Synthetic Supplements Methyl Synephrine $9.99 at Nutraplanet!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Won't last long

mnowak1228

Awards
How bout Aggy???

mnowak1228

Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
They have a sale on it also!! $19.99!!!!!! Just trying to make people aware of that sale too.
Haha thanks, I thought you were asking a question....yes agmatine is on sale too, 500 mg per cap!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
My 3 bottles of this came in the mail today!

(=

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Their sub forum here has all the info you need.
The write up is short and sweet, just the way I like it. Seems pretty easy to comprehend but for those of you that missed it, first two posts here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synthetic-supplements/201447-synthetic-supplements-methyl.html
And even more easy....here

Synephrine is an adrenergic agonist that has gained popularity as being an alternative to ephedrine. It is found in many species of plants, however the main source today for synephrine is citrus aurantium, also known as “bitter orange”. Once the ephedra ban took place, many supplement retailers switched ingredients to synephrine or methyl-synephrine for their fat loss products.

Methyl-synephrine differs from standard synephrine in that it contains a superior chemical structure. Data suggests that this not only inhibits MAO activity, but also increases the compounds affinity for the beta-adrenergic receptors. It is often compared to octopamine and suggested to primarily activate beta-3 receptors.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And even more easy....here

Synephrine is an adrenergic agonist that has gained popularity as being an alternative to ephedrine. It is found in many species of plants, however the main source today for synephrine is citrus aurantium, also known as "bitter orange". Once the ephedra ban took place, many supplement retailers switched ingredients to synephrine or methyl-synephrine for their fat loss products.

Methyl-synephrine differs from standard synephrine in that it contains a superior chemical structure. Data suggests that this not only inhibits MAO activity, but also increases the compounds affinity for the beta-adrenergic receptors. It is often compared to octopamine and suggested to primarily activate beta-3 receptors.
Bump

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I can say that I took this today for the first time. I could feel a very slight increase in body temperature at times. It's too early to be for certain, but it feels promising.

I'm using this with AT2 and AE at the moment. Also trying to get some caffeine through a few cups of coffee a day.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Ordered a bottle about an hour ago, was hesitant to buy multiple just in case I don't react well.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ordered a bottle about an hour ago, was hesitant to buy multiple just in case I don't react well.
Let us know what you think when you try it!