Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need 3 members to log Lecheeks NEW MASS HGH!
Mass HGH from LeCheek Nutrition
Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!
Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for!
Radically increase GH and testosterone.
Optimize insulin sensitivity.
Maximize protein synthesis.
Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
Decrease cortisol.
Suppress myostatin.

Mass HGH

Serving Size- 3 capsules
Servings per container-30

Mass HGH Blend-2300mg
Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-Aminobutanic Acid,Centella Asiatica,Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus,4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl,Varlarian Root,Withania Somnifera

PLEASE FILL OUT APP BELOW:
Name:
APPROX. weight and BF%
Training style:
Why do you want to log MASS HGH?:
Other supplements you are taking:
Are you taking any medications ?
Do you agree to log the product?
Previous HGH products you have taken:
US ONLY :​

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool opportunity :bigok:

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Name: Robert LaSane

Years training: off and on 10 years

APPROX. weight and BF% 178 13%

Training style: 4 day split - low rep to failure on most movements

Because I'm old as dirt and need all the help I can get :biglaugh: ! The product profile looks awesome and I really like the direction of Lecheek. I'm looking now to cut BF% down to 10 or lower and I think this product can assist in recovery and aid over all results.

Other supplements you are taking: Purus labs D-POL , Supersize Pre workout (10.00 bucks I couldn't resist) and Iforce Hemavol

Are you taking any medications ? No

Do you agree to log the product? I Agree. I will update as asked and will do pictures before and after and on a weekly basis at least.

Previous HGH products you have taken: HGH pro and HGH up.

If I do get chosen I will use Lecheek support suplements (Speed Extreme) I need that pre work out! .

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
get on this guys. lecheek has been on a serious role with their product line

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sweet! This is an awesome formula guys! get those apps in and be REALLY professional and committed to those logs please! I would love to personally log this supplement myself! But I am committed at the moment with AI sports Nutrition :) and loving it!!! Don't pass on this amazing formula and opportunity guys! and give us feedback (which I predict will be AWESOME!!). Good luck to all those who get picked!!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dammit, another great thing i woulda def applied for if i weren't logging something else

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! This is an awesome formula guys! get those apps in and be REALLY professional and committed to those logs please! I would love to personally log this supplement myself! But I am committed at the moment with AI sports Nutrition :) and loving it!!! Don't pass on this amazing formula and opportunity guys! and give us feedback (which I predict will be AWESOME!!). Good luck to all those who get picked!!!
dammit, another great thing i woulda def applied for if i weren't logging something else
Both of you have to just stop your current logs right away lol JK. We will have more opps in the future :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Both of you have to just stop your current logs right away lol JK. We will have more opps in the future :)
Marms buddy , I will have LeCheek products in my stash , and in my future logs, no ****ing way I'm passing on the sweet formulas you are coming up with!! :D! Don't worry ;) I'll be a buyer once I'm done with my engagements :3!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms buddy , I will have LeCheek products in my stash , and in my future logs, no ****ing way I'm passing on the sweet formulas you are coming up with!! :D! Don't worry ;) I'll be a buyer once I'm done with my engagements :3!!!
Haha, Lecheek thanks you for the support :)

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
We need 3 members to log Lecheeks NEW MASS HGH!

Name: Jim Wheeler
Years training: 4+
APPROX. weight and BF% 163, 10%
Training style: 5 Day Split along with morning PT. Fairly High Volume
Mon AM 4-mile Run
Mon PM Quads + Calves
Tues AM Upper Body Circuit
Tues PM Rest
Wed AM Hill Sprints
Wed PM Chest + Arms
Thu AM Ruck March
Thu PM Upper Back
Fri AM Run/Sprints (Subj. to Change)
Fri PM Shoulders
Sat AM Rest
Sat PM Posterior Chain
Sun AM Rest
Sun PM Rest

