IFORCE Protean: I need 10 people who like VANILLA and MINT SWIRLED together

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

I need 10 People who want to try some Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean. Just explain why you want to try this flavor so badly. We'll be selecting 10 people who will receive a FULL TUB (24 servings) of Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean. All you have to do upon receiving the product is do a review in the logs/reviews section (make sure it's detailed, include things like initial impressions, texture, taste, overall thoughts, etc. just make sure it's detailed) OR make a youtube video review. Just do either one of these within 1 week of receiving the product.

This promo is available to all US Posters (sorry, no international shipping)

**please note that Vanilla Mint Swirl is in a 24 serving container, not 53

Protean: [proh-tee-uh n} - readily assuming different forms; extremely versatile.

LEAN STRONG EXPLOSIVE MUSCLE

From elite athletes to weekend warriors, lean powerful muscle is what drives ours bodies to succeed. We need muscle that can adapt and change at a moment’s notice. It needs to be lean, strong, explosive, and able to outlast our most dedicated competitors. Building muscle like this requires precise nutrition containing the most high quality protein(the building blocks of muscle tissue) available. Protean™ has been specifically formulated to be the “World’s Most Versatile Protein” so it can be the protein source of choice for all sports:
Baseball, Basketball, Powerlifting, Football,
Track & Field, Bodybuilding, Soccer,
Bicycling, & Exercise

If you’re ready to take your physique and training to the next level, the most important thing to add is plenty of high quality protein into your diet. Protean™ uses an optimal blend of Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Milk Protein Isolate, and Micellar Casein to ensure you get not only the highest grades of protein possible, but so that your body will be flooded with important branched chain amino acids like Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and L-Valine, immediately and all day long!

Protean™ is scientifically formulated to increase protein synthesis and therefor muscle recovery, muscle repair, and muscle growth! A recent study has proven that Protean™ is one of the only protein supplements on the market to contain the precise dose for optimal protein synthesis, muscle gains, and fat loss. According to this landmark study, just 20g of protein after your workout will improve protein synthesis by 97%*! Here is a direct quote from the doctors who performed the study “This study shows 20 grams of high quality protein providing about 9 grams of essential amino acids is the ideal amount of protein to consume after resistance exercise…”*

Protean™ not only contains exactly 20 grams of the highest quality protein, but it includes almost a full 20g of amino acids! This means a huge boost in muscle recovery, strength, and endurance!

mnowak1228

Awards
I have already tried it and its awesome!! I would like to try it many different ways, blended, mixed with different liquids, and even making a dessert with it. This stuff is definitely DA BOMB!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've heard this one's pretty good too :p But i'm a sucker for red velvet and applied for the other one with a full-on mega app :p!! Lets hope to see some winners soon and congrats to all who get to taste it!! :D!!

scw538

scw538

Awards
I would live opportunity to try. I'm still using the standard ON protein.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bought 3 tubs of this and 3 of RVC and 2 of chocolate truffle...so my question is does iforce make something to help with this addiction lol I'm up to like 4 scoops a day bc it tastes so good I don't even do it for the protein I do it bc I get a sweet craving!!!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in trying it out. I'm a huge mint flavor fanatic and usually enjoy anything minty. Vanilla has never steered me wrong before so this flavor sounds delicious.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Count me in!

The reason I would love to try this product so BADLY is do to the curiosity nature of the unique flavor! I haven't truly seen a protein that offers a flavor like this!, I would love to review this protein.!. The protein kinda reminds me of McDonalds shamrock shake or some delicious vanilla mint ice-cream "yum!" so who wouldn't want to log such a delicious protein from Iforce!?

Give me a chance to log a full tube and I PROMISE you won't regret it!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i'm game, count me in

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to try this product out. I have yet to try an iforce product that I haven't liked so this I'm sure would be the same! I'm not a huge fan of most protein powders because of there piss poor taste and this one seems intriguing, I'm definitely a fan of vanilla and mint flavoring so I'm sure this one would be good.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Vanilla + Mint = Match made in heaven! :) 2 of my absolute favorite flavors. Would be great a refreshing shake or added to some iced coffee :) Or just by itself! Great addition to any protein stash!

