Iron Mag Labs, CONTEST... 2 Free Products

  1. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    722
    Answers
    0

    Iron Mag Labs, CONTEST... 2 Free Products


    Contest type: Lifting
    Contest judges: IML reps
    Contest start 6/13 - end 6/29

    Prize: 2 free products, excluding protein

    Please see the official thread below!



    Official Thread:
    Iron Mag Labs, CONTEST... 2 Free Products
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness

  2. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    Totally in!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    722
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Totally in!!!
    Good! Make sure you post in the official thread!
    Glad to have you Airborne, show us how its done.
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    735
    Answers
    0

    In to see some damage. Best of luck to all the competiors.
  5. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kBrown

    Good! Make sure you post in the official thread!
    Glad to have you Airborne, show us how its done.
    Alright brother... Gotta find someone who will shoot for me and a time when I won't feel like a tool ;-) this is a great promo
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Hmm what's an impressive curl for a 178lb dude?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Hmm what's an impressive curl for a 178lb dude?
    180 lbs.
  8. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0

    I will curl in the squat rack. Impressive doesn't even begin to describe it.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  9. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    722
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    180 lbs.
    Agreed. 185lbs with good form is impressive for anyone under 225lbs. I have tried for a long time to get up to that weight and most I ever could curl was around 165 (using straight barbell, never tried heavier with EZ-Bar)
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  10. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    What bout for a 250
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    What bout for a 250
    205 curl with good form
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kBrown

    Agreed. 185lbs with good form is impressive for anyone under 225lbs. I have tried for a long time to get up to that weight and most I ever could curl was around 165 (using straight barbell, never tried heavier with EZ-Bar)
    Might try this...how much does the heavier ez bar weight?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    722
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Might try this...how much does the heavier ez bar weight?
    For me EZ-Curls are significantly easier than straight bar curls. As for how much, it is hard to quantify and may not be true for all people--though it seems that way.
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  14. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    722
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What bout for a 250

    Depends--how are you 250? Lean, bulky, fat, etc. Also, height and all of that plays a role.

    Most I have seen curled is 275lbs by someone who weighed around ~225lbs. It was not a strict form curl, and definitely used plenty of momentum but still was pretty awesome.

    Generally if you can curl your body weight then that is damn impressive.
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  15. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kBrown

    For me EZ-Curls are significantly easier than straight bar curls. As for how much, it is hard to quantify and may not be true for all people--though it seems that way.
    Going to attempt this with an ez bar and a straight bar lol wish me luck
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  16. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kBrown

    Depends--how are you 250? Lean, bulky, fat, etc. Also, height and all of that plays a role.

    Most I have seen curled is 275lbs by someone who weighed around ~225lbs. It was not a strict form curl, and definitely used plenty of momentum but still was pretty awesome.

    Generally if you can curl your body weight then that is damn impressive.
    6ft and swole like lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    Super fat ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Going to attempt this with an ez bar and a straight bar lol wish me luck
    Good luck!
  19. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    How many pull ups is impressive for a 254 pounder I know I can bench and squat massive weight but idk many people 254 at 6 ft that can do pull ups
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    How many pull ups is impressive for a 254 pounder I know I can bench and squat massive weight but idk many people 254 at 6 ft that can do pull ups
    I'll say 25+? I know that you can do 20 correct me it am wrong. So 25+ seem good.
  21. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    I'll say 25+? I know that you can do 20 correct me it am wrong. So 25+ seem good.
    No I can't ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    No I can't ;-)
    oo then I think I read it wrong some were lol. Then I say for for 20!
  23. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    oo then I think I read it wrong some were lol. Then I say for for 20!
    I'll top it then ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I'll top it then ;-)
    Why not strap 90 lbs on an do some?
  25. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    722
    Answers
    0

    25+ is impressive for anyone that isn't a stick.


    My pull-up game is inferior
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  26. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    25+ is impressive for anyone that isn't a stick.


    My pull-up game is inferior
    You did good then I came across your bench one 315lbs warm up for 15 reps very nice, what was your weight when you did that?
  27. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    722
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    You did good then I came across your bench one 315lbs warm up for 15 reps very nice, what was your weight when you did that?
    around ~198lbs. same weight as now.

    my training has been wildly in flux over the past month, which sucks because I am all "supped" up, but am going through big life changes. moving, new job, etc.
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  28. Registered User
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,199
    Answers
    0

    25+ would be strong at that weight. If you told Derek Poundstone to drop 50lbs he wouldn't be too far off that mark.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Win Free Controlled Labs Products
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:16 AM
  2. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 06:43 PM
  3. free usp labs products?
    By clownbaby1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 12:48 PM
  4. Controlled Labs COntest (free Prizes)...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 08:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in