Seminar: Add 1" To Your Upper Arms In A Single Workout

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Deadline For Enrollment Is 5/30 at 12:00 Noon Eastern Time

Launching the Super Human University with a live streaming audio seminar by Rob Regish. This seminar will detail the steps some of you may have heard me talk about on the show that allowed me to add a full inch to my upper arms following Regish's protocol. WARNING: This is not for the slight of heart. But hey.. if this 54 year old guy can do it.. you can too. The added inch came over the following week after the session so it was not "temporary" as many predicted. And my arms look different and remain at their new girth all these weeks later with nothing special done afterwards.

You can get all of the details of the seminar by using the link below. There is a limited number of people that can attend so don't wait too long.

Add Up To One Inch To Your Upper Arms In A Single Workout

- Carl

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
add 1" to your arms in terms of a pump, or literally your arms will be 1" bigger in circumference for the remainder of your life?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
add 1" to your arms in terms of a pump, or literally your arms will be 1" bigger in circumference for the remainder of your life?
I've seen this before and there was a guy that did it on BB.com and he got .7 inches in the single workout and it stayed with him. I believe its based on the one day arm cure by Charles poliquin.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've seen this before and there was a guy that did it on BB.com and he got .7 inches in the single workout and it stayed with him. I believe its based on the one day arm cure by Charles poliquin.
Is that the arm workout that is literally hours long?

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I think it took Carl 4 hours to complete if I remember correctly. He says on his podcast how the size did not go away with time. I believe him entirely, and even more so because Rob Regish was the one who suggested the training protocol. The dude is a genius... Even still, I'm not sure I'm gunna drop the money on this seminar just yet. I'll probably get it a couple weeks after it becomes available and I hear some more of the feedback.

Definitely consider purchasing though!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a workout recomendation for this same thing. adding 1" to your arms.

it requires a full day at the gym doing all arm exercises, along with plenty of post workout recovery shakes, and specific meals.

you are basically just stretching the tissue out, and ripping apart the muscle fibers. I'm not sure how safe this is. esp for the inexperienced, or those on steroids.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
I've seen a workout recomendation for this same thing. adding 1" to your arms.

it requires a full day at the gym doing all arm exercises, along with plenty of post workout recovery shakes, and specific meals.

you are basically just stretching the tissue out, and ripping apart the muscle fibers. I'm not sure how safe this is. esp for the inexperienced, or those on steroids.
OK.. I agree that the course is not for beginners.. and we state that during the seminar.. and yes it works by stretching the fascia of the muscle and we discuss this at length. Stretching the fascia is PART of the hypertrophic effects on muscle. The others are protein synthesis, satellite cell deployment and activation and sarcoplasmic fluid uptake. The fascia restricts the later - sarcoplasmic fluid uptake. Still is part of hypertrophy.

But WHY is this NOT for someone on AAS? I ask this as an EXPERIENCED AAS user. Not trolling.. just want to understand your line of reasoning.

Carl

badaz10

Awards
i ve read so many stuff about this beforemy arms are not that bigg , but they r fine , soi would like to follow my programme , gd luck with that : )

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK.. I agree that the course is not for beginners.. and we state that during the seminar.. and yes it works by stretching the fascia of the muscle and we discuss this at length. Stretching the fascia is PART of the hypertrophic effects on muscle. The others are protein synthesis, satellite cell deployment and activation and sarcoplasmic fluid uptake. The fascia restricts the later - sarcoplasmic fluid uptake. Still is part of hypertrophy.

But WHY is this NOT for someone on AAS? I ask this as an EXPERIENCED AAS user. Not trolling.. just want to understand your line of reasoning.

Carl
because the risk of having an injury. I dont think i'd want to hit arms all day while on test and sd, or say, masteron and anadrol, or even crazier, sd/anadrol stacked.

the pumps on compounds like those already get huge, add in lifting heavy d/t the huge gains in strength & going all day, is going to creat a greater risk of injury.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ve read so many stuff about this beforemy arms are not that bigg , but they r fine , soi would like to follow my programme , gd luck with that : )
the right way to reveal your abs is with diet. dont need a book to tell you that. just saying :smoker:

badaz10

Awards
the right way to reveal your abs is with diet. dont need a book to tell you that. just saying :smoker:
sometimes you do read to understand more, diet is important i assume . but guidance is the key :D