Hey reps, sponsor my lean bulk?

uvawahoowa

Awards
I am coming off a fairly solid natty BB season. A couple of first place finishes in my weight class (Light Heavy), along with a second and fourth place overall finish. I am still young in my BB 'career' (have done 5 competitions so far), so I still have room to improve on certain things. The number one issue is simply overall size (I have been coming in very lean and hard, but I am at the low end of my weight class competing against guys who are 5-10 pounds heavier than me at the same leanness), which is why I am taking off the next 3 years to focus on a solid lean bulk and put on as much solid mass as possible (aiming to get to 250 at or under 10% BF, just competed at 190 at ~3%BF at 6'1''). I know that is a lofty goal, but I am on point with diet and exercise 100% and have had successful shorter bulks (9 months or less) in the past so I am confident I can make significant improvement given the time.

The reason for this post is to see if any reps would like to provide products for me that are geared towards a lean bulk, and in return I'd be happy to give a daily log here and over on BB.com, along with my personal blog (theroadto250.blogspot.com). I am currently reverse dieting so that my fat gain is minimized as I increase cals up to and over maintenance levels, then I will be logging Licogenix + Formula X (first AI for me) for Athletix. I am natty, so I wouldn't be able to do PHs or anything that would be a banned substance in a natty BB organization.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to post in the Company Promotions section, so if it is let me preemptively apologize. But if there are any companies that would like me to log their product, PM me. Thanks!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wow...this is even bolder than the previous known posts of:

-Old man wants an iForce T-Shirt
-I just want a f*cking t-shirt

I have great interest in to what reps...or other peeps will say to this post :D! Its basically saying: "Hey I'm good, I'm committed, I have experience, but winning log apps ain't enough, I deserve free supps for me directly thanks to special consideration"

I do agree you have an impressive run so far in this lifestyle :p merely wanting to see the Rep response to this :D!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Wow...this is even bolder than the previous known posts of:

-Old man wants an iForce T-Shirt
-I just want a f*cking t-shirt

I have great interest in to what reps...or other peeps will say to this post :D! Its basically saying: "Hey I'm good, I'm committed, I have experience, but winning log apps ain't enough, I deserve free supps for me directly thanks to special consideration"

I do agree you have an impressive run so far in this lifestyle :p merely wanting to see the Rep response to this :D!
Ha I figured it was a long shot, but worth a try. I don't think I'm special or anything along those lines, but thought I would just throw it out there.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wrote a letter to a bunch of local farms to see if any of them would sponsor my last bulk and I didn't even get one steak

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I think pictures at competitions for proof of first place finishes / being 190 @ 3% bodyfat etc would make reps more likely to help you out.

uvawahoowa

Awards
What would you need?
You're selling SLINshot....
Still keeping some for myself though...4 bottles should last me a while. But my supp budget shrunk a bunch, hence the selling and peddling for products

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Any pictures or past logs would be appreciated. Something of a resume. You grabbed my attention and I'll check out the blog.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wrote a letter to a bunch of local farms to see if any of them would sponsor my last bulk and I didn't even get one steak
Now I wanna try this...If I can get just 1 steak...well I'll post a pic of something I accomplished and you didn't ;p!

:joke:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must have put down the wrong shipping info. I got a truck load of meat and couldnt figure out why they just said take it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
You must have put down the wrong shipping info. I got a truck load of meat and couldnt figure out why they just said take it.
Umm just because they came home from red shirt weekend at Disney doesn't mean you pretend to not know why they are there. I am sure they were smiling when they said "take it". (had to, it was just to easy)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on supp beg thread. LOL jk OP good luck.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think pictures at competitions for proof of first place finishes / being 190 @ 3% bodyfat etc would make reps more likely to help you out.
If I post some up of me at 190 and 6% would I get something?

I am going to have to start begging more. I haven't logged in ages.

Reps, send me stuff as well please. X