Southland's GlycoMyx: Looking for 5-10 Loggers!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Southland Performance Products is looking for 5-10 loggers to run a bottle of GlycoMyx!!!!
GlycoMyx Web Banner 675x300px (5).jpg

GlycoMyxSuppFacts.jpg

GlycoMyxwrite up.jpg

GlycoMyxbenefits.jpg

Requirements:
* 21 years or older
* May log solo or with other products (please specify)
* Log starts within 1 week of receiving
* 2-3 updates per week
* Live in the USA

Please answer the following questions:

- Age / Sex/ Weight:
- How will you be consuming GlycoMyx (solo, with a pre/post workout shake, w/ meal replacement)?
- What other products would you take simultaneously?

- Are you on a Gluten Free diet?
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
- What makes you a good candidate for GlycoMyx? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Attachments

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Southland Performance Products is looking for 5-10 loggers to run a bottle of GlycoMyx!!!!
View attachment 58061
View attachment 58063
View attachment 58066
View attachment 58067
Requirements:
* 21 years or older
* May log solo or with other products (please specify)
* Log starts within 1 week of receiving
* 2-3 updates per week
* Live in the USA

- Age / Sex/ Weight:
- How will you be consuming GlycoMyx (solo, with a pre/post workout shake, w/ meal replacement)?

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
- What makes you a good candidate for GlycoMyx? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

33, male, 194 lbs
1/2 pre, 1/2 post (carb sensitive but looking for slow quality growth)
Orange triad, Hemavol, beta alanine, modernbcaa
no gluten free diet no previous logs
Why me? Looking for a good carb source that doesn't bloat me or fatten me up. Never been able to process them, even since birth. Refused to eat pasta in an Italian household, fell asleep in a plate of spaghetti and can't stomach the smell of pasta. So yeah, carbs typically aren't my friends. Sweet potatoes and greens being the exception. Curious to try this out!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet potato powder, finally!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My god I wish was in the USA.... MWB care to send it to me ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here i'll have to try this when it comes out.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

GlycoMyx will be used with a nice solid breakfast, and post workout shake. Other products that will be used with this is my sponsored log that I will be starting very soon with Intimidate + Reverstiol V2. I am not on a gluten free diet. No links as of yet, but when I start my sponsored I will post it here. There lot's of good candidate here on AM, but like I have always said, am a dedicated and hard worker who will not take NO for a answer.

All I can say is GlycoMyx will be a perfect add to any meal/macros, no more trying to cook a ton of carbs meals to only find out you weren't even close to your macros, now there's GlycoMyx an easy way to get those carbs in one scoop at a time! Do less with more and add GlycoMyx = Perfection in a bottle!

Edit 5/27/12: Here are some small little review I have done so far.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202152-ai-sports-sample.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202378-review-i-force.html

Edit: 6/02/12 Here is my current sponsored log. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203072-mrmarc-gettin-greek.html

domore

Awards
Not applying because I haven't built up a reputation around the boards yet.

However, subbed for future logs.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Will fill out an app later. Very interested in this.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As one of the lucky ones to have beta tested it, I will say that it is awesome for pre-WO usage.

domore

Awards
As one of the lucky ones to have beta tested it, I will say that it is awesome for pre-WO usage.
That's what I was hoping to hear. How long did you take it out from your workout?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giddy up, boys. This is a fantastic opportunity for some good bros.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long before you are back in HI?

Step up and app!

Didn't see where that would keep you from getting a logging opportunity.
Quite a while.... 8-9 weeks to be exact. July 27-28. I'll be back in the USA permanently.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I can't wait to use it just like that .

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed to later put in an app.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks awesome, good luck everyone.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Requirements:
* 21 years or older - check
* May log solo or with other products (please specify) - Glycobol, maybe a fat burner or two
* Log starts within 1 week of receiving - done
* 2-3 updates per week - done
* Live in the USA - check

- Age / Sex/ Weight: 25/M/165
With a preWO shake.
- Glycobol
- Are you on a Gluten Free diet? nope
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): none on this forum
- What makes you a good candidate for GlycoMyx? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) Being sexy isn't good enough ;).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good applicants in here...

