Ageforce Reps seeking input

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys and Gals,

You may not know this, but myself and the other Ageforce reps get a lot of say as to what specials we run and what items are selected for sales based on what we see here on AM. We are just about ready to release a CoQ10 and Omega 3 "Fish oil" patch and wanted to gauge the interest that you all may have in this produce. I know personally, I have had my fill of gross "fish burps" (Yes, I know, that is mainly cheap Fish oil that does that, what can I say, I am a tight ass!).

Additionally, both of these compounds undergo alteration and or degradation via the digestive tract to some extent so you get more "bang for your buck the transdermal route, the information I was provided puts it at a factor of 85 versus oral ingestion. So what say ye, good people of AM, any interest in a product like this. (On another note, I have also been pushing for an AI patch as some of you have expressed an interest.)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm. What kind of dose are we looking at for each patch? How many mg/ patch?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm. What kind of dose are we looking at for each patch? How many mg/ patch?
My understanding is that it would be equivalent to just over 3G at oral dose.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the perfect. A transdermal patch with fish oil and coq10. This is truly great in conjunction with your fish you eat every day. This should be a great way to avoid the fishy taste as well as one less thing your stomach has to deal with. For me taking 3-10 caps gets annoying. Especially since I take it threw out the day with my meals. I personally when I run out out of my caps will be switching over to omega patches.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Coq10 I have yet to use, so expensive at store.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coq10 I have yet to use, so expensive at store.
How much is too much for a combo like this budman? I am betting a similar price as what you will see in stores, maybe a bit cheaper, but much more effective.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Completely true more effective means your getting your money worth. Coq10 is like $40 at cvs