iForce needs Beta-Testers for Compete!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. iForce needs Beta-Testers for Compete!

iForce needs YOU to beta test Compete!

Flavors available:
    LEMON DROP
    TANGY TANGERINE
    FRUIT PUNCH SLAM

Want to try out Compete? Each beta tester will receive 5 servings of Compete so they can try both 1 scoop and 2 scoops during their workouts. If you want to try compete, please answer the following information in this thread:

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?
    2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete?
    3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

2. sick man
    •   

3. 1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes
    2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Purple intrain, gatorade, dextrose, bcaas.
    3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 28/Arlington, va

4. This is going to be a great compliment alongside the new Dexaprine V2, especially for fasted cardio sessions. Can't wait to try this.

5. I would love to test out this product. I have had a hard time finding an intra workout product that actually work and that taste great. Just ordered a 4 pack combo of all your protein flavors and they are amazing!!

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes sure will, Hell I have worked with Patrick Arnold for Years so if you need me to take a mega dose I will. I did the clearshot 10x concentrate when he first launched it so I am qualified
    2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Power shock, sizeon, Intrabolic,and ICE
    3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 29 years old and champaign IL
    •   

6. 1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? YES
    2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? STRIVE, INTRABOLIC, PROTOCOL, Various BCAAs (Modern BCAA, XTEND), Size-On, PURPLE INTRAIN, PURPLE WRAATH, PURPLE PSCYHO, ETC.)
    3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 30, PA

7. Get in here guys!

8. Hnnnnng. I am so pumped for this! Don't miss out on this

9. 1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes!

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Never used a intra-workout per say only BCAAs if you want to count that, but as far as a dedicated intra-workout nope so can't compare anything to compete in a sense, but will leave a honest review of compete & how it effected me etc during workouts etc..

3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 23. USA "Florida"

10. 1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?[/B]

Yes

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete?

Blox

26 / SC

11. 1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?
    Yes

Currently use:
    Intrabolic, xtend v1, or Lecheek Nutrtion IntraTest mixed with Dioralyte

30, Nebraska

12. 1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Xtend, Anabolic Competition

3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 58/San Jose, CA

13. mmmmmm looks absolutely delicious, can't wait to get my hands on a tub of each.

14. 1. yes!
    2. Size-On, Intrabolic, Xtend, Univ.BCAA,
    3. 32/Ohio

15. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? yes i will

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? intrabolic, purple wraath, hyperbolic, then the normal BCAA ones xtend, recoverpro, Atomic 7

3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)27, CA

16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

iForce needs YOU to beta test Compete!

Flavors available:
    LEMON DROP
    TANGY TANGERINE
    FRUIT PUNCH SLAM

Want to try out Compete? Each beta tester will receive 5 servings of Compete so they can try both 1 scoop and 2 scoops during their workouts. If you want to try compete, please answer the following information in this thread:

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?

1. Of course. Don't know why anyone would have a problem with this :P

2. I've used xtend, micronized BCAA (use after for the most part), and tried the saa's for a month.

3. 19, Ft. Bragg, NC.

17. I Would Love To Try This New Product .. Intra-Workouts Are A HUGE Part In My Supplementation ..

1. Yes I Will Put Up An In-depth Review Of My Experience With 1 & 2 Scoops On My Supplement Review Channel On Youtube As Well As Here In This Forum

2. Ive Used Several Different Intra-Workouts Such As
    1. SizeOn
    2. REFUEL RSQ 5.0
    3. Bcaa NRG Revolution
    4. Amino Basix
    5. IntraTest
    6. Xtend
    7. N'Gage
    8. BuildingBloc
    9. Atomic 7
    10. Intrabolic

27 Years Old ...... Afton Iowa

18. keep those entries coming guys
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

19. 1.) Yes, definitely

2.) Xtend, RecoverPro, Purple Wraath

3.) 27, WI

20. 1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?

Yes

Scivation Xtend

21/California

21. 1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?

Absolutely! I will be as detailed as possible in regards to taste and the effects I may feel.

I have used Scivation Xtend, USPLabs Modern BCAA's, Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and I am currently using ***'s Beyond Raw Repower.

25 Years Old; Mesa, AZ

I would love to try Compete! I have been eagerly awaiting any and all news regarding it's release. I am also currently using Hemavol, Dexaprine v2 and Protean (Red Velvet Cake and Vanilla Mint). I just started a cut cycle, so a solid intra would really help.

22. Will log each session I use compete.
    I've used power shock, purple wraath, Nimbus body guard, ngage, and xtend.

35m bay area, CA

I'll use compete for my rowing team practices, weight training, and running.

I have reviewed and logged several I force products on bb. Com as ajvitan.
    <3 boobs
  23. Cool

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?YES!
    2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete?1.M.R SUPER PUMP
    3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)25 LAS VEGAS

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

24. Quote Originally Posted by lilmeatball17

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?YES!
    2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete?1.M.R SUPER PUMP
    3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)25 LAS VEGAS

[/QUOTE]

I think you are misunderstanding something.... 1MR and superpump are preworkouts. Compete is an intraworkout.

25. 1) Of course I will
    2) I've only tried XTend before.
    3) 25 will be 26 on the 23rd of this month. Conroe Texas
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Compete - Revealed one ingredient at a time!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 06:39 PM
  2. My FAKE iForce Compete Preview-Review :)
    By tWack in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:25 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition: Compete White Pages =D
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 07:05 AM
  4. iForce needs beta testers: are you easily INTIMIDATED?
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 12:51 PM
  5. iForce Needs Beta Testers: Are you easily INTIMIDATED?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:23 AM