Thepaul7

Awards
- Age / Sex/ Weight:29/M/175
- How will you be consuming GlycoMyx (solo, with a pre/post workout shake, w/ meal replacement)? Solo, Post workout, meal replacement primarily, but will try all recommendations.
- What other products would you take simultaneously? Fish oil, Whey.

- Are you on a Gluten Free diet? Yes
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): No logs in a few years. Recently reviewed RVC Protean. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202354-i-force-red.html#post3394662
Being gluten free I have a hard time finding a good source of carbs to help me put on weight. I regularly enjoy sweet potatoes post workout and would love to see how effective a ready made supplement would be with that as its main ingredient.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- Age / Sex/ Weight: 24/Male/187
- How will you be consuming GlycoMyx (solo, with a pre/post workout shake, w/ meal replacement)? Preworkout and possibly intra and post if recommended.
- What other products would you take simultaneously? Probably just my staples and a fat burner. Maybe some Anabeta, which i have run numerous times and would be able to differentiate the effects if i do indeed run the AB.

- Are you on a Gluten Free diet? I dont beleive so
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): Just did a log for IML and Osta RX, have done numerous logs on this forum.
I know my body and i know it well. Ive been training and eating this way for over 9 years. I am on a goal to be the most shredded ive been in my life, and my current diet calls for carbs pre/intra/post. Ive been interested in this product since it was brought to market and would love to give it a fair go for you guys providing honest feedback.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Age / Sex/ Weight: 24/Male/187
- How will you be consuming GlycoMyx (solo, with a pre/post workout shake, w/ meal replacement)? Preworkout and possibly intra and post if recommended.
- What other products would you take simultaneously? Probably just my staples and a fat burner. Maybe some Anabeta, which i have run numerous times and would be able to differentiate the effects if i do indeed run the AB.

- Are you on a Gluten Free diet? I dont beleive so
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): Just did a log for IML and Osta RX, have done numerous logs on this forum.
I know my body and i know it well. Ive been training and eating this way for over 9 years. I am on a goal to be the most shredded ive been in my life, and my current diet calls for carbs pre/intra/post. Ive been interested in this product since it was brought to market and would love to give it a fair go for you guys providing honest feedback.
The force is strong with this one!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
27 / M/ 180

Chest/Legs/Back get it Post Workout, Shoulder/Arms get it Pre

What other products would you take simultaneously?
Nothing too special, multi, fish oils, depending on when I get it might be on something different.

Are you on a Gluten Free diet? NOPE

Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
bb.com thedarce,

What makes you a good candidate for GlycoMyx? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)
i'm huge fan of Carbs, use Karbolyn about half time throughout the year, have used many other waxy maize post workout carbs and have always stopped using them halfway through the tub. I'm a fan of carbs, doing jiu jitsu quite often I welcome them.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
- Age / Sex/ Weight:
21 / M / 190
Would be consuming post workout with high protein
Anabeta, SNS Creatine Monohydrate, Betaine Anhydrous
No
Check my sig :D my only log I've done but its ongoing!~
I am currently cutting and intermittent fasting, mixing this with Anabeta would be extremely interesting as I only take in carbs post workout and Anabeta seems to work as a GDA

d1sc1ple

Awards
I need it!!

30/ Male/ 195lbs

I will consume GlycoMyx Pre-Workout with my Body Octane and 10grams BCAA's. I go to Crossfit at 5am and need some good Carbs to get me through my workouts. I also go Stimulant Free obviously and need the natural energy boost. I would also use a half scoop during my second BB'ing style workout that I do 4 other days during the week. This would help provide me with the glycogen needed to really get a massive pump. Would mix it witth my Presurge Unleashed on those days.

