*****Applied Nutriceuticals' DRIVE/FAT FREE STACK Logging Opportunity!*****

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

Do you have the DRIVE to be FAT FREE? If so, then this logging opportunity is what you are looking for!

We are looking for 10 AM.com members to log a stack of DRIVE and FAT FREE! Each logger will receive:

*1 Bottle of DRIVE (110 ct.)

*1 Bottle of Fat Free

Qualifications

* You must be 18 yo or older.
* You must have a minimum of 250 posts on AM.
* You are not eligible if you are currently running a log that would conflict with this log.
* You must be a US resident or have a US shipping address.

AppNut's Expectations

We kindly ask for the following:

1. A log started in the "Supplement Log" section of the forum using a general format of your choice.
2. The diet and training protocol you will be using for the duration of the log.
3. Post a link, to your log, in this thread.
4. Update your log at least 4 times per week.

Throughout the duration of the log, we ask that you report the following observations each time you update your log:

1. Your energy level/stim affect of Fat Free
2. Your observations of Drive and its impact on your workouts
3. What dosage you are using on the different days
4. Any training and exercise in detail
5. Any other information you want to share with everyone

After the log is over we would kindly ask for the following:

A final review and your overall perspective of the products to be posted in your log which clearly indicates this is a sponsored review, and in the product review section here on Nutraplanet, and AppNut.com, discussing your honest opinion. Please disclaim it as being a sponsored review.

The Application (To be Posted in this Thread)

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF! WHY should we choose you?):

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews/logs you have done (with links):

Current/Progress Photos:

Can you post a video review on YouTube?

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *Your name here with full date*
The loggers will be selected as soon as we have enough quality applications! Good luck to everyone who applies.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to sub to some logs lol.

Good luck all.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good stuff!! I can't wait to see the apps and logs! I would apply :p but I'm gonna start on Monday with an AI log for a lean bulk , but if i like the results I'll buy this stack for my mid-summer cut :3!!!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity right here!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 6'1

Weight: 195

Bodytype: endo/meso i suppose

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF! WHY should we choose you?): I've been training for four years now. The least I've weighed during this time was a scrawny 170, and now I've bulked back to 195. I'm experienced with logging supplements. I post fairly good details. I take before/after photos.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Full body, MWF at 6am. I'm slowly changing the exercises though as I've been doing the same routine for a good chunk of time. I'm now trying to focus on lacking areas (upper chest, abs, calves in particular)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm not gonna lie, the closest to cardio I've done recently is complex training.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Staples (multi, fish oil, protein powder), OSTA Rx, Craze, Agmatine, Yellow Gold, PSlin

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 2500-3000 calories. 40/30/30 split on average.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons +

Short Term Goal: Drop bodyfat

Long Term Goal: Get to 220lbs at sub 13% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): The whole PES line up with the exception of the new AnaBeta. OSTA Rx, Craze, NO Xplode, SuperPump 250, ASGT, tons of various protein powders, creatine mono, agmatine, all of USPLabs line up. The list is almost limitless, though OSTA is the "strongest" muscle building supplement I've taken.

Osta Rx: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198483-osta-rx-log.html
Erase Pro: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191485-pes-erase-pro.html
Compound 20: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185369-continuing-cataclysm-usplabs.html
AnaBeta/Endosurge: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182575-jwa254s-2011-gym.html

Current/Progress Photos: http://i.imgur.com/ms5Wj.jpg and for reference, I use to weigh 250 and look like this http://i.imgur.com/8swTx.jpg

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. J.W. Allen. 3/May/2012

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity, guys!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

Height: 6'1

Weight: 195

Bodytype: endo/meso i suppose

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF! WHY should we choose you?): I've been training for four years now. The least I've weighed during this time was a scrawny 170, and now I've bulked back to 195. I'm experienced with logging supplements. I post fairly good details. I take before/after photos.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Full body, MWF at 6am. I'm slowly changing the exercises though as I've been doing the same routine for a good chunk of time. I'm now trying to focus on lacking areas (upper chest, abs, calves in particular)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm not gonna lie, the closest to cardio I've done recently is complex training.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Staples (multi, fish oil, protein powder), OSTA Rx, Craze, Agmatine, Yellow Gold, PSlin

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 2500-3000 calories. 40/30/30 split on average.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons +

Short Term Goal: Drop bodyfat

Long Term Goal: Get to 220lbs at sub 13% bf

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): The whole PES line up with the exception of the new AnaBeta. OSTA Rx, Craze, NO Xplode, SuperPump 250, ASGT, tons of various protein powders, creatine mono, agmatine, all of USPLabs line up. The list is almost limitless, though OSTA is the "strongest" muscle building supplement I've taken.

