USPlabs Test Powder™ Giveaway // Try it BEFORE you can buy it!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

USPlabs Test Powder™ Giveaway // Try it BEFORE you can buy it!!

Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Being Alpha means "Striving to be better than me yesterday, because me today is older than yesterday, yet younger than me tomorrow."
    My Own Quote.

Meaning you strive to improve yourself and can careless who or what anybody is or looks like. You are your own man and command respect. Knowing today is all you got, tomorrow is never promised. At the moment you have one up on your past and future, seizing that time to better yourself. Health is wealth and knowledge is power.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I'm currently in the Army? 11B1P with the 82nd airborne division. I was just pointing out how sad it really is that many Americans don't appreciate the service that me and my platoon signed up for anymore. Don't her me wrong though, there are a lot of patriotic men and women in this country that sincerely appreciate what we do but its not like it used to be.

A lot of us AM junkies are Veterans! The people that denigrate military service are few and far between. It's just that they tend to be MUCH LOUDER than the common folk. Such is the curse of idiocy to the un-inflicted!

Be above the common fool, BE ALPHA!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm currently in the Army? 11B1P with the 82nd airborne division. I was just pointing out how sad it really is that many Americans don't appreciate the service that me and my platoon signed up for anymore. Don't her me wrong though, there are a lot of patriotic men and women in this country that sincerely appreciate what we do but its not like it used to be.
    I'm with you man. It ticks me off that more people don't support our military. I stand behind ya'll 100%.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

ALPHA-Frank Lucas-THE American gangster-portrayed by Denzel Washington-

Lucas donned his new fur getup for the Ali-Joe Frazier fight at Madison Square Garden in March 1971.

The chinchilla was a showstopper -- and "a massive mistake," Lucas writes.

His fur coat caught the eye of law enforcement, which was surprised that its wearer had better seats than Frank Sinatra, Diana Ross, Dustin Hoffman, Barbra Streisand and Vice President Spiro Agnew.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  148 lbs.

THE Alpha

Means - Being a God among mortals.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Being Alpha could be achieved in many ways, one of them is being a USPLabs TEST Powder user. Ask a Beta Tester sometimes
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

Airborne brother
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Airborne brother
    Lol you still jump at all?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol you still jump at all?
    Outside of yes lol I was a ranger my last few years.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How about a Mega Alpha-ALPHA?
    "Hey USP!! You can take this promo and %&$%$& up your @@#$^@#$@!!!" <round house kick to the face of a nearby dog>

Or just (regular ole/less a-holeish) Alpha: USP!!! HOO-RAH! <round house kick to the monitor>

~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

I really wanted to enlist but they wouldn't take me due to my previous injuries. honestly broke my heart. my best friend is about to go back to afghanistan in November and i feel like i should be there with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    *Most* people support us and are very grateful for what we do and for that I am thankful. Your guys' support makes a really big difference. It's good to know the people you're fighting for have your backs.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

I don't think ill jump after I get out. Jumping sucks balls.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

I was gonna go ranger but after learning a little more about it I would rather try for SF. Its what my dad did in Vietnam so its what I always wanted to do.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    I really wanted to enlist but they wouldn't take me due to my previous injuries. honestly broke my heart. my best friend is about to go back to afghanistan in November and i feel like i should be there with him.
    I Feel ya man.I lost the hearing in my left ear in a accident and they wouldn't let me in.I passed all the tests and physicals except the hearing test .I was So depressed I couldn't Fight alongside my friends and help Protect our Country.THANK YOU to everyone who Serves.USA is The Alpha Country!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Ya i scored in the top 5 percent on the asvab but due to my neck i couldn't enlist. bulging and fractured discs in my spine = uncle sam not wanting me. But yes thank you everyone who serves I wish i could be right there with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsf8405 View Post
    I Feel ya man.I lost the hearing in my left ear in a accident and they wouldn't let me in.I passed all the tests and physicals except the hearing test .I was So depressed I couldn't Fight alongside my friends and help Protect our Country.THANK YOU to everyone who Serves.USA is The Alpha Country!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    Ya i scored in the top 5 percent on the asvab but due to my neck i couldn't enlist. bulging and fractured discs in my spine = uncle sam not wanting me. But yes thank you everyone who serves I wish i could be right there with you.
    You couldnt even get waivered for a tech job?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

The army quit taking medical waivers for a while...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I was gonna go ranger but after learning a little more about it I would rather try for SF. Its what my dad did in Vietnam so its what I always wanted to do.
    My grandfather died in Vietnam stepping on a land mine.

