Introducing - SS SHIFT

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SHIFT is designed to specifically SHIFT your metabolism into a faster, fat burning, calorie destroying machine!
Metabolism is basically the rate at which food is digested, absorbed, and used in your body. It is the main determinant of your natural physique and how much your body stores fat. By increasing metabolism with SHIFT you can shift your body to BREAK DOWN MORE FAT for energy as its primary source.

The ingredient in SHIFT is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your thyroid into action! SHIFT will optimize your thyroid activity to speed up your metabolism and to help you LOSE WEIGHT, and best off all, it doesn't negatively affect your thyroid or TSH levels the way other thyroid hormones like T3 will. It is the ultimate OTC thyroid and metabolism supplement.

With SHIFT you can now increase your metabolism and burn more calories just by taking it as a supplement! This will allow you to burn more fat all day long.

SHIFT also can uncouple proteins. Uncoupling proteins breaks down and burns fatty acids (fat) to be used as energy! SHIFT acts to counteract lipid accumulation, may reduce cholesterol levels, and may increase lipid metabolism without cardiotoxic effects! The positive effects of SHIFT are endless. Kick your metabolism into gear and increase your fat burning capabilities!

A lot of people dislike fat burners because they are loaded up on caffeine and stimulants and have risky and unwanted side effects. There is NO caffeine and NO stimulants in SHIFT, so you don’t have to worry!

For those who do love stimulants, SHIFT can be stacked with your favorite stimulant.
Don’t hold back. SHIFT your metabolism into action!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn! Bulk cheap SHIFT!! I gotta stock up some for my next cut haha , best thing you can do is take it am and pm , keeps you going all day long!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
will be definitely be picking up a bottle of this to add to this month's cut

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! Bulk cheap SHIFT!! I gotta stock up some for my next cut haha , best thing you can do is take it am and pm , keeps you going all day long!
You know it!

will be definitely be picking up a bottle of this to add to this month's cut
Everytime i cut i add shift in, no reason not to

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I always like to take my Shift before bed time to keep my metabolism running overnight... and that's hella a good deal at that price

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always like to take my Shift before bed time to keep my metabolism running overnight... and that's hella a good deal at that price

You know it!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Amazing price for a great product

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can't wait to get my hands on some! Gonna stack it with my OxyElite Pro for the second 4 weeks of my cut!!!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get my hands on some! Gonna stack it with my OxyElite Pro for the second 4 weeks of my cut!!!
Exact same thing I'm doing. Month one, OEP solo, bottle two of OEP stacked with Shift 2 + 1 + 1

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Exact same thing I'm doing. Month one, OEP solo, bottle two of OEP stacked with Shift 2 + 1 + 1
Should be solid, keep us updated.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Should be solid, keep us updated.
Sure will. I've got high hopes. So far, Erase and AT2 have been home runs for me. Shift should make PES 3-0 in the world of Domenic.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sure will. I've got high hopes. So far, Erase and AT2 have been home runs for me. Shift should make PES 3-0 in the world of Domenic.
I think you will be happy