I'm going to do this with my bottle of Smolder tomorrow and report back. I know original reports mentioned help with pump, vascularity, and even having the joints feel better on applied areas. Lovely little side use other than (of course) the fat destroying effects on the abs.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice app. Honestly I had "forgotten" about the use of Eviscerate on arms/shoulders and have never really experimented with it. This is something Matt has suggested many times. I think I'm going to do this with my bottle of Smolder tomorrow and report back. I know original reports mentioned help with pump, vascularity, and even having the joints feel better on applied areas. Lovely little side use other than (of course) the fat destroying effects on the abs.
These are all definite pluses. I'm a big fan of the pump. Something very strange happened to me a few days ago. I lifted without taking any preworkout (well I took some Craze but that does nothing for pumps)... and I walked out of the gym with the biggest pumps I had ever had. Felt amazing. If ES can add to this feeling then the more the merrier. I've also liked the cut look of the front delt as it chisles its way into the chest/edge near the collarbone. I kind of have that going on but its not quite a definitive cut. Wouldn't mind seeing that come through either :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Smolder pretty much = original eviscerate in terms of burn

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool opportunity here! Why don't some of you undecided fence sitters pull the trigger and put in an app?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Please answer the following questions:

- Age / Sex/ Weight:
- How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder?
- What other products would you take simultaneously?
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
- What makes you a good candidate for Eviscerate Smolder (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)
-28/ M/ 177

-topicaly in the morning & pre w/o, on the entire mid section, arms, and legs (if there is enough, if i had to choose, def the abs & legs)

-depends on when/if I win the opportunity. on cycle right now, using iforce tt-33, and also running age force power patch. will def be using amino's, and if it's post cycle, a host of individual sns products, which i would list if i won.

- https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&tok=eGu7cPAMYiq6Zq6omr7qGw&cp=3&gs_id=a&xhr=t&q=jbryand101b&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=jbr&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=1e26c57afb852faf&biw=1525&bih=726

- I have a low body fat already, I like to think I provide good reviews, though I have never used eviscerate, I have used other topicals such as 7-spray, 11-spray, formestanz, dermacrine, & the power patch, which is basically a topical product.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
-Age / Sex/ Weight: 23 Male 175lbs

-How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder? As directed.

-What other products would you take simultaneously? A sponsored log that I would be starting soon of Fat Smack XR providing its ok with AaronJP1, If not I would run solo after that.

-Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): I just got done with my I-Force sponsored log of Reverstiol V2 + Intimidate people really enjoyed, it was also detailed and not to metion I had a sick recomp :) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203072-mrmarc-gettin-greek.html

Here are some mini reviews I have also done:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202152-ai-sports-sample.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202378-review-i-force.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198144-quick-very-simple.html

-What makes you a good candidate for Eviscerate Smolder (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) Everyone in here is a great candidate, but if there one did I could say is that I don't take no for a answer and will give it all that I got to reach my goals. If you pick me you will get a detail log with everyday updates 24/7 "look at Iforce one", food pics, some progress pics here and there!, Next it will be the honest truth no BS along with many happy customers that seem to love my logging skills :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of tempted to try but not sure. Plus I am still pretty big-bellied.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't win the lottery if you don't play.

And this has way better odds than the lottery

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't do cardio so this wouldn't be as effective for my workout plan. Looking forward to seeing some dedicated dudes getting to the next level in their workouts with Smolder; gonna be some good logs going up I feel.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't win the lottery if you don't play.

And this has way better odds than the lottery
That is true. Just not sure where I am at body fat wise. Plus I have been running another log(diet and workouts). Dont want to slack on that. It is a little different than most people are doing.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh well I will give it a shot.

