Seminar: Add 1" To Your Upper Arms In A Single Workout

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Launching the Super Human University with a live streaming audio seminar by Rob Regish. This seminar will detail the steps some of you may have heard me talk about on the show that allowed me to add a full inch to my upper arms following Regish's protocol. WARNING: This is not for the slight of heart. But hey.. if this 54 year old guy can do it.. you can too. The added inch came over the following week after the session so it was not "temporary" as many predicted. And my arms look different and remain at their new girth all these weeks later with nothing special done afterwards.

You can get all of the details of the seminar by using the link below. There is a limited number of people that can attend so don't wait too long.

Add Up To One Inch To Your Upper Arms In A Single Workout

- Carl

aceroni

Awards
This is the dumbest thing i've ever heard...

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I did something similar to this. Armageddon Arm workout. Takes 6 hours. You hit a rotation of exercises every twenty minutes for 6 hours, and down a liquid carb/protein/supplement drink every hour. My arms felt like wet noodles for a week afterwards.

aceroni

Awards
^No offense but that also sounds retarted..
your arms dont need alot to grow, just proper stimulation. you see too many ****ing retards in the gym these days SWINGING the hell out of a pair of 50lb dumbells for curls, and they have about 14"-15" arms MAX