iForce ain't done yet...I NEED 5 MORE PEOPLE TO LOG INTIMIDATE + REVERSITOL V2!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

+

THE ULTIMATE IGF-1/IGF-2 AND ANTI-ESTROGEN STACK!

After a ton of insanely epic Intimidate logs, and then even more epic Intimidate + Testabolan v2 logs...its time to pair Intimidate with the world's most effective OTC anti-estrogen, Reversitol v2!

Intimidate Key Points:
IMMEDIATE sleep enhancement!
MASSIVE IGF-1/IGF-2 enhancement
INSANE recovery/reduced soreness

Reversitol v2 Key points
Strongest OTC Anti-Estrogen Available
Reduce water weight
Converts bad estrogen to good estrogen

How to be selected to run this stack?
1. Link us to prior logs - why are you a great candidate to run this stack?
2. Have you ever run another anti-estrogen/test booster stack to compare this to? if so, which?
3. Are you able to update your log at LEAST 3x/week?
4. Are you willing to do a final review? A video final review?
5. Will you rate/review the product based on an outline we provide?
6. Age/sex/lifting experience - are you bulking/cutting?

I will choose the best 5 applicants as soon as we get them in.

Ready? GO!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wow Vaungh this is an awesome stack and sweet promotion for someone looking to get that HUGE Test boost Intimidate girces , add the mega AI that is reversitol and BOOM , explosive gains and leaning out!! Good luck to everyone who applies! Will sure follow the logs!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
1. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199708-dexaprine-5-sample.html#post3373723
2. Yes, I have ran Erase/Endosurge and would love to compare and give my honest opinion to see if this stack is capable of surpassing Erase/Endo in results.
3. Of course, I'm on AM every single day.
4. I will be able to give a final review and if selected I will go the extra mile and do a video review and also provide before and after pictures.
5. Yes
6. Age: 21 / Male / 2 years / Recomp

Just ordered a bottle of Intimidate this weekend and will be more than willing to add it to this run if you guys would like. And if you guys want you can provide me with whatever dosing protocol you would like aswell.

Supps that are in my current regimen are:
NOW Adam
NOW Green Tea
NOW Vitamin C
iForce Hemavol
iForce Maximize Intense
Dymatize Elite XT Protein

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn Vaughn.. you guys are on a roll

2012 is almost half over...and we aren't even CLOSE to doing 1/2 the cool stuff we have planned for this year! Each month will just get more and more awesome!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2012 is almost half over...and we aren't even CLOSE to doing 1/2 the cool stuff we have planned for this year! Each month will just get more and more awesome!
We are doing it BIG! Get on this!!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
1. I don't have any logs as of yet, but I would love the generous chance to run one! I can't really say am a great candidate because there are lots of them out there, but I can sure say that am a dedicated and hard worker who will give it all I got to log those products!

2. No

3. I can update all day every day with no problems at all and not to mention it will be DETAILED!

4. Hell YES!

5. I will rate/review any way that is best fit so yes, but I still want to keep it truthfully, honest and unbiased as best as possible. I want to show a real review.!.

6. Age is 23 male, been working out for a few solid years, I would use these products for a sick recomp.

I have also followed so many good and insane logs like ariborne42 which had excellent results. I have keep a eye on the rv2 + tv2 that was used for a PCT which was epic! They have completely sold me on your products. All I can say is allow me to log your products and you won't REGRET IT!

mnowak1228

Awards
Awesome opportunity! Wish I could do it but im getting ready to run 4ad+Decavol+Stoked. Dammit!!! Lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam woulda loved to this one. intimidate is gettin insane reviews. good luck guys, awesome stack

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Wow this stack looks sick! Gl to whoever is able to log it, I know you won't be disappointed

Thepaul7

Awards
I actually have a bottle of each waiting for me to start in a couple of months. Interested in seeing how it goes for everyone!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Son of a....lol Im logging intimidate right now....I should waited for this promo so I could log revsV2 aswell. Oh well, good luck to everyone!

P.S. Intimidate really ensures quality deep sleep! Ive tried every "sleep marketed" product you can think of....somehow...someway....intimidate does the trick.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
IForce killing it all day! Wish i could get in on this shiz!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
All day long!! Gains , gains , more gains !

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great opportunity coming out of Iforce! Nicely done Vaughn.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to get in on this but I don't fit the first two criteria. I agree that iForce has definitely been stepping up their game lately, kudos!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ none above is mandatory other than logging the product. just trying to get a feel for who is applying

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
+

THE ULTIMATE IGF-1/IGF-2 AND ANTI-ESTROGEN STACK!

After a ton of insanely epic Intimidate logs, and then even more epic Intimidate + Testabolan v2 logs...its time to pair Intimidate with the world's most effective OTC anti-estrogen, Reversitol v2!