Why do you want to log MASS HGH?: I've been creeping on these forums as a member and non-member and have wanted to log something for a very long time. I have not myself used Lecheeks supplements as of yet due to my moving around duty stations but have seen a lot of good things coming from the company and I'm finally in a situation where I can do something like this. I'm not sure that I am an ideal candidate due to my being young but due to the demands of my work (Infantry) and morning PT schedule along with my own gym time I feel that I could greatly benefit from this product.
Other supplements you are taking: Currently I use my multivitamin, Casein/Whey Protein, and nothing else. Which gives me the perfect opportunity to positively identify anything that I gain from this particular supplement.
Do you agree to log the product? Yes, I should have no problem logging everyday and would take before and after pictures.
Previous HGH products you have taken: USPLabs Powerfull[/INDENT]
My primary goal is to gain solid clean weight and I currently log everything I eat on my calorie tracker for my phone. Diet is set at 2800 Cal, 63g Fat, 320g Carb, 240g Protein.
[/INDENT]
Not sure if I qualify for this but I would love to at least put my name into the hat for an opp like this! Answers in bold.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lmao i def would if i could

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow, really nice opportunity here.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Name: Robert LaSane

Years training: off and on 10 years

APPROX. weight and BF% 178 13%

Training style: 4 day split - low rep to failure on most movements

Because I'm old as dirt and need all the help I can get :biglaugh: ! The product profile looks awesome and I really like the direction of Lecheek. I'm looking now to cut BF% down to 10 or lower and I think this product can assist in recovery and aid over all results.

Other supplements you are taking: Purus labs D-POL , Supersize Pre workout (10.00 bucks I couldn't resist) and Iforce Hemavol

Do you agree to log the product? I Agree. I will update as asked and will do pictures before and after and on a weekly basis at least.

Previous HGH products you have taken: HGH pro and HGH up.

If I do get chosen I will use Lecheek support suplements (Speed Extreme) I need that pre work out! .
He's got my vote!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will help vote.
Negs for the ones I don't think should log it.
Reps to the ones that should.
Deal?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit Marms. Can't do this one just yet I'm 2 weeks out from finishing my Alpha T2 log... grr... great opp here!!!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Name:scoooter
Years training: Several ++ but I'm still considered to be a novice due to the amount of weight I can lift, compared to others that do logs it aint much. Most of the logs I read the people do warm up sets with what I consider to be my max. but I keep trying
APPROX. weight and BF%: 195 11-15% I'm a skinny fat guy aka ectomorph with narrow shoulders, lean, but have a slightly round belly.
Training style: Various - high impact cardio (insanity dvd), endurance (high rep low weight), strength (5x5) I would want a recommendation for the type of training recommended for use during the cycle.
Why do you want to log MASS HGH?: Why not ?I'm asupplement junkie and I have not yet tried an actual hgh type of supplement.
Other supplements you are taking: basics Vit.D, Vit.C, Vit.E selenium, CoQ10, fish oil, creatine, protein, bcaa, and recenty trying some D-ribose
Are you taking any medications ? legal or illegal...no
Do you agree to log the product? I will report feedback on the forum
Previous HGH products you have taken: None specifically, I've considered GABA but haven't got around to it. The last time I looked into these types of supp's I think deer antler was popular. I've stayed away from these types of promoted supp's because, thanks to Google, they are nearly all a waste of $$

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Name:polishCyborg (Mark)
Years training:12 years
APPROX. weight and BF% 215LBS 18%
Training style:5 days on 2 days off 2 night of hockey
Why do you want to log MASS HGH?: Lean out build solid muscle. I would love to see how this HGH works compares to the others that are on the market
Other supplements you are taking: protien/pre+post workouts/ muilt vit
Are you taking any medications ? none
Do you agree to log the product?Yes 3-4 days a aweek
Previous HGH products you have taken: HGH Pro 8 weeks cycle
US ONLY

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Years training: Lifting on and off since high school. Seriously lifting since beginning of this year. (lost 36 lbs to date)

APPROX. weight and BF% 228 lbs, over 25% I think

Training style: One body part per day at approximately 25-30 sets with minimum 1 compound exercise of 10 x 8.
Cardio 4 times a week. I do a lot of cardio as i still need to lose body fat.

I have been looking for a product that combines the benefits of T booster and HGH. I have been logging my personal workouts this years and recently logged a product unsponsored. Logging keeps me motivated and helps me stay on track.

Other supplements you are taking: Currently Licogenix. Will be off Licogenix on 5/24. Starting OxyECA next with compound 20. I can do without either if given this logging opportunity. I do not take pre-workout or anything else currently, although I have some Agmatine stashed away.

