RPM/Drive Sample Giveaway!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

RPM/Drive Sample Giveaway!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Awesome! Uncapped RPM FTW. Now you see what I mean about it giving you "tequila face"?
    hell yeah....you might even try parachuting!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I not trying to be repetitive I just trying to use up some of my stock.
  3. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    You think taking drive once a day would help with trimming up. I am killing it I the gym
    But lowering my cal intake. Maybe just take it before lunch? Or mid morning ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I not trying to be repetitive I just trying to use up some of my stock.
    I would do at very least 5 caps a day to get the optimal amount of forslean
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

hell yeah....you might even try parachuting!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRdR...e_gdata_player
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Nice video there. I prefer to just open the caps up directly into my mouth, but you looked like you had a tasty drink!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Nice video there. I prefer to just open the caps up directly into my mouth, but you looked like you had a tasty drink!
    Tasty? Sure, add some coke or ginger ale and it might taste like a bad Jack Daniels ****tail. Lol!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

take a single layer of kleenex, put the powder in it. ball it up and chase it with water....been doing that with bad tasting bulks for awhile now...just too damned lazy to cap em, lol.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    take a single layer of kleenex, put the powder in it. ball it up and chase it with water....been doing that with bad tasting bulks for awhile now...just too damned lazy to cap em, lol.
    Put said disgusting powder (Cissus come to mind) on a teaspoon. Insert teaspoon in to mouth. Follow with water until the disgustingness (just made that word up) is gone!
  9. Diamond Member

Put said disgusting powder (Cissus come to mind) on a teaspoon. Insert teaspoon in to mouth. Follow with water until the disgustingness (just made that word up) is gone!
    lol...the one bulk i could not do that with is nutras muira puima[spelling] that stuff is like talc dust, man a gallon of water couldn't get that crap down...definately my worst experience with bulks!!!!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got my samples today can't wait to try them out thanks again
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Just got my samples today can't wait to try them out thanks again
    Awesome! Make sure to let us know what you think.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome! Make sure to let us know what you think.
    Just got done with my workout ( mostly arms) I used 2 capsules of Rpm instead of my normal pre workout have to say I'm definitely impressed good pumps and vascularity and I only waited 1/2 hr instead of a hour. When I was done I still had energy and was amped enough I thought of going to Basketball with some friends till I reminded my self that just an hour before my legs still hurt from earlier in the week. Had to remind myself of
    my age lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Just got done with my workout ( mostly arms) I used 2 capsules of Rpm instead of my normal pre workout have to say I'm definitely impressed good pumps and vascularity and I only waited 1/2 hr instead of a hour. When I was done I still had energy and was amped enough I thought of going to Basketball with some friends till I reminded my self that just an hour before my legs still hurt from earlier in the week. Had to remind myself of
    my age lol
    Nice! I like RPM because is so convenient and versatile. The caps make it much easier than powders when I am on the go and it's nice that I can easily change the number of caps I take depending on what time of day I work out. It can be hard with powders to say "I'm going to take 1 and 1/3 scoops today".

Old age? How old are you man?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Nice! I like RPM because is so convenient and versatile. The caps make it much easier than powders when I am on the go and it's nice that I can easily change the number of caps I take depending on what time of day I work out. It can be hard with powders to say "I'm going to take 1 and 1/3 scoops today".

Old age? How old are you man?
    Not that old 31 but old enough that if my legs are sore before playing 2 hrs of full court basketball then I know I'd be in serious pain afterwards. Lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Not that old 31 but old enough that if my legs are sore before playing 2 hrs of full court basketball then I know I'd be in serious pain afterwards. Lol
    Dude, I am 37! Get some Osteo-Sport and you will feel like a kid again. It's worked wonders for me. It sucks to feel like the old man!
  16. Diamond Member

Dude, I am 37! Get some Osteo-Sport and you will feel like a kid again. It's worked wonders for me. It sucks to feel like the old man!
    youngin..... 9/16/58.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Its not the joints atleast not today its my hamstrings from squats.

youngin..... 9/16/58.
    Ok you got me there
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Its not the joints atleast not today its my hamstrings from squats.
    My quads are roasted from my squats today, too. Did 41 reps with 185. Hurts right now....lol.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

My quads are roasted from my squats today, too. Did 41 reps with 185. Hurts right now....lol.
    41 reps just about at bodyweight? Nice job. You were probably using some of that top secret new product, weren't you?
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post

I did 500 reps with 1000 pounds!. My legs don't hurt at all!. 41 reps? What are you going for low reps high weight?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

I did 500 reps with 1000 pounds!. My legs don't hurt at all!. 41 reps? What are you going for low reps high weight?
    Tbone, your weightlifting game on your Wii doesn't really count - even if you do take a pwo beforehand.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

I do this with berberine. Which tastes way worse in my opinion. At least this I can kick out.

41 reps just about at bodyweight? Nice job. You were probably using some of that top secret new product, weren't you?
    I might have posted a video of me uncapping that on youtube as well....
    Franz Kafka
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

I might have posted a video of me uncapping that on youtube as well....
    I saw that. Didn't look nearly as bad as the RPM drink....
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Bump for more apps. Theres still more.
    Franz Kafka
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Who wants free samples? If you haven't tried RPM and Drive, don't miss this chance to try them for free...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Weekend bump for free samples. Get them while you can!
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Weekend bump for free samples. Get them while you can!
    Another bump.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.

Just got my samples today, thanks! Will try em out tomorrow
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AxPoz View Post
    Just got my samples today, thanks! Will try em out tomorrow
    Great! Make sure you let us know what you think of them.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

I know we gave away a ton of samples at the Olympia, but we should have more back in stock soon. PM me if you want to try RPM or Drive.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Dewey is the man, make him work a bit guys and grab some RPM.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PM sent, thanks man! Lookin forward to given this a shot!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    PM sent, thanks man! Lookin forward to given this a shot!
    Got it. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about these products.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

We have more samples of RPM and Drive available as well as a limited number of samples of the new Black Cats V.2. Send any of us AppNut reps a PM if you want to try either RPM/Drive or Black Cat V.2.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

We have more samples of RPM and Drive available as well as a limited number of samples of the new Black Cats V.2. Send any of us AppNut reps a PM if you want to try either RPM/Drive or Black Cat V.2.

Wish i could sign up again. LOL especially the Rpm i will be ordering some when i get the chance but im trying a few other things first thanks again.
  36. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey Dewey99 I contacted you at another forum about samples of Black Cat and I am looking forward
    to trying it out and also I might combine it with my RPM to see how that works together. Just curious
    what is the benefit of taking the RPM uncapped which I have been reading in the forums that some are
    dosing it this way?
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Hey Dewey99 I contacted you at another forum about samples of Black Cat and I am looking forward
    to trying it out and also I might combine it with my RPM to see how that works together. Just curious
    what is the benefit of taking the RPM uncapped which I have been reading in the forums that some are
    dosing it this way?

Not Dewey, but I can answer for him It just hits you a lot quicker and harder by uncapping them. Some guys like that quick rush. Others like a more subtle energy increase which would be best to leave them capped for that.
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Hey Dewey99 I contacted you at another forum about samples of Black Cat and I am looking forwardto trying it out and also I might combine it with my RPM to see how that works together. Just curiouswhat is the benefit of taking the RPM uncapped which I have been reading in the forums that some aredosing it this way?
    Not Dewey, but I can answer for him It just hits you a lot quicker and harder by uncapping them. Some guys like that quick rush. Others like a more subtle energy increase which would be best to leave them capped for that.
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Just sent my PM. Been a while. Would like to try both together
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Going to have to try RPM uncapped... sounds fun!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Supplement Giveaway!!!**
    By mitcht33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:59 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:27 AM