I've been meaning to try IFORCE for a while now, heard some great things about it! :)

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it a whirl ;-) I really like the other I force products I have tried.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd most certainly be down to try this protean. I haven't tried any of the flavors yet, but have read excellent reviews on all the flavors. This Vanilla and Mint Swirled flavor sounds amazing and from the reviews of all the other flavors, it's gotta be amazing. The main reason I would love to try this protean is because for one, I haven't tried any yet even though I have wanted to for a while, and two simply because of the flavor choice. Give me a chance to try/log this and I will give my 100% best analysis of this Protean flavor. I've also tried to log other supplements, but haven't been a lucky winner yet, so possibly this will be my first. But just because it would be my first, don't think I haven't tried PLENTY of other supplements and have told people my honest review of them.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
this isnt a want, this is a need to try!!! for the past few months this has been on my wish list and every time i pass by the iforce sub forum and read the reviews on it they get me craving it so bad. the flavor duo sounds phenomenal and irresistible. iforce only makes awesome stuff so would really luv to give this a go

hockeykid90

Awards
Just got a tub of the Red Velvet cake and it tastes phenomenal to say the least. Have only heard good reviews about this flavor and would love to see if it is actually as good as a real shamrock shake. I have tried a lot of different protein but if this is as good as the red velvet I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new brand.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Keep it up guys :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would very much like to try the vanilla cupcake and strawberry flavors since I bought 8 tubs of the other flavors total lol I just want to see if I like the other flavors for my fathers day gift I'll be getting so if you have any other those samples I'd be more then grateful

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
This sounds delicious. I like making various concoctions with my protein including protein pudding, protein + cottage cheese (my current favorite) along with various shakes. This flavor sounds like it would make a mean shake with some low fat ice cream! I would post a detailed review along with a video review. This would be a great opportunity as I am about out of protein, and have yet to try protean... can't wait for the summer job to start back up so I can afford my staples again haha. But yeah I'd be willing to try it out!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Oh God, totally in. I love me some mint chocolate chip ice cream and vanilla shakes, can't imagine them together in a healthy form. I wonder how this would taste in ice cream form....

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From experience 2 scoops VMS protein 2 cup milk and 1.5 scoops vanilla bean ice cream it's honestly better then a shamrock shake with 55g of protein like come on that's insane lol and RVC warm up some milk on the stove about a cup and add it in with 1-2 scoops of RVC it's nice and warm like hot cake it's ridiculous

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Just ordered another tub of this :) my favorite tasting protein by far. Check my review if you are on the fence about which to decide on.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to give Vanilla Mint Swirl a try and post some feedback. I've been anticipating the release of this flavor for what seems like forever, but my budget hasn't allowed me to try it yet. I'm pretty picky when it comes to the taste of protein and all the reviews I've seen have me feeling like I won't be let down. I'm a huge fan of McD's shamrock shakes and have been told by a couple people that VMS actually trumps it with its flavor. I would be using it as a shake, in proatmeal (with and without Greek yogurt), with Greek yogurt alone, and in some baked goods. I seriously can't wait to try this, promo or not.

Thatguy_603

Awards
It sounds delicious but I wonder if it tastes delicious. I'm in

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Does my application in the other thread also count for this one just in case I don't get picked? :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to give Vanilla Mint Swirl a try and post some feedback. I've been anticipating the release of this flavor for what seems like forever, but my budget hasn't allowed me to try it yet. I'm pretty picky when it comes to the taste of protein and all the reviews I've seen have me feeling like I won't be let down. I'm a huge fan of McD's shamrock shakes and have been told by a couple people that VMS actually trumps it with its flavor. I would be using it as a shake, in protmeal (with and without Greek yogurt), with Greek yogurt alone, and in some baked goods. I seriously can't wait to try this, promo or not.
Back off breezy! Lol jk bro! Solid app here allnat!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I lost out on trying the samples and nearly shat my pants when I saw the chance to try a tub.
I updated the post after you quoted it lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nothing like adding a little minty green to TurningGreens diet. I am always looking for the perfect protein, and would love to throw my two sense down on the quality of this product. I am no stranger to the forum and have done my fair share of LOGs and Reviews. Not to mention this may be an awesome addition to my Lane Norton Cheesecake...Vanilla Mint Swirl Cheesecake...sounds like a winner to me! Cut and dry I would be honored if chosen to review this product and give my all out honest opinion of it.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
already have sum but good luck fellows you wont be disapointed, its my new fave

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I want to try this!