Other Products are; AnaBeta Elite (best stuff on earth) C20, Alpha t-2, Omegathins, Prometheus Rising (starts next month), Noxitropin, BCAA's, whey protein, Multi, Bulk Cissus, EnduraPro... And the list just keeps growing!!

I do follow a Gluten free diet and try to consume mainly wholefood meals as well other than pre and post workout and I mix a shake for when I go to bathroom at night.

I was a beta tester on Animal ForVm for the new RAGE, I beta tested H+ Blocker back in the day on BB.com, that tells you how long I have been in the game too lol.

I am a good candidate b/c of my Consistency. I am almost robotic, same diet, always hit the gym, I don't drink or party anymore. I am also used to using carb sources like Waxy Maize (bleh) Malto (Even Worse) and Karbolyn (good but need something great). I also am on the computer alot at work (Where I sell Supplements) so I can post often!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for moar apps, guize!

Great applicants in here, thus far, and I'm really looking forward to seeing these logs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking about putting an app in. The only time I would see myself using it though would be post workout. No carbs preworkout for this guy.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking about putting an app in. The only time I would see myself using it though would be post workout. No carbs preworkout for this guy.
I was thinking about it as well to compare it to the Karbolyn log I am just wraping up on another board ???

chimeranD

Awards
It's been quite a while since I've logged anything, figured the beginning of a great summer is a good place to start.

- Age / Sex/ Weight: 21/Male/183
- How will you be consuming GlycoMyx (solo, with a pre/post workout shake, w/ meal replacement)? Pre/MRP ~2 hours before gym
- What other products would you take simultaneously? I have some Slin Sane I could take along side it, aside from that just my pre-workouts (Maximize Intense, Craze, Lit Up) and protein powders that would be in the MRP.
- Are you on a Gluten Free diet? No
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): I've logged SAN's Dr. Feelgood on bb.com, but aside from that I mainly just do quick reviews based on my satisfaction of the products. If I can find the log I'll provide the link on request.
- What makes you a good candidate for GlycoMyx? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)I lift 5 days a week right after working all day, so it's a little hard to get a good meal in during the work day before I lift. My last break is about 10 minutes and ~2 hours before I get out so a MRP at that time would be great, otherwise I'm usually pretty hungry in the gym and feel less able to focus and stay energized.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Might apply.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to try this stuff out :yup:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys better hope I don't get to pick loggers or you will see 5-10 of the same logs as I ship all the tubs my way ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got 5-10 logs for you.
ZING

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Height/Weight: 5'7, 172 pounds at 8-9%

I have atleast 3-4 past sponsored logs on this sight, ill get links later.

I would use 1/2 scoop pre, intra and post workout. Id mix it each time with bcaa's and glycerol. Ive mainly stuck to waxy maize in the past but this is somethign I would def love to try, the fiber in it and combo of sweet potato and whole wheat powder looks awesome. This could def be a great replacement for my current waxymaize/gatorade combo.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Those anthocyanins are pretty awesome, I often take a handfull of blueberries before my pre-workout for the antioxidant benefits! Nice product!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards

- Age / Sex/ Weight: 42 - male - 177

I'd like to use it pre and post to compare.

- What other products would you take simultaneously? Pre workout/ possibly BCAA

- Are you on a Gluten Free diet? No

- Please link any past logs that you have :
I've recently logged Intimadate / testobolan for IFORCE and currently logging MassHGH and Testadrolx9 for Lecheek nutrition . All on these boards.
I'll link the logs from the home PC iPhone app makes it difficult .

- What makes you a good candidate for GlycoMyx? I keep my logs well updated usually 3 times per week. I always include pictures. I respond well to pump products but I've never used a carb supplement before so I feel I can be a good judge on the products effects.
I'm also intrigued on the Powerful Antioxidants that glycomyx provides. I'm also open to any and all suggestions on how to use the product to gain the best results.

Thanks in advance ! This is a product I will be purchasing either way