Osta Rx: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198483-osta-rx-log.html
Erase Pro: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191485-pes-erase-pro.html
Compound 20: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185369-continuing-cataclysm-usplabs.html
AnaBeta/Endosurge: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182575-jwa254s-2011-gym.html

Current/Progress Photos: http://i.imgur.com/ms5Wj.jpg and for reference, I use to weigh 250 and look like this http://i.imgur.com/8swTx.jpg

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. J.W. Allen. 3/May/2012
Great app! Let's get some more up in here.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell of a transformation JWA!

istillqualify

this looks like a great opp ... don't have enough posts tho :-(

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
I'd love to log the combo, but I've already logged Fat Free for AppNut once, I'm not all about being greedy!

Good luck everyone great opportunity! :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
when is the deadline to start logging? i have 2 weeks left on my current log which is a sarm so i wouldnt run the two together......

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Sex: m

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 182 as of this morning

Bodytype: meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF! WHY should we choose you?): wrestled throughout highschool, was 119lbs 10 yrs ago, added 60lbs to my current frame, this is first time in a "cut" mindset and have decided to drop as much fat as i can before adding more mass

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): m-back t-chest morning biceps afternoon w-abs/cardio th-off fri-rear delts/traps sat-legs sun-cardio

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):wed, sun...jump rope

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): controlled labs whiteflood, controlled labs purple wraath, sns citrulline malate, sns beta alanine, concrete

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): recomp/cut cals.....2500-2800 total 200g protein, 150 f, 100 carbs..varies day to day

Current Daily water intake:gallon

Short Term Goal: drop as fat as i can stand

Long Term Goal: achieve 200lbs at 10-12%

ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational drugs:none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):used pwo for years and just ran a first mild ph cycle (m1db) i love using aminos, was supp free for a long time......

hvactech starts therapy, the doc is in! LICOGENIX (sponsored)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ite2-berry.htm
hvactech's m1d, formx log/review.....
gettin lean with IronMagLabs OSTA RX (sponsored)

Current/Progress Photos: photo in profile

Can you post a video review on YouTube? i can try....

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *Your name here with full date*
Bruce Baldwin 5/6/2012

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity! Get some more apps in here people!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Would like to apply, two issues tho...only have 130 posts as I do more reading on here than posting, just because there is so much info to peruse, and I would have to ask the more-informed members if I should run this after my current stack, which looks like this:
March 5th-IGF-2 (appnut), April 2nd IGF-2 + AnaBeta + DAA (sns), May 1st to present AnaBeta and DAA. Any issues either adding in the Drive/FatFree, or logging them after ths stack? I admit that this is the first stack I have run. Sorry for the half-assed application, but bfore I formally throw down the gauntlet, want to make sure it's the right ting to do.

Also, why have so few applied? I followed Mr.Kleen's Fat free log, and he seemed to do have a great run with it.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Post count reduced to 100 to allow more people to apply.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Post count reduced to 100 to allow more people to apply.
Thanks FW

Height: 6'

Weight: 178lbs

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF! WHY should we choose you?): Looong distance runner back in high school-5k, 10k, etc. I have been lifting since 2003, not seriously until fall of 2009, and gradually learning more and more and improving my approach. No longer run-I have little cartilage left in my knees along with a few menisceal tears and a left ACL tear with some fun scar tissue.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4 day split, Chest/tri's->Back/bi's->Delt/Traps/Calves->Off Day->Legs/Arms->Off Day, rinse repeat. go for 8-12 reps, except at the heavy end, aim for 4-6 reps, e.g. Flat DB press: 65x15, 70x10, 75x9, 80x6, 85x4 (failure), 90x1 (will try next week), 75x8 - sample from my beat up gym notebook.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Very rare, usually perform cardio on an off day that includes biking or an elliptical. I also take the 7 month old for walks, as a form of light cardio.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): SNS DAA, PES AnaBeta, Bulk Modern BCAA, MP Assault, Orange Triad, Fish Oil, Hemavol should be here today/tomorrow, and some leftover Jack3d for when I need a little kick.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Aim for 40/30/30 carbs/protein/fats. I eat healthy, mostly, we go through 20 lbs chicken per month at least, along with steak 1 or 2 x per month, eat plenty of oatmeal, basmati/jasmine rice, about 20lbs of sweet potatoes per month, lots of olive oil, avocadoes when they are in supply and not sh1tty (Ohio has bad imported produce). Signed up for a CSA that will be delivering organic produce to my door until Nov., about 5 lbs per week so the veggies are covered.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons water, unless I am at work-I'm an ER/outpatient nurse, can be difficult to get enough water or even go to the bathroom but I do make an effort.