Intimidate Key Points:
IMMEDIATE sleep enhancement!
MASSIVE IGF-1/IGF-2 enhancement
INSANE recovery/reduced soreness

Reversitol v2 Key points
Strongest OTC Anti-Estrogen Available
Reduce water weight
Converts bad estrogen to good estrogen

1. Link us to prior logs - why are you a great candidate to run this stack?
2. Have you ever run another anti-estrogen/test booster stack to compare this to? if so, which?
3. Are you able to update your log at LEAST 3x/week?
4. Are you willing to do a final review? A video final review?
5. Will you rate/review the product based on an outline we provide?
6. Age/sex/lifting experience - are you bulking/cutting?

I will choose the best 5 applicants as soon as we get them in.

Ready? GO!!!
1. I have just finished my summer semester so I will have plenty of time to hit the gym hard and stay on top of this. Also in 6days I will have finished my Alpha Mass/1-andro/4-ad stack and would rather run this stack for guaranteed recovery! plus gains!!!!! :)
2. I have ran erase/ daa/ titanium xl before. I have also ran licogenix as part of this stack to keep bloat off.
3. I will definitely be able to update my log three times a week as well as provide before and after pictures.
4. Yes, maybe a video review.
5. Definitely
6. 21/M/3 years lifting, currently doing 5x5 training. Current stats are 5'11 172lbs 7.2%bf (7 fold caliper). I'm going to be recomping, same weight but more size/strength.

Other supplements:
Anabeta, lean xtreme, Creatine micronized, beta-alanine, fish oil, pre workout, also at week 3 I will start Ostarine unique at 12 a day if it arrives anytime soon lol... I have Protean strawberry, ON Whey, ON Serious mass, and I will be getting a casein soon.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Going to bump this one cause I love Intimidate but have no time to log it.

Vaughn, great combo and opportunity!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I know I am a long shot for this promotion but I am such a believer in your products that I just have to try. So here goes nothing:

1. [url]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199569-i-force-nutrition.html [/URL]

A short yet detailed and thorough review of your Protean and Max Intense samples. Im new to the forum and unfortunately have yet to log anything. This could potentially be a good opportunity to introduce myself "properly" to the forums. I currently am using Dexaprine, Hemavol, Protean and have another tub of VMS Protean and Mango Max Intense en route to my house. As you can see, I have great faith in your products as I am a regular user of them because they have afforded me great results! Im not try to kiss a** but your company is simply ahead of the game right now with your new Dex and Intense formulations, your use of NMDA and Protean flavorings as three examples. I would love to give my thorough and unbiased review of these products.

2. I have run a DS Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack and a Bioforge V3/Erase stack (both full 8 weeks) so I feel I have an adequate grasp of what to expect and to use as a backdrop to compare and contrast the feelings, effects and results of these stacks.

3. I would be able to update my log at least once daily, seven times a week. I would also provide weekly photo updates of my physical composition to note any changes as well as any weight and lift changes.

4. I would be able to do a final review upon completion of the stack noting all final stats and body composition changes as well. I cannot promise a video review but would be willing to try one pending my lack of technological resources (only have my phone video camera).

5. I would definitely be able to follow any guidelines, outlines or protocol as to how you want the products reviewed.

6. I am a 26 year old male born and raised in sunny southern California :) I have been lifting on and off for about 4 years now but it has become an obsession and staple of my life the past year and a half. I started a new job at that time which is very physical and it forced me to reevaluate my life choices and kicked me in the butt to get my self in top physical shape to increase my overall endurance and stamina. I willfully gave up smoking and drinking and have never looked back. I would use this as mostly a recomp and looking to add lean muscle mass.

Thank you IForce for the opportunity. Sorry if this app is long but I like to be thorough haha :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
1. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/201150-i-need-adult.html This is my first log. this is actually the first forum i've joined and i'm loving all the helpfullness of others, from excersise science all the way to supplementation information, and logs. I'd be more than happy do do as i can to help others. The log i posted is current, and that stack would be fantastic to run with post cycle therapy. Its not sponsored or anything like that, mostly started just for fun.
2. I've run several with pct. I'm not sure how they compare to IFORCE, if at all, i've seen nothing but greatness come from that company
3. More than happy to run a log 3x a week, id log it daily, or at least on lift days.
4. Willing to do a final review, video would be iffy, dont have a video camera
5. I'll most definately rate the products
6. 27, male, been lifting off and on since 15. i stopped a few times for for injuries, the last time i stopped was the longest at 4 years, due to a naggy shoulder problem and depression. been solid for a while now again though. I'm currently running a cut/recomp style cycle. anything to help maintain lbm or gain is always a plus.

