PLANK-X! is the New Planking ;)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Lol this is an awesome idea JD.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Lol this is an awesome idea JD.
    Thanks Geoforce! I'm so pumped to see what everyone else can come up with
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. I love this game!!! But for some reason it never loads!!???


    Name:  ForumRunner_20120515_161129.png
Views: 96
Size:  498.5 KB
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  4. Happy Halloween, mother ****ers!!!



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120515_161858.png
Views: 95
Size:  464.9 KB
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  5. aha some nice ones man!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Name:  ForumRunner_20120515_164400.png
Views: 122
Size:  410.1 KB
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20120515_164400.png
Views: 122
Size:  410.1 KB
    Snap! is that your ride? nice pic!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Snap! is that your ride? nice pic!
    Actually thats my brother's ride Lucky bastard. He's a Ford salesman. 2005. Manual. Custom exhaust, shaker hood, cold air intake. the WORKS!

    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Actually thats my brother's ride Lucky bastard. He's a Ford salesman. 2005. Manual. Custom exhaust, shaker hood, cold air intake. the WORKS!


    Very nice ride!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Bump lets get some more entries
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Bump! Lets get some pics up in here guys
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. At the fiance's request :-)

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120517_155535.png
Views: 64
Size:  570.7 KB
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    At the fiance's request :-)

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120517_155535.png
Views: 64
Size:  570.7 KB
    aha, thats a good one.



    Anyone else plan on joining in on this one?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. I think I own all the Formula X. Got my shirt today JD! Thanks man! It's pretty damn big (XL) but I think my gas dryer can shrink it down for me a bit
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  15. That bird picture cracks my **** up.

    "What dafuq you lookin' at?"

    LMAO.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    aha, thats a good one.


    Anyone else plan on joining in on this one?
    Yea, when I leave my house. I haven't been to work, nor left my house in like 2 days. Sooo, yea.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    That bird picture cracks my **** up.

    "What dafuq you lookin' at?"

    LMAO.
    LOL. Good to hear ya got the shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by nokkT View Post
    Yea, when I leave my house. I haven't been to work, nor left my house in like 2 days. Sooo, yea.
    Looking forward to see what ya come up with.




    Come on Marms? wheres the picture at lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    LOL. Good to hear ya got the shirt

    Looking forward to see what ya come up with.

    Come on Marms? wheres the picture at lol
    He's sandbagging. He's going give the rest of us a week or so then release a torrent on us. Lol
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  19. I'm gonna have to use a cardboard model for any pics I get. I haven't had any Formula X yet. (hangs head in shame....)
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  20. Quick Someone send me a sealed form x so I can enter lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'm gonna have to use a cardboard model for any pics I get. I haven't had any Formula X yet. (hangs head in shame....)
    Hey that works

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Quick Someone send me a sealed form x so I can enter lol
    lol, you can still join in, just use paper or cardboard, w.e makes a sign that says Formula-X will work

    Remember, the most creative random spot wins Plus were gonna do a draw as well with everyone who enters.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Name:  rooster.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  185.4 KB

    [email protected]!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  23. Name:  badgers.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  166.8 KB

    Fighting badgers.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Name:  rooster.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  185.4 KB

    [email protected]!
    ahaha thats freaking awesome!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Lol I know that container..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How Long Can You Hold Plank (Core Exercise)
    By sp447 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Log in
Log in