Short Term Goal: Lean bulk to 185

Long Term Goal: How long we talking? Lean bulk to 190, strengthen all joints, especially my jacked-up knees, no goals like bodybuilding or powerlifting, doing this for me and my family.

ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational drugs: none, except for ibuprofen VERY rarely

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): HAve used PWO's for years, used Jack3d for 2 straight years with no decrease in effectivness, except now with the baby the crash after workouts totally sucked. Creatine on and off, usually have some bad bloating with plain creat mono, so I stick with what is in the PWO's. Used IGF-2 (appnut) from Mar-May, ran 2 bottles. Thats pretty much it. Oh and some whey protein here and there, but I prefer whole foods in general.

Other product reviews/logs you have done (with links): none so far

Current/Progress Photos: From 1 month ago: <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/sPu1R/embed"></iframe>
Will have to upload new ones, trying to get good photos at the moment.

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Maybe

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *Daniel Hurley 5/10/12*

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 5"10 ish

Weight: 227 (3 weeks ago)

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF! WHY should we choose you?): Started lifting weights back in my sophomore year just for the sake of my typical teenage ego, wanted a big bench press and big biceps! That lasted a little over a year and a half before I got into wrestling during high school. After I quit wrestling in my senior year in high school, I wanted to look like a bodybuilder, so I started your typical split training and got amazing results, I started to get amazingly strong for my age, about a month after I was done with high school, I pulled 6 plates a side on my deadlifts and squats, 4 plates a side for my bench presses, thought I was doing things right. I mean I was noticing "results", but it was more like crazy strength gains, minimal muscle hypertrophy, very sore joints, horrible lower back, fat, looked like crap...lol. So I started to make an effort to start doing some research, started reading up on your "generic" everyday info that everyone knows about, eventually started getting out of that "generic" box of researching, started researching on the less known realities, like on biomechanics, human physiology, CNS techniques, learning about neuro adaptivity....That all lead to me changing my execution, using tremendously lighter weight actually "training the targeted muscle" instead of using my secondary muscles to dominate the movement for the sake of pushing huge loads. Also lead to me structuring my program around CNS fire up techniques(thank you Christian T!), utilizing both sarcoplasm / myofibrillar hypertrophy sequences and my hypertrophy goals just sky rocketed. And here I am now!

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): It literally changes every minute lol I won't lie, but right now it looks like ill be training every muscle twice a week, the first workout for each muscle group will be a myofibrillar hypertrophy specific, and the next will be a sarcoplasm specific workout.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): It really depends, if im using a higher volume short rest period sequence with my weight training, I won't need extra cardio because of the great recomp effects of high volume training. If I follow the training protocol I listed above, ill be doing HIIT cardio atleast 2x a week, and low low intensity long duration cardio 2x a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):I just ran out my pre workout / bcaa / creatine mix, so the only other supplements I could think of is my Stoked(ai nutrition), which ends tomorrow. And my Intimidate(Iforce) which ends in over a week, which by the time I start this stack intimidate would be most likely over. Living on a very limited budget, so right now I cannot even afford a multi vitamin, so yeah, when I start this, ill pretty much be clean!

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Since im a limited budget, I can't get fancy with my diet, I would do my "hormone manipulation" diet, but just cannot afford it, so im just doing the basics, 1x of protein per pound of lean body mass, 2-3x of carbs per pound of lean body mass, healthy fats during my final hours of the day, nothing crazy.

Current Daily water intake: Instinctive, no way i could count, but I could guess, maybe 15 glasses a day?

Short Term Goal: Transform my physique! Im tired of "just being big", ive always held belly fat even when I got down to 5 percent bf during my wrestling days, it literally is a genetic thing because my father has the same issue, shredded everywhere but the stomach! So im looking to continue my hypertrophy goals and get down to 6 percent bf.

