1 Bottle ADIPOSE ANNIHILATION V2
2 Bottles NATTY-V

To apply please fill out the application below to be considered:

US Applicant
18 or older
Past supplement use in non stim fat burners,sex aids, nutrient repartitioners
Must be able to log 3-4x a week
Must provide progress pictures every 7-10 days
Cannot take any other supplements (unless approved)
Follow proper dosing protocol (Natty V only, others can dose how you like or how it feels best for you)
Provide adequate diet and nutrition plans dailey or tri weekly.
Recompp/cut/ or lean bulk

This promotion will end in 2 weeks!!! Get in your applications.

Directions for dosing of Natty V and recompadrol.
1 cap with 2 caps of recompadrol 30 pre meal

Directions for Dosing AAv2 and Natty V
1 cap natty V with 2 caps AAv2 90 minutes post meal.

Thanks everyone!

uvawahoowa

Awards
18 or older: 28 y/o
Past supplement use in non stim fat burners,sex aids, nutrient repartitioners: Have used Lean Xtreme, Slin Sane, & R-ala/Na-R-Ala. No sex aids.
Must be able to log 3-4x a week Can log 5+ days/week. Will be blogging regarding trying to go from 190 @ 3-4% (BB competition shape) to 250 under 10%
Must provide progress pictures every 7-10 days: Done.
Cannot take any other supplements (unless approved): Done. Multi/Fish oil/Whey approved?
Follow proper dosing protocol (Natty V only, others can dose how you like or how it feels best for you)
Provide adequate diet and nutrition plans dailey or tri weekly. Already have a daily diet planned out, 100% clean foods, written in word format can be emailed
Recompp/cut/ or lean bulk: Lean Bulk

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome, be interesting to see how a month of this will work out for you. The natty V actually has some great properties when taken pre meal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice opportunity for someone :) Recompadrol if the best nutrient repartitioner there is (thank God it's back in a few days!) and works rather nicely with AAv2 - definitely good stack for a recomp or leaning out :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn definitely a good opp here. I need to pick up more recompadrol as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Awesome opportunity right there, the stack is sick!!

oh and guys... Recompadrol is gonna be back in few days!

and there are gonna be more promo and stack options from EBF

Recompadrol and AAv2 are meant to be together, but remember: you can stack
AAv2 with pretty much any other fat loss sup, whether is stimmed or not
I loved it with 6-bromo (and Recompadrol lol, because I had it still..)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow the chosen logger!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great op!!
Good news on the recompadrol. I know many love it.

bpeoples33

bpeoples33

Awards
US Applicant:Yes
18 or older: 37
Past supplement use in non stim fat burners,sex aids, nutrient repartitioners: I have tried all of the USP Labs Products, Slin Sane and Purecamp 95 as well as many others over the years. I have tried Intimidate, Erase/Erase Pro and Vidatest for Recompp and as a sexual aid.
Must be able to log 3-4x a week: Yes
Must provide progress pictures every 7-10 days: Yes
Cannot take any other supplements (unless approved): No Problem have not been on anything other than Protein for several weeks
Follow proper dosing protocol (Natty V only, others can dose how you like or how it feels best for you): No Problem
Provide adequate diet and nutrition plans dailey or tri weekly.: No Problem eat very lean and can provide detailed meal plans and calorie count
Recompp/cut/ or lean bulk: This would be for Recompp. I got into powerlifitng and gained a considerable amount of weight and need to get back down to the proper weight and size. I am currently 5'8" and weight 220. At my heaviest I was 240 and was able to break 1200 lbs total on 3 lifts, Bench, Squat and Deads. Ideally I would be at about 200lbs.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
US Applicant: Yes.

18 or older: Yes.

Past supplement use in non stim fat burners,sex aids, nutrient repartitioners: No pass use in any of those category.

Must be able to log 3-4x a week: Yes. Can do all day everyday with no problems! You can check my current log out to see! Link Below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203072-mrmarc-gettin-greek.html

Must provide progress pictures every 7-10 days: Will do one or two ever 7 days "1 full week".

Cannot take any other supplements (unless approved): Completely understood.

Follow proper dosing protocol (Natty V only, others can dose how you like or how it feels best for you): Understood.

Provide adequate diet and nutrition plans dailey or tri weekly: Yes. Can be detailed down to the macros. Will also post pictures of dinner every know and then to! :) Also everything will be tracked via MyfitnessPal!

Recompp/cut/ or lean bulk: Continue a sick recomp or might do a lean bulk.

Last edited:
jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
US Applicant- Yes
18 or older- 23 years old male dashing good looks
Past supplement use in non stim fat burners,sex aids, nutrient repartitioners- Only non stim fat burners i've used are Lean Xtreme, never used a sexual aid mostly because i've never had a problem in that area. Nutrient Repartitoniers i've used SlinSANE (old version), SlinShot, Slin(LgSciences) and tried a few Anabolic Pump
Must be able to log 3-4x a week- Screw that i'll update everyday and sometimes multiple times a day its SUMMER! what else i got to do but give awesome feedback
Must provide progress pictures every 7-10 days- Most certainley i'm comfortable giving weekly pictures and possibly occasional video
Cannot take any other supplements (unless approved)- OK
Follow proper dosing protocol (Natty V only, others can dose how you like or how it feels best for you)- OK
Provide adequate diet and nutrition plans dailey or tri weekly.- OK
Recompp/cut/ or lean bulk- RECOMP ALL THE WAY!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to stalk the logger

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
in to see the log.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice apps so far. Let's see some more

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbing

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I see the profile for natty v? Is it the one currently on NP?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Where can I see the profile for natty v? Is it the one currently on NP?

I finished my last two bottles some time ago, very nice one, my mood was definitely up and
taken prewo was awesome, seriously underrated product.