- Age / Sex/ Weight: 23, Male, 235ish
- How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder? Np
- What other products would you take simultaneously? protein, creatine monohydrate, fish oil, TestoPro, Post Cycle Support
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/199295-tomhawk-eating-his-16.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196026-tomahawks-takes-cut.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188523-get-intimidated-tomahawk.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/181729-tomahawk-getting-drunk.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176453-tomahawk-going-app.html
Those are my last 5 logs. Which has been about a year. So I guess you get the idea I follow through with my logs.
I am not exactly the leanest guy, but I think this will really help reveal the abs being hidden. Plus it would be cool to see how it effect vascularity. Who doesnt like some orange chicken?(Asian food/tanning joke)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You may have belly but you one strong fugger...lol...so be proud of that belly ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may have belly but you one strong fugger...lol...so be proud of that belly ;)
Not as strong as I would like. The belly is actually going down while killing all the cake. Seeing some little lines kind of now haha. Plus the PL belt is getting a little looser. My jeans are falling off me a bit.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Not as strong as I would like. The belly is actually going down while killing all the cake. Seeing some little lines kind of now haha. Plus the PL belt is getting a little looser. My jeans are falling off me a bit.
That's great brother...now you can finally post some pics so we all can get inspire by you...you doing great brother...be confidence and keep moving forward :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
That's great brother...now you can finally post some pics so we all can get inspire by you...you doing great brother...be confidence and keep moving forward :)
This right here is why I fuggin love AM the support you guys give, the help, and not to mention the bro love = all worth it. You getting reps when am back to the pc.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def awesome opp...<3 the smolder....and the redesigned labels...and MWB's sexxy new AVI :05:
Southland's new labels are the only thing sexier than those pictures you sent me ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got about 1/2 bottle of og eviscerate I'd been using on just cardio days during the winter.. Now that it's summer and i lift and do cardio In one session, I stopped using it bc I couldn't take the burn while lifting lol. I'm considering putting it on right now before my cardio/legs/abs.. Any major differences in the two formulas besides the burning ?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got about 1/2 bottle of og eviscerate I'd been using on just cardio days during the winter.. Now that it's summer and i lift and do cardio In one session, I stopped using it bc I couldn't take the burn while lifting lol. I'm considering putting it on right now before my cardio/legs/abs.. Any major differences in the two formulas besides the burning ?
Most users report less of the burning sensation with Smolder. In my experience they both burn and turn up the heat, but OG more so. I believe a lowered capsaicin amount in Smolder is the only difference between the two products.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
This right here is why I fuggin love AM the support you guys give, the help, and not to mention the bro love = all worth it. You getting reps when am back to the pc.
We all are one big family bro and family supports each other :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good apps so far, lets see some more!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most users report less of the burning sensation with Smolder. In my experience they both burn and turn up the heat, but OG more so. I believe a lowered capsaicin amount in Smolder is the only difference between the two products.
The SMOLDER also has skin tightening ingredients.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
too bad i cut in the spring and recomp in the summer or i would apply

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haha, I'm gonna sit this one out. Matt makes awesome products though!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male
Weight: 171lbs
How will be running: abdomen and luv handle area
Other products: 300-600mg/caffeine a day along with possibly agamitine for some pumps
Why me: i've taken may supplements in the past and have tried so many diets to find out which work best for me. I have also never tried a topical so this would be awesome to try. I can also log 4-6 times/week and will throw in pics. finished school few weeks back and kinda let myself go on the diet part but nothin to bad. would like to get the summer slim in.
Diet: carb and calorie deficit

Revamp is always stocked up in my drawers and one of my favorite products so i know this stuff would be insane

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Oh well I will give it a shot.

- Age / Sex/ Weight: 23, Male, 235ish
- How will you be using Eviscerate Smolder? Np
- What other products would you take simultaneously? protein, creatine monohydrate, fish oil, TestoPro, Post Cycle Support
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/199295-tomhawk-eating-his-16.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196026-tomahawks-takes-cut.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188523-get-intimidated-tomahawk.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/181729-tomahawk-getting-drunk.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176453-tomahawk-going-app.html
Those are my last 5 logs. Which has been about a year. So I guess you get the idea I follow through with my logs.
I am not exactly the leanest guy, but I think this will really help reveal the abs being hidden. Plus it would be cool to see how it effect vascularity. Who doesnt like some orange chicken?(Asian food/tanning joke)
This guy is s great logger!!! Would love to see him logging this...provides really good updates...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age / Sex/ Weight: 28/As often as possible/226lbs

- What other products would you take simultaneously? I'm currently taking Abliderate Advanced... I'm actually about to wrap up my second month of a three month cut (link in sig) which consists of EC stack with Erase Pro and DCP. If Smolder helps give me an added edge to helping me cut that much further then BRING IT ON! Month three (Phase 3) will consist of Reduce XT + Alphaburn. I'm also taking Orange Triad, Agmatine, Formula-X, and an assortment of other staples/preworkouts/protein/postworkouts.

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): Besides the one in my sig my other past logs have included these: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197648-djbeanpoles-licogenix-athletix.html?highlight=DJBeanPole ; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195155-my-first-natty.html?highlight=DJBeanPole ; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199670-djbeanpoles-mini-dexaprine.html?highlight=DJBeanPole ; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/200333-djbeanpole-kickstarts-his.html?highlight=DJBeanPole

- What makes you a good candidate for Eviscerate Smolder (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) The reason why I am cutting is for my upcoming wedding/honeymoon. I am taking my wife to Jamaica to celebrate our marriage and I've been cutting for the past two months leading up to it so that I can surprise the hell out of her when I'm walking around in just my bathing suit... or nothing at all ;)! I am a committed and driven logger and will make DAILY updates, include pics, diet, anything that is required of me!

DJ
This guy puts up quality logs sponsored or not. It would be great to see him given a sponsored opportunity.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
This guy puts up quality logs sponsored or not. It would be great to see him given a sponsored opportunity.
X2...DJ is a great logger as well...love to see him logging this...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind words friend. Can't rep you coz I just repped your LOL comment... I'll return ;)! Much appreciated sir! In my Phase 3 for my cut I'm actually thinking about doing some video logs as well... not sure in what format. Dailies? Weekly? Workouts? Meals? Who knows. Will be good times!