Long Term Goal: ^^^ Basically the above! To continue on this journey. Always room for improvement!

ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Ive tried nutrient partioners / GDA's like glycobol/prime/compound 20, pre workout drinks like Maximize Intense / Hemavol / Animal Rage / Superpump Max / No explode / Nano Vapor, ive tried various test boosting agents like A-HD, A50, Stoked, Intimidate. Obviously multivitamins/minerals/fish oils I have used in the past aswell.

Other product reviews/logs you have done (with links):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198123-prime-compound-20-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196531-iforce-maxintense-hemavol.html#post3283829
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195559-glycobol-its-growin-5.html

Current/Progress Photos: PM on that, or if you want I can post up some progress photos when I start the log? I gota hop on to my other computer to upload them.

Can you post a video review on YouTube? I have no cell phone / video camera, but I do have a cheap crap MP3 that does take pics and short duration videos, anything is possible.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *TheHardOne 5/11/12*

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Oh definitely need thehardone on this, his logs are very thorough, plus he has some no bull**** advice he sticks in them.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Oh definitely need thehardone on this, his logs are very thorough, plus he has some no bull**** advice he sticks in them.
Thanks Pimp! Love hearing the feedback on my logs :) Glad you like them, if im able to win this promo, ill be doing a transformation phase, everything will be on point so I know its the perfect time to do a transformation phase instead of continue my bulking phase.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Thanks Pimp! Love hearing the feedback on my logs :) Glad you like them, if im able to win this promo, ill be doing a transformation phase, everything will be on point so I know its the perfect time to do a transformation phase instead of continue my bulking phase.
No problem, give credit where its due.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 5 6

Weight: 220

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF! WHY should we choose you?): I have been bber for 17 years. In that time I have used alot of supplements. I train hard and have freaky bulky muscle. I love to train a spend 2 hours training with weights.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 1 body part per day- 2 day off=abs and calfs. Each day = 2 hours of weight training

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 30 min per day on elliptical

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Just whey isolate

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):low carb diet-lot of protein intake

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: to lean out- trying to get fat off of lower abs

Long Term Goal:lean out and also put on more muscle

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):BCAA,Prohormones,Creatine,whey proteins, many type of preworkout.SARMS,SERMS.

Other product reviews/logs you have done (with links): Boladrol log, ostarine log, SD log

Current/Progress Photos:can send to email

Can you post a video review on YouTube? YES

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some more quality apps to start the week, guys!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this!!!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! And trust me....you guys haven't seen anything yet! This log will be 100x more potent than my other logs.
I'll log his log. ( o wait that sounds bad )

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
jwa254
hvactech
sae2110
TheHardOne

Please PM me your full name and shipping address

You will be logging these 2 products!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Congrats guys!!! :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Heck yes! Thanks!

Will we be getting the 110 drive caps or 240 caps?

This is awesome!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Grats guys

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
To the Loggers Chosen Already-

Please resend your shipping info to David. I am no longer with AppNut!

Thanks!
Just sent mine, thanks!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Heck yes! Thanks!

Will we be getting the 110 drive caps or 240 caps?

This is awesome!
110 caps. unless we change our minds before shipping it all out.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
110 caps. unless we change our minds before shipping it all out.
Oh awesome! Would be awesome for 240 :) :) :) :) :) haha, 110 is still cool though, looks like a very interesting product, good reviews on it aswell.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
jwa254
hvactech
sae2110
TheHardOne

Please PM me your full name and shipping address

You will be logging these 2 products!
Still waiting on hvactech to send me his info. I have gotten everyone else's information and will get the products sent out asap.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Quick update...I already email David on this. I won't be loggin the FatFree/Drive afterall, good luck and god speed to all those logging them! At the moment, I have decided that something that is supposed to be fun and beneficial in the short and long term, such as lifting/cardio, should not be this f%$&ing stressful, I mean the cortisol alone is probably countering the benefits I would see from a stack. I may run at least FatFree over the summer, assuming I decide to get back into the gym AND if things are in such a place that I can commit to regular gm time. Have a blast with 'em guys, I'm pulling for you all from the sidelines.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Those that have pm'd me, I will be sending you your tracking numbers today.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Nice :cool:

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Once your products have arrived, please post a link to your log in this thread.