When I was in the Honduras (Roatan specifically), I visited a Vanilla Orchard. They kept giving us random things they had made or flavored with the vanilla, and they all tasted great. I thought the tour was over, and I popped into my mouth a piece of sugar free mint gum. After chewing it for about two minutes, we were suddenly alerted that there were more things to sample. I quickly spit it out and moved on...but the first thing I tried after spitting it out (some sort of cream which used quite a bit of vanilla) tasted incredible because of the mint flavor that still lingered in my mouth due to the gum.

So yes, I'd like to try the vanilla mint swirl flavor lol. Count me in!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would love to try this flavor because it sound bomb diggitys + I have never tried Protean + I'm a full believer in iForce products due to having amazing results from them. Can't wait to try them all!!! And need a new Protein

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I would love to do a log and or video of this supplement. Reasons I would love to try this supplement is because Ive recently upped all of my macro nutrients and Im running out of protein and this looks like a great staple to try, and possibly add too my current diet!!! Would love to try something as unique as vanilla mint swirl. Only ever tried flavors such as chocolate, vanilla, or berry flavors. This sounds like something that will make milk taste like a cheat meal but still be healthy for you!! Second reason, its free!! Protein and foods are expensive now a days when working part time, and this is just one of many things im willing to put in app in. I would take it pwo, or in the morning on an empty stomach. Hopefully I get picked and cant wait to try it ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up guys :)

This is what I'm talkin bout,Willis....I had a Shamrock shake this year after a couple years of not having them and I'm pretty sure I passed out...woke up in a pool of drool and empty McD's cup in my hand....let's see how VMS compares to that experience shall we? ;) brb licking the monitor...again....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just mixed up some VMS in Greek yogurt. It's was omfg shhhmazing

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Does my application in the other thread also count for this one just in case I don't get picked? :)
nah, sorry, no carry over. just explain why you want to try this one too :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Am so ready to try ugh someone needs to pick winners ASAP! Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Count me in!

The reason I would love to try this product so BADLY is do to the curiosity nature of the unique flavor! I haven't truly seen a protein that offers a flavor like this!, I would love to review this protein.!. The protein kinda reminds me of McDonalds shamrock shake or some delicious vanilla mint ice-cream "yum!" so who wouldn't want to log such a delicious protein from Iforce!?

Give me a chance to log a full tube and I PROMISE you won't regret it!
This guy wants it :) he's feenin lol

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Is it too late to get in on this? Sounds like it could be awesomeness or total fail!!

:)

Thepaul7

Awards
I would love to review this flavor too. I have heard it is better tasting than a shamrock shake which is one of my favorite indulgences.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have wanted to try this product for quite some time. The reason is because people have said it tastes like a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's. I only go to McDonald's during two times of the year, one for the eggnog shakes in December. The other time I go for the Shamrock shakes in March. Only on my carb ups during those months do I go in for a Shamrock shake. Disappointingly, either this year or last year they changed the shakes and put whip cream and a cherry on top. The thing is they give you less of the actual shake, so a large really isn't a large anymore. I've seen this happen with a lot of candy/cheat type foods lately too. Oh well.

Anyway, if I could actually get to have this same taste of a shamrock shake anytime of the year that would be amazing!. Also with the added protein and of course a lot less sugar and carbs?!?!. I could even add my own whip cream and a cherry if I wanted to!. So yeah, I would really love to try this stuff. Just hope I don't go overboard..

View attachment 57398