Come one guys, jump on this log opp I wanna see some shreddness :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
US Applicant- Kansas
18 or older- 28
Past supplement use in non stim fat burners,sex aids, nutrient repartitioners- Alpha T-2, Perform, Slin Sane
Must be able to log 3-4x a week- Log close to 7 days a week.
Must provide progress pictures every 7-10 days- Can do
Cannot take any other supplements (unless approved)- Can do
Follow proper dosing protocol (Natty V only, others can dose how you like or how it feels best for you)- Can do
Provide adequate diet and nutrition plans dailey or tri weekly- Can share pretty much everything
Recompp/cut/ or lean bulk- Cut

Could run this following Testordrol/Mass HGH log. Should end close to the time this would be received. Always wanted to give Recompadrol (and more) a go.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
US Applicant: Yes
18 or older
: Yes
Past supplement use in non stim fat burners,sex aids, nutrient repartitioners: None. All fat burners used in the past were stim based. No sex aids. I have T-boosters and AI such as Testodrol X9, Prometheus Rising, Erase Pro, Licogenix and HCGenerate. This is not considered nutrition repartitioner, but I have used Agmatine which seems to provide such effect.
Must be able to log 3-4x a week: No Problem
Must provide progress pictures every 7-10 days: No Problem
Cannot take any other supplements (unless approved): No Problem. I haved logged Licogenix solo. I am logging MassHGH/Testodrol X9 stack.
Follow proper dosing protocol (Natty V only, others can dose how you like or how it feels best for you): No Problem
Provide adequate diet and nutrition plans dailey or tri weekly.: No Problem
Recompp/cut/ or lean bulk: Cut

Here is a link to my current log and log I have completed previously. these logs will show that I can comply with your requirements above.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203381-masshgh-testodrol-x9.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198652-log-4-15-a.html

I have made decent improvements this year and I am always interested in dropping weight and losing body fat. I am however currently logging Mass HGH/Testodrol X9 stack. This log will end on 7/1. If I can log this summer recomp stack starting 7/2, I would be very interested in applying for the logging opportunity. Thank you.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Bump for the love <3

Come on guys get your apps in ASAP!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't miss.out Guys and Girls!!!
Get IN ON THIS GUYS.

Ultimate STACK for ALL GOALS. BUMP

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stats
Height: 6'9"
Weight: Currently 228lbs and trending down
US Citizen? Last time I checked ;)

I recently ran a log of PES's Alpha T2 (sponsored) and have a bottle of the Dexaprine v2 that I'd love to crack open but I'm waiting. Besides that I've used Na-R-ALA and PureCAMP-95. No sex aids here... didn't need any in the past and I'm currently on a "no-sex until wedding" challenge with my fiance which is KILLING me!

Absolutely. I'll log it daily. Here are some previous logs of mine:

Licogenix + Athletix Stack: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197648-djbeanpoles-licogenix-athletix.html
Alpha T2: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/200333-djbeanpole-kickstarts-his.html
Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203324-djbeanpole-begins-cut.html

I've already incorporated this habit in my past and current log and the trend will most certainly continue.

Understood!

Agreed.

Provide adequate diet and nutrition plans dailey or tri weekly
I'll be tracking my meals/macros/cals via MyFitnessPal and can copy/paste this each day.

Most likely a lean bulk. I'm currently cutting now and would like to put the mass back on. Recomp wouldn't be so bad either :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Don't miss.out Guys and Girls!!!
Get IN ON THIS GUYS.

Ultimate STACK for ALL GOALS. BUMP
When I saw this opportunity I about had a heart attack that for sure, been waiting to try AAv2 for a while know and this opportunity just blew my mind so I had no choice, but to apply! :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
When I saw this opportunity I about had a heart attack that for sure, been waiting to try AAv2 for a while know and this opportunity just blew my mind so I had no choice, but to apply! :)
We aim to.please :D

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love seeing these apps.

Love seeing feedback from users

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets get more apps, i cant believe people dont want all this product to run for free.

theres great feedback on the Recompadrol and AAv2, and good user feedback from the highly unknown NATTY-V

we really want to help you reach your goals!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am surprised as well. While having less number of people makes my chance of getting picked better, in the end people should not miss out on this opportunity. Get in here apply folks and may the best have the opportunity to log.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Guys and gals this is a great opportunity and I would rather give up my spot & chance of winning for some new apps, so you all better hop on this offer!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump y'all...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ONE luck winner will, if chosen, win

1 Bottle RECOMPADROL
1 Bottle ADIPOSE ANNIHILATION V2
2 Bottles NATTY-V

To apply please fill out the application below to be considered:

US Applicant
18 or older
Provide adequate diet and nutrition plans dailey or tri weekly.

This promotion will end in 2 weeks!!! Get in your applications.

Directions for dosing of Natty V and recompadrol.
1 cap with 2 caps of recompadrol 30 pre meal

Directions for Dosing AAv2 and Natty V
1 cap natty V with 2 caps AAv2 90 minutes post meal.

Thanks everyone!
Does this require a pct cause I got some novodex xt as my serm waiting to be used.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this require a pct cause I got some novodex xt as my serm waiting to be used.
No PCT required - all products are NATURAL (you only require a PCT for HORMONALS).

~Rosie~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log my sexual experiences with great detail on Natty V :biggthumpup::kidding:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would love to log my sexual experiences with great detail on Natty V :biggthumpup::kidding:
Take 3 pre sex and fugg man.
Intense. My gf actually asked me.to bring it.away again when we go away for a weekend ...

Zach produces yet again a winning combo

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would love to, but my plans include having my weight go the other direction this summer.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a photoshoot in three weeks. Open this up for UK applicants you stingy buggers!