Do you agree to log the product? Yes. I will provide updates everyday. If I miss a day, I usually follow up the next day. Pictures before and after and at intervals during duration of log. You can check out 3 logs I have done this year on my own without sponsors. I do not get sick...period. (OK, just jinxed myself) Getting healthy is my #1 goal right now and my family and GF have bought into aloowing me to get healthy and improve myself.

Previous HGH products you have taken: Not solely HGH, but Lipotrophin PM earlier this year.

My log will be Mass HGH only or Mass HGH + OxyECA. Your preference. Would love to add Compound 20, but can postpone using it after this run.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Look at all the old folks in this thread! I't good to know I'm not the only 40+ person getting some gains out in iron land!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
It's killing me seeing all these awesome log opps and not being able to apply. Good luck to everyone who applies and let's see some awesome logs!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I changed my mind.
Nudes to all.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure I've heard of many of these ingredients. Would a PCT be needed or anything like that? If anyone knows more about the ingredients I'd love to hear about them!

thebigc

Awards
I know I haven't logged any yet...kinda new here, but it would be an awesome opportunity!

Name: Aaron

Years training: 4

APPROX. weight and BF% 177lbs at 15%

Training style: Depends - summer will be mostly body weight exercises/HIT, though. I'm a big fan of 5x5 while in school.

Why do you want to log MASS HGH?: Well, seems like a pretty solid product! I'll be doing mostly HI body weight exercises this summer because of where I'll be and - with the disappointment of having no access to weights or a gym - will be wanting to get growth and strength the best way I can. I want to try my best not to get any muscular atrophy this summer and I'm not really concerned at all about cutting or fat loss, either. This past year I realized that I wasn't nearly taking in the calories and nutrients that I needed to at school and my body's suffered for it. Would be honored to try this stuff out for you guys!

Other supplements you are taking: Multi, Whey Protein, Dymatize Xpand Post (but it's almost out - not using it during summer)

Do you agree to log the product? Yes

Previous HGH products you have taken: None

US ONLY : Yes

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm not sure I've heard of many of these ingredients. Would a PCT be needed or anything like that? If anyone knows more about the ingredients I'd love to hear about them!
No PCT needed , all natural , check the ingredients , for me the formula sounds solid and looks really good. For a good tack I would recomend running it with Testodrol and maybe an AI if you would want to get the best out of it. Other than that , its nutrition and solid workouts man!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No PCT needed , all natural , check the ingredients , for me the formula sounds solid and looks really good. For a good tack I would recomend running it with Testodrol and maybe an AI if you would want to get the best out of it. Other than that , its nutrition and solid workouts man!!
Thanks Celorza ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess I will throw my hat in the ring then.
Name: Geoforce (Josh)

Years training: Approx. 13

APPROX. weight and BF%: 190, BF% I have no idea. I would guess around 18%. Working on it.

Training style: I go hard in the gym. Not a powerlifter or bodybuilder, just someone trying to get leaner, stronger, better looking naked. Right now doing the Superhero workout by John Romaniello.

Why do you want to log MASS HGH?: Never logged a Lecheek product. Never ran a HGH "booster" and curious to see if Lecheek has a winner here

Other supplements you are taking: Running Alpha T-2 but may be done by the time I got this. A variety of staples like whey, fish oil, vitamins, etc.

Are you taking any medications? No.

Do you agree to log the product? Full and comprehensive log.

Previous HGH products you have taken: None.

US ONLY : Right in the middle.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greats apps so far guys lets get a few more gonna give this one or 2 more days depending on apps.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WINNERS
roblasane
fumoney
Geoforce

Shoot me your shipping info please.

I will let you know when they ship. CONGRATS GUYS I cant wait to see how you like it.
P.S. Im starting mine tonight ;)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WINNERS
roblasane
fumoney
Geoforce

Shoot me your shipping info please.

I will let you know when they ship. CONGRATS GUYS I cant wait to see how you like it.
P.S. Im starting mine tonight ;)
Thank you Marms !

This is very exciting and I can't wait !!!
I will send you a PM with my shipping info.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Marms !

This is very exciting and I can't wait !!!
I will send you a PM with my shipping info.
Wahoo! Looking forward to this.