I hope to get the opportunity to sample some of IFORCES products and find out how great they are for my self.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I've already got two apps submitted! Not sure if I'll be selected for either of those.. How much longer is this one open for submissions???

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Past logs - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196704-mkretz-inslinsifys-his-3.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/193003-mkretz-gets-marinaded-5.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191011-mkretz-gets-swole-6.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/193685-honest-review-finaflex-5.html - what makes you a special candidate to run this stack? - I can do a different type of log because i was on trt for a while and have now been off for about 3.5 months and looking for a product to hopefully boost my test back and intimidate has some amazing reviews. plus I tend to have slee issues and would loe to see hw this stacks up to hgh products and ther sleep aid product i have used in the past.
2. Have you ever run another anti-estrogen/test booster stack to compare this to? if so, which?I used d-pol with the muscle marinade
3. final review? video review?- yep no problem , school jut ended for the semester s i have more time to dedicate t lifting and a detailed log.
4. Are you willing to do a final review? A video final review? Of course.....the video review will reuire me borring a camera from someone but if it is wanted , it can be done!
5. Will you rate/review the product based on an outline we provide? - I will follow any guidelines given 100%
6. Age/sex/lifting experience - are you bulking/cutting? - 22, male, was playing college football, got really sick went down to 100lbs in the hospital and have slowly been gaining since then, trying to do it hte right way....... very low t has made it very tough but I still am focus on puttin on weight and getting back to where I was. I have been lifting since sophmore year in high school when i started lifting for football

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
1. My Current Log AndroMass Log
2. Yes, TCF-1 + EndoAmp with Sustain Alpha
3. Yes, I update my current log everyday and would do the same for this if chosen
4. Yes, Both if you would prefer, no problem
5. Yes, With the honest truth of exactly what I felt throughout the entire stack
6. 21/M/2+ Years *just started again due to recent injury* Currently on a recomp

7. I've been going through a really tough time lately trying to find a job and can't afford any supplements so anything I can get would help. I'm completely 100% focused in the gym although other things aren't working out for me. I'd log this as if I was paid too

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
bump for this epic giveaway, get those apps in guys!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck to everyone, the winners will be some lucky fellows

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Bump.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
When will the winners be announced?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
1. Link us to prior logs -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140543-review-no-shotgun.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119835-animal-pump-sample.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189138-scavenging-iron-jungle.html
2. Have you ever run another anti-estrogen/test booster stack to compare this to? if so, which? I've run a couple DAA products as well as Mass FX, and a few other test boosters. Normally test boosters aren't my cup of tea since i tend to go with the more risky option for some of the products that claim big things, i.e the natural product that works like a steroid.
3. Are you able to update your log at LEAST 3x/week? Im able to update every day, with measurements, pictures, stats, maybe a few videos as wel
4. Are you willing to do a final review? A video final review? Yes am willing to do both
5. Will you rate/review the product based on an outline we provide? Yes
6. Age/sex/lifting experience - are you bulking/cutting? 23/M/7 years currently recomping

I would love to try this product im a knowledgable accountable member who will write a very detailed log.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
suprised more people arent jumping on this great opp

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Bump for the the love <3 come on people we need more apps. Iforce been doing some crazy opportunity here!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaughn, please stop giving away so much.. I can't keep up. K, thanks!

:D :p

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Bump for epic promotion!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bump for the the love <3 come on people we need more apps. Iforce been doing some crazy opportunity here!
This guy ^^^ dedicated!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
bump

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opportunity here people!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Anabeta/Prime log (sponsored) finishing this week
2. Gaspari Novedex xt, Erase; Titanium, DAA, Division 1, Animal Stack, Animal Test, Anabeta, Prime
3. Definitely...at least 5 days per week.
4. Final review will be extensive, with measurements and honest thoughts, etc.
5. Yes
6. Male - 41 - 5 years.. I will use this as a cut/recomp

**Maximize Intense will be preworkout of choice during log.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199708-dexaprine-5-sample.html#post3373723
2. Yes, I have ran Erase/Endosurge and would love to compare and give my honest opinion to see if this stack is capable of surpassing Erase/Endo in results.
3. Of course, I'm on AM every single day.
4. I will be able to give a final review and if selected I will go the extra mile and do a video review and also provide before and after pictures.
5. Yes
6. Age: 21 / Male / 2 years / Recomp

Just ordered a bottle of Intimidate this weekend and will be more than willing to add it to this run if you guys would like. And if you guys want you can provide me with whatever dosing protocol you would like aswell.

Supps that are in my current regimen are:
NOW Adam
NOW Green Tea
NOW Vitamin C
iForce Hemavol
iForce Maximize Intense
Dymatize Elite XT Protein
1. I don't have any logs as of yet, but I would love the generous chance to run one! I can't really say am a great candidate because there are lots of them out there, but I can sure say that am a dedicated and hard worker who will give it all I got to log those products!

2. No

3. I can update all day every day with no problems at all and not to mention it will be DETAILED!

4. Hell YES!

5. I will rate/review any way that is best fit so yes, but I still want to keep it truthfully, honest and unbiased as best as possible. I want to show a real review.!.

6. Age is 23 male, been working out for a few solid years, I would use these products for a sick recomp.

I have also followed so many good and insane logs like ariborne42 which had excellent results. I have keep a eye on the rv2 + tv2 that was used for a PCT which was epic! They have completely sold me on your products. All I can say is allow me to log your products and you won't REGRET IT!
I know I am a long shot for this promotion but I am such a believer in your products that I just have to try. So here goes nothing:

1. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199569-i-force-nutrition.html

A short yet detailed and thorough review of your Protean and Max Intense samples. Im new to the forum and unfortunately have yet to log anything. This could potentially be a good opportunity to introduce myself "properly" to the forums. I currently am using Dexaprine, Hemavol, Protean and have another tub of VMS Protean and Mango Max Intense en route to my house. As you can see, I have great faith in your products as I am a regular user of them because they have afforded me great results! Im not try to kiss a** but your company is simply ahead of the game right now with your new Dex and Intense formulations, your use of NMDA and Protean flavorings as three examples. I would love to give my thorough and unbiased review of these products.

2. I have run a DS Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack and a Bioforge V3/Erase stack (both full 8 weeks) so I feel I have an adequate grasp of what to expect and to use as a backdrop to compare and contrast the feelings, effects and results of these stacks.

3. I would be able to update my log at least once daily, seven times a week. I would also provide weekly photo updates of my physical composition to note any changes as well as any weight and lift changes.

4. I would be able to do a final review upon completion of the stack noting all final stats and body composition changes as well. I cannot promise a video review but would be willing to try one pending my lack of technological resources (only have my phone video camera).

5. I would definitely be able to follow any guidelines, outlines or protocol as to how you want the products reviewed.

6. I am a 26 year old male born and raised in sunny southern California :) I have been lifting on and off for about 4 years now but it has become an obsession and staple of my life the past year and a half. I started a new job at that time which is very physical and it forced me to reevaluate my life choices and kicked me in the butt to get my self in top physical shape to increase my overall endurance and stamina. I willfully gave up smoking and drinking and have never looked back. I would use this as mostly a recomp and looking to add lean muscle mass.

Thank you IForce for the opportunity. Sorry if this app is long but I like to be thorough haha :)
1. Past logs - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196704-mkretz-inslinsifys-his-3.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/193003-mkretz-gets-marinaded-5.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191011-mkretz-gets-swole-6.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/193685-honest-review-finaflex-5.html - what makes you a special candidate to run this stack? - I can do a different type of log because i was on trt for a while and have now been off for about 3.5 months and looking for a product to hopefully boost my test back and intimidate has some amazing reviews. plus I tend to have slee issues and would loe to see hw this stacks up to hgh products and ther sleep aid product i have used in the past.
2. Have you ever run another anti-estrogen/test booster stack to compare this to? if so, which?I used d-pol with the muscle marinade
3. final review? video review?- yep no problem , school jut ended for the semester s i have more time to dedicate t lifting and a detailed log.
4. Are you willing to do a final review? A video final review? Of course.....the video review will reuire me borring a camera from someone but if it is wanted , it can be done!
5. Will you rate/review the product based on an outline we provide? - I will follow any guidelines given 100%
6. Age/sex/lifting experience - are you bulking/cutting? - 22, male, was playing college football, got really sick went down to 100lbs in the hospital and have slowly been gaining since then, trying to do it hte right way....... very low t has made it very tough but I still am focus on puttin on weight and getting back to where I was. I have been lifting since sophmore year in high school when i started lifting for football
1. Anabeta/Prime log (sponsored) finishing this week
2. Gaspari Novedex xt, Erase; Titanium, DAA, Division 1, Animal Stack, Animal Test, Anabeta, Prime
3. Definitely...at least 5 days per week.
4. Final review will be extensive, with measurements and honest thoughts, etc.
5. Yes
6. Male - 41 - 5 years.. I will use this as a cut/recomp

**Maximize Intense will be preworkout of choice during log.

winners. Please PM me shipping information + shirt sizes.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Grats guys! Great picks! Make iForce and all of us proud!!!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Grats guys, guess I gotta keep on trying my day will come!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Yeah buddy! Thanks fellas and thx to IForce and Vaughn for the opportunity! Cant wait to get this rollin'! :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grats guys, guess I gotta keep on trying my day will come!
It will happen. Post more, log unsponsored products and keep trying!

Congrats to the winners!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Vaughn and iForce Fam are very generous