NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

domore

Awards
I did some reading in the old pheromone thread, but for a more up-to-date answer, what is the purpose of the pheromone? Does it have the capability of messing up one's own pheromones?

Dsade, I think you should come out with a regular cologne---Bleu de Dsade.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo, Matt.

Now how about this ale you speak of...:yumyum: ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for soap ale

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i read ale....i thought we were all partying

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, I did seem to notice a difference with the balm. Not enough "testing" but it seemed to make a difference. At a distance it seem to irritate people. But if they got in close it seemed to warm them up to me. Then again this was when I was 240 plus haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did some reading in the old pheromone thread, but for a more up-to-date answer, what is the purpose of the pheromone? Does it have the capability of messing up one's own pheromones?

Dsade, I think you should come out with a regular cologne---Bleu de Dsade.
I have a cologne designed that has a scent element that NOBODY has ever used before. Once I can fund it, you will definitely see it released.

This particular pheromone, Androstenone, sends an aggressive, hyper sexual signal - both to you and to those around you. Other Alpha males will see you as a threat, and that is up to you to rise to the occasion. Submissive females will, in general, react VERY positively to you, beta males will defer to you. The most interesting effects, though, are on you. You will notice a calm focus, increase in aggression, clarity and motivation. You will notice a burst of confidence that you will have to learn to control and not let it turn into arrogance.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Wish you had like a sample packet or two of the balm to try. Very curious about these types of products.

Mafesto31

Awards
I have a cologne designed that has a scent element that NOBODY has ever used before. Once I can fund it, you will definitely see it released.

This particular pheromone, Androstenone, sends an aggressive, hyper sexual signal - both to you and to those around you. Other Alpha males will see you as a threat, and that is up to you to rise to the occasion. Submissive females will, in general, react VERY positively to you, beta males will defer to you. The most interesting effects, though, are on you. You will notice a calm focus, increase in aggression, clarity and motivation. You will notice a burst of confidence that you will have to learn to control and not let it turn into arrogance.
Does it smell like bigfoot's d1ck?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it smell like bigfoot's d1ck?
Trick question...1) there is no bigfoot and 2) if there were a bigfoot, I would have no idea what his dick smells like.

domore

Awards

Good deal. I hope the cologne comes to fruition.

Are pheromones looked down upon in society? I really have no idea what a person's reaction would be if I would tell them and I wouldn't be able to answer their questions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frowned on? As long as you don't say it's used in an attempt to manipulate those around you.

domore

Awards
Frowned on? As long as you don't say it's used in an attempt to manipulate those around you.
Good deal. Heard of pheromones before, but never thought of using an exogenous source.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Don't tell them you're using them. A lot of idiots look down on creatine, and will give you a lecture about kidney failure if you mention it. Just keep it to yourself. You wouldn't go around telling people you're on gear.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't tell them you're using them. A lot of idiots look down on creatine, and will give you a lecture about kidney failure if you mention it. Just keep it to yourself. You wouldn't go around telling people you're on gear.
This, but honestly I think the average person doesn't know what pheromones are. I just ordered this stack, really enjoying the balm so far and another bottle of it will be nice. I'm also interested to see how the soap treats me. Like I mentioned in another thread I was very "yeah right" about Renegade when I heard of it and read reviews, but it delivers on me at least!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put pheromones in a rag once, bought it from some guy in a back alley who called himself the Ether Bunny, and had a girl at the bar smell it.
It was hard for her to say no, that's for sure.

domore

Awards
This, but honestly I think the average person doesn't know what pheromones are. I just ordered this stack, really enjoying the balm so far and another bottle of it will be nice. I'm also interested to see how the soap treats me. Like I mentioned in another thread I was very "yeah right" about Renegade when I heard of it and read reviews, but it delivers on me at least!
Thanks for the responses. Yeah, just wanted to do a little more research and develop more of an understanding for the use of them.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Just ordered this along with some protocol. Cant wait to try it at the gym! In for the added aggression.

domore

Awards
Just ordered this along with some protocol. Cant wait to try it at the gym! In for the added aggression.
I'm thinking of doing the same. The only thing is I hate placing multiple orders back-to-back. Oh well, I think I'm doing it.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'm thinking of doing the same. The only thing is I hate placing multiple orders back-to-back. Oh well, I think I'm doing it.
Lol im guilty of doing this as well. I know its extra shipping but it evens out with nutras low prices :)

domore

Awards
Lol im guilty of doing this as well. I know its extra shipping but it evens out with nutras low prices :)
Yeah, I rationalize that the sales will disappear and I'll have to pay full price later, too.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always get stuck doing this. Something goes on sale I want, I buy it, then next day something else I'd been thinking of getting goes on sale. Ah well, let us know how Renegade treats you. I think you'll be pleased.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like stock is running out, and I still don't have my replacement equipment.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, let us know how it goes. Use a small amount (I go pea sized) it goes a long ways.
And if you are Geoforce wearing it, you go both ways.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if you are Geoforce wearing it, you go both ways.
I was told "At Southland Performance Products we do not discriminate." I'm doing my best to comply.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote