RPM/Drive Sample Giveaway!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

What is RPM?

RPM the first and only anabolic pre-workout in a capsule. When it was originally launched, it pioneered a new trend in natural supplements…the P-SARM (Phytochemical Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). P-SARMs mimic the benefits of testosterone without the negative side effects. RPM is a one of a kind formula that combines those benefits plus gives you explosive energy, crisp mental focus, noticeable strength increases - all while promoting insane pumps and volume!

What is Drive?

Drive is the most versatile performance-enhancing sport supplement available. In fact, it does so much, it’s impossible to categorize in one, or even two or three product categories. Originally conceived to be a stimulant-free pre-workout, it “grew legs” during the development phase and became so much more. Drive creates an extremely anabolic environment through a variety of different bio-chemical mechanisms, including cGMP and cAMP synergism, increased thyroid activity and SHBG inhibition, and promotion of luteninizing hormone activity, just to name a few.

Current sales on NutraPlanet include:
DRIVE (240 Count) 59.99
RPM (110 Count) 29.95
RPM Big Block (240 Count!) 57.99

OR STACK EM UP!
RPM/DRIVE (110 Count) for 55.99
RPM/DRIVE/NEOVAR APPLIED PERFORMANCE (110 Count) for 74.99

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​
If you would like samples of RPM and Drive, this is the place to be!

There are 4 pills in each sample pack.

You must be 18 yo, or older, to request samples.

Please PM me your full name and shipping information! US & Canada only!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
And if you would like to post a review please also share the link here

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got a version with Icariin (40% extract)
here the version has Icariin (20% extract) and Nutraplanet version has Icariin (50% extract)???

mnowak1228

Awards
PM sent!! Ty....

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Awesome I'd love to try and review. Pm on its way.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
i got a version with Icariin (40% extract)
here the version has Icariin (20% extract) and Nutraplanet version has Icariin (50% extract)???
The label image above is correct. The info in the NP store is old information and it needs to be updated.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The label image above is correct. The info in the NP store is old information and it needs to be updated.
damn I imagine that BOMB :firedevil: Cordyceps (40% Cordyceptic Acid) + Icariin (50% extract)= ;)

Thanks man!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thank you George, didnt even notice. Way to be observative.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Some good ol samples for me plz Organic :3? I'm on a stim break , and looking to get a new stim-free PW to stack with my agmatine , and I read good stuff about Drive...Can I try it pweze :3?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of Drive a while back. Great stuff but takes a while to kick in. Its awesome at 6 and 6, 12 total a day. Back in the day I used to run RPM all the time. If I remember correctly I also was one of the beta testers for RPM. Rpm is great for libido and also fat loss, great to take pre-workout. Great energy from RPM, no jitters. Drive gives you unbelievable endurance in the gym. I could do a whole workout and not even feel tired after. Two great products I approve of.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Let's get some more PM's rolling in here.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of Drive a while back. Great stuff but takes a while to kick in. Its awesome at 6 and 6, 12 total a day. Back in the day I used to run RPM all the time. If I remember correctly I also was one of the beta testers for RPM. Rpm is great for libido and also fat loss, great to take pre-workout. Great energy from RPM, no jitters. Drive gives you unbelievable endurance in the gym. I could do a whole workout and not even feel tired after. Two great products I approve of.
Thanks for the feedback T-Bone.

I feel the Drive/RPM stack is fairly underrated on the forums. Perhaps because it is a old combo and no longer has that "fresh new supplement smell to it" ( :p ) New products often take the spotlight and will become "the flavor of the month" but the Drive/RPM combo has been around and stood the test of time.

Personally I love drive! Combine it with Free Test, Fat Free and HGHup and you got a hell of a stack.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback T-Bone.

I feel the Drive/RPM stack is fairly underrated on the forums. Perhaps because it is a old combo and no longer has that "fresh new supplement smell to it" ( :p ) New products often take the spotlight and will become "the flavor of the month" but the Drive/RPM combo has been around and stood the test of time.

Personally I love drive! Combine it with Free Test, Fat Free and HGHup and you got a hell of a stack.

I never actually stacked the two. Drive alone is pretty awesome. RPM alone is great alone too. Stacking them might even be too much for me!. Well unless I dropped the dosages down quite a bit. RPM hits you fast though and Drive takes some time to kick in. RPM is definitely stronger libido wise and drive is stronger endurance wise.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Drive gives you unbelievable endurance in the gym. I could do a whole workout and not even feel tired after. Two great products I approve of.
True story. I often recommend this for endurance athletes or when entering a phase of resistance training more focused on volume with short rest periods.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
On incoming

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm headed your way!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When should we expect these to be sent out?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
App Nut is pretty fast, should be there within a couple days.

mnowak1228

Awards
FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Its been over a week for me havent gotten anything yet.
FYI-

This promo is running on several boards and we have received close to 200 sample requests. All information, sent to me by the various reps, is sent in the same day I receive them.

Also, as a reminder, the Drive samples will be sent out first and the RPM samples will be sent out when they come in which should be at the end of this month.

mnowak1228

Awards
FYI-

This promo is running on several boards and we have received close to 200 sample requests. All information, sent to me by the various reps, is sent in the same day I receive them.

Also, as a reminder, the Drive samples will be sent out first and the RPM samples will be sent out when they come in which should be at the end of this month.
Its no big deal. Sorry if i came across the wrong way. I didn't mean anything negative by it. They will get here when they get here. Thank you again for even sending samples!!

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Its no big deal. Sorry if i came across the wrong way. I didn't mean anything negative by it. They will get here when they get here. Thank you again for even sending samples!!
no problem! It did not come across the wrong way and I took nothing negative from your post!

Thatguy_603

Awards
I love me some free samples. Sending pm now

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If I have replied to your initial pm then your name has been submitted. Im keeping records and I'm sure George is on top of it. Sorry for any delay guys... You will be receiving love shortly.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Let's get some more pm's rolling in, guys. Hit me up if you're interested.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
My samples came today thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the delay man. We ran this on a number of forum sites and got ourselves back up.

Everyone, please post any links to threads here!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM sent. Thanks in advance. :D

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Got you guys in there. Any more takers?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
RPM has always been my favorite pre work out. It works awesome. I have never been a fan of the over stim powders flooding the market.

Used drive a while back. Never gave it a fair shot. Rpm works well enough I would always buy the big block rather than the stack.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumpity bump

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my samples in the mail and set them on the counter so I wouldn't forget about them (out of site out of mind thing) and my wife cleaned the counter! She didn't put them with my other supps either so I'll have to ask her where she put them! I know, pathetic! I give them a go for one of my sessions during my current log since they shouldn't interfere with my current stack.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review of RPM:

After dosing one cap on an empty stomach 30 min prior to lifting, I could feel it start to kick in. There was a good steady enery throughout my session with pretty good focus. That is until I started getting some nasty heart burn/ acid flare up. I will try out the next cap with a little food to try to tame down the acid flare up. If I can not have the acid issue, I would give this a big thumbs up!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of RPM:

After dosing one cap on an empty stomach 30 min prior to lifting, I could feel it start to kick in. There was a good steady enery throughout my session with pretty good focus. That is until I started getting some nasty heart burn/ acid flare up. I will try out the next cap with a little food to try to tame down the acid flare up. If I can not have the acid issue, I would give this a big thumbs up!
One cap?. Light weight!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
One cap?. Light weight!
Haha, when I was cutting to compete I was up to 4 caps!! Of course I was pretty depleted and needed all the energy I could get..I'm back to 2 now. :)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Just thought you might want to put that in your sig, instead of having to type it out every time.
Gotcha.;)

And I backed away from stims, so two is just about right now. 4 would be pushing it for me.haha