Free AI Sports African Mango and 30% Off - Details Inside

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In order to receive the free bottle of African Mango, your order must total $40 or more AFTER the discount has been applied. Basically, you will need to add about $58 of proudct(s) to your AI Sports Nutrition cart, enter Mango30, you'll then receive 30% off, and our shipping department will add a free bottle of African Mango to shipment. :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up Fl3ximus?!? Anything new other than your upgraded patches?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working on an African mango patch ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. :eek:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
This looks legit. Its so easy for me to go over 58 bucks with AI. Lets read this log you got.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recover Pro FTW

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks legit. Its so easy for me to go over 58 bucks with AI. Lets read this log you got.
Recover Pro FTW
Together, you two make an interesting point. With the discount code, you can order the 125 serving RecoverPRO and receive a free bottle of African Mango for as little as $54 shipped. To be honest, the best savings are with the stacks, which are great deals even before the discount and free bottle: http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/stacks.html

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Together, you two make an interesting point. With the discount code, you can order the 125 serving RecoverPRO and receive a free bottle of African Mango for as little as $54 shipped. To be honest, the best savings are with the stacks, which are great deals even before the discount and free bottle: http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/stacks.html
MMmmmMMM Lemon Recover Pro + Magic Matcha... Just saying!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually used that combo plus a small amount of powdered Lemon Lime Gatorade during cardio last week. It's a nice combination.
(might have been Lemonade Gatorade, I don't know, lol.)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I actually used that combo plus a small amount of powdered Lemon Lime Gatorade during cardio last week. It's a nice combination.
(might have been Lemonade Gatorade, I don't know, lol.)
That sounds really good!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
In order to receive the free bottle of African Mango, your order must total $40 or more AFTER the discount has been applied. Basically, you will need to add about $58 of proudct(s) to your AI Sports Nutrition cart, enter Mango30, you'll then receive 30% off, and our shipping department will add a free bottle of African Mango to shipment. :D

Great deal... get in while the gettings good!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe this ends with the begining of the month, so there's about a week left to take advantage of this deal. :run: