Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass HGH from LeCheek Nutrition

Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!
Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for!

Radically increase GH and testosterone.
Optimize insulin sensitivity.
Maximize protein synthesis.
Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
Decrease cortisol.
Suppress myostatin.

Mass HGH

Serving Size- 3 capsules
Servings per container-30

Mass HGH Blend-2300mg
Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-Aminobutanic Acid,Centella Asiatica,Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus,4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl,Varlarian Root,Withania Somnifera

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The stuff looks great . You guys have a nice stack possibility with Testodrolx9. I'm looking to build a natty stack and these are serious considerations.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Can't read the label.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pumped for this..how long is your promo code good for??

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will get the profile I'n text over to Marms on Monday man. I'm telling though this products is a game changer and you will love it. Can't wait to get log opps up next week!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
:) thanks roblasane

DO IT DO IT !!
I'm waiting on a log opp if you guys decide to offer . I'm still leaning towards this anyway plus I always run 8 weeks of natty boosters because I think it's better served in 8 week runs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks interesting but seems like there are a lot of oral hgh products claiming to do similar things.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Looks interesting but seems like there are a lot of oral hgh products claiming to do similar things.
Just like most other supplements. Cover all your basis. When I choose supplements I would always prefer to stay with the same brand name. Lecheek now has most bases covered - natty test / HGH / Fat burner / pre workout / DAA - BCAA. Running a effective stack and staying with the same brand is something I look for.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm waiting on a log opp if you guys decide to offer . I'm still leaning towards this anyway plus I always run 8 weeks of natty boosters because I think it's better served in 8 week runs.
I wil be getting some log opps up this week for this and a few more of our products

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Update profile in OP ;)
Not your typical HGH booster loaded with GABA and mucuna pruriens, I like it. Looks interesting.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I reposted them in text under the bottle ;) in OP
i not see them on my phone :( but on PC i see them ;)
did you know what is the standardizations percent of some of the ingredients like these:

Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) %-?
Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens) %-?
Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Extract %-?)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i not them on my phone :( but on PC i see them ;)
did you know what is the standardizations percent of some of the ingredients like these:

Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) %-?
Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens) %-?
Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Extract %-?)

Yes I do know :)
Will I tell you is another story ;) Sorry man I cannot give out the info :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I do know :)
Will I tell you is another story ;) Sorry man I cannot give out the info :)
Why not? Every company here state this simple info on the label and I only ask because I want to know where I invest my money in a good stuff.

Thanks

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will get the profile I'n text over to Marms on Monday man. I'm telling though this products is a game changer and you will love it. Can't wait to get log opps up next week!
The profile looks solid enough. Been around for a bit and the write up seems a bit over the top, almost like a Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator vid w/out the humor. No offense.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys im going to reopen this for a few more loggers. If you would like to be considered PLEASE repost an application after this post :)

US only

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Name: Jon Q
Years training:6 years
APPROX. weight and BF%: As of last night, 215 13-14%bf
Pic from yesterday after the gym:
5-19-12 front blacked out.jpg

Training style: Just started a new routine yesterday. It is a mixture of my routine with a little doggcrapp thrown in.

All days will follow the same plan as chest/biceps below. 1 main rest pause lift that will be beat each time(weight or total reps) otherwise you switch to a new main lift starting next training day. Each rest pause lift will follow a 4 second negative followed by an explosive way up. The main lifts will be followed by 1-2 accessory rest pause lifts that will change each session plus 1 lift with high reps.

Day1: Chest/biceps- I will start with flat bb as my main chest lift. I do 3-4 warm up sets 12, 10, 8, 6 reps slowly climbing up in weight to my working set. I do the working set to failure, which should be around 7-9 reps with each rep having a 4 second negative. Sit up and take in 15 breathes. Go right back down and do another to failure with 4 sec negatives, sit up and take in another 15 breathes. Back down for one last push to failure with . Th4 sec negativese rest pause is all counted as one working set. I will continue to start with flat bb until I cannot beat my previous weeks weight or rep totals for the 3 rest pauses. I follow flat bb with an incline press which will change week to week, but will be rest paused. Following will be a lower pec press, dip, or fly. This will also be rest paused. Finishing chest with a flying or pull over movement with 2 sets of 10-15 reps really squeezing and holding the stretch. A chest extreme stretch is done after this.

Biceps are the same way. 1 main rest pause lift followed by 1-2 other rest pause lifts, finishing with a high rep and full contraction lift. My bicep main lift is standing bb curls with 4 sec negatives.

day2: Back/hamstrings/abs-standing bb row/laying leg curls
Day3: off/cardio
Day4: shoulders/triceps- seated bb shoulders press/decline close grip press
Day5: quads/calves/abs- hack squat/smith machine calve raises
day6: off/cardio
Repeat

Why do you want to log MASS HGH?:I am starting pct soon and have experience in the past adding in an hgh product to pct in the past. It helps out a ton.
Other supplements you are taking: Alpha t-2 and the occasional pre workout
Are you taking any medications? No
Do you agree to log the product Absolutely!!!! I will update every other day to every day.
Previous HGH products you have taken: The only one i've used it AI HGHpro

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
We need 3 members to log Lecheeks NEW MASS HGH!

PLEASE FILL OUT APP BELOW:
Name: Jim Wheeler
Years training: 4+
APPROX. weight and BF% 163, 10%
Training style: 5 Day Split along with morning PT. Fairly High Volume
Mon AM 4-mile Run
Mon PM Quads + Calves
Tues AM Upper Body Circuit
Tues PM Rest
Wed AM Hill Sprints
Wed PM Chest + Arms
Thu AM Ruck March
Thu PM Upper Back
Fri AM Run/Sprints (Subj. to Change)
Fri PM Shoulders
Sat AM Rest
Sat PM Posterior Chain
Sun AM Rest
Sun PM Rest

Why do you want to log MASS HGH?: I've been creeping on these forums as a member and non-member and have wanted to log something for a very long time. I have not myself used Lecheeks supplements as of yet due to my moving around duty stations but have seen a lot of good things coming from the company and I'm finally in a situation where I can do something like this. I'm not sure that I am an ideal candidate due to my being young but due to the demands of my work (Infantry) and morning PT schedule along with my own gym time I feel that I could greatly benefit from this product.
Other supplements you are taking: Currently I use my bcaas, Whey Protein, and nothing else. Which gives me the perfect opportunity to positively identify anything that I gain from this particular supplement.
Are you taking any medications ? No
Do you agree to log the product? Yes, I should have no problem logging everyday and would take before and after pictures.
Previous HGH products you have taken: USPLabs Powerfull[/INDENT]
My primary goal is to gain solid clean weight and I currently log everything I eat on my calorie tracker for my phone. Diet is set at 3100 Cal, 90g Fat, 360g Carb, 210g Protein.
[/INDENT]
Not sure if I qualify for this but I would love to at least put my name into the hat for an opp like this! Answers in bold.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Excellent opportunity again! You all better be hopping in on this!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Bump for a excellent product profile !!