Did you go to selection?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

They are super picky about who they pick because the country is broke.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Everything happens for a reason bro.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

^alpha
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I was chose to go to SFRE then selection but got out due to family issues
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

My grandfather died in Vietnam stepping on a land mine.

Did you go to selection?
    I was told I have to be atleast 20 so I plan to go the SF liaison at the end of next year.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

They are super picky about who they pick because the country is broke.
    When no one can find jobs they either join the military or stay in. There is an over abundance of people wanting in or not getting out so that's why they can be picky.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

I was chose to go to SFRE then selection but got out due to family issues
    See I have nothing but time since I still have 4.5 left in my initial enlistment.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

I feel alpha when i listen to this. It's only way I can do cardio lol
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

When no one can find jobs they either join the military or stay in. There is an over abundance of people wanting in or not getting out so that's why they can be picky.
    ^ exactly, my recruiter explained that to me and he said if he could he would.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I was told I have to be atleast 20 so I plan to go the SF liaison at the end of next year.
    I wanted to do SF so bad had all the scores for it but my son was 2 years old and I had to make a family decision.

See I have nothing but time since I still have 4.5 left in my initial enlistment.
    Holy shít! Active?!
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

I wanted to do SF so bad had all the scores for it but my son was 2 years old and I had to make a family decision.

Holy shít! Active?!
    Yep. Signed for 5.5 years active duty. I'm not too worried about the wait. Gives me time to not hate running (like that'll ever happen)
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Everything happens for a reason bro.
    Thanks man. I know and i do believe the car accident happend for a reason, it's made me a better person. Just waiting for my calling.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Yep. Signed for 5.5 years active duty. I'm not too worried about the wait. Gives me time to not hate running (like that'll ever happen)
    Here we go again! Same ol shít again!

Good for you! It never does running blows dude.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Back to Test Powder... Sorry. I prob just got dq'd for the bro-normous derailment...
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The military in general is downsizing as well so people who want to reenlist may not get to because they arent "top tier". Same goes for people wanting to join.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back to Test Powder... Sorry. I prob just got dq'd for the bro-normous derailment...
    I started an alpha discussion.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I started an alpha discussion.

Lol super alpha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Silverback talk
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Silverback talk
    Gorilla Warfare
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The military in general is downsizing as well so people who want to reenlist may not get to because they arent "top tier". Same goes for people wanting to join.
    well, when i was enlisted i was with 25th infantry at schofield in hawaii, it was pathetic how many out of shape fat ****s run the base. the military needs to flush out alot of the garbage thats in. one of the main reasons i got out was because our first sergeant was a cronie deceitful ****head, and when the people that are in the power of positions start power tripping its a huge disaster. i had a friends wife commit suicide cause she was so stressed from her husbands military life, and two really close friends die in combat. i love military life, but i never woulda reenlisted given the subpar conditions and putting up with a buncha cronies bull****
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

condolences
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVida View Post
    well, when i was enlisted i was with 25th infantry at schofield in hawaii, it was pathetic how many out of shape fat ****s run the base. the military needs to flush out alot of the garbage thats in. one of the main reasons i got out was because our first sergeant was a cronie deceitful ****head, and when the people that are in the power of positions start power tripping its a huge disaster. i had a friends wife commit suicide cause she was so stressed from her husbands military life, and two really close friends die in combat. i love military life, but i never woulda reenlisted given the subpar conditions and putting up with a buncha cronies bull****
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alpha is that one decision that changes your life:
    That point in your life where you decide that living FOR your family means more to you than living WITH them. Putting the needs of your spouse and kids before yours. Providing that stable home environment through solid leadership as the head of the household. Taking care of them mentally, emotionally and physically. And in the end, reaping all the rewards from your HAPPY home!
    Alpha is that one decision that changes your life: For the Better
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?
    By rockhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:28 PM
  2. Bulk powder / USPLabs Stack ??
    By Warriorz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:30 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 11:36 AM