Ageforce BOGO sale going til Sunday at midnight!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told you guys I smelled a sale coming ;)

Ageforce does this every once in a while and it is a great deal.

The BOGO applies to our current top selling patch: Creatine/Beta Alanine, as well as the DHEA/Pregnenolone patch and the Testo/100 patch (logs have been nothing short of amazing on this).

Click HERE to get the sale price.
You can do one, two, or all three patches.

If you sign up for the autoship with this sale your BOGO will continue every shipment.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This promo should have been sent in AM's latest newsletter.
If you're not currently subscribed to Ageforce's newsletter I suggest you do so for special offers!
Look them up on Facebook as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good stuff FL3X!! I think the combo of the Test and DHEA patch would make a sick combo!! Come on people , get them while they are hot and BOGO!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like the way you are thinking!
Haha thanks , I've been reading a lot and have been looking for a lot of good stackable options for this method of supplementation , gotta say transdermal patches did interest me and facinated me a lot , its a better way to make the compounds and contents more bioavailable and with better release into the bloodstream, I just thought that stack could do for one sick of a Lean Bulk or a solid recomp, maybe if you stack the Weight Loss patch in the end , along with the DHEA you could get a sick leaning effect :p!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To the top

mnowak1228

Awards
Any chance the HGH patches will go on sale?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not this time around but maybe next month if the interest is there.

This sale ends in 33.5 hours guys!!!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sweet deal right here! Was always a fan of dermacrine/transaderm so the dhea/preg patches have certainly piqued my interest- and at bogo even more so!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sweet deal right here! Was always a fan of dermacrine/transaderm so the dhea/preg patches have certainly piqued my interest- and at bogo even more so!
Logs for those are going very well. Gonna start on mine tomorrow as part of a stack I will be running.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love promos . Ageforce I think by far has the best promos out there.