RPM/Drive Sample Giveaway!!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Sounds good man! Looking forward to it
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Let's get some more pm's rolling in, guys. Hit me up if you're interested.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    •   

3. My samples came today thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

4. Sorry about the delay man. We ran this on a number of forum sites and got ourselves back up.

Everyone, please post any links to threads here!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

5. PM sent. Thanks in advance.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

6. Good looking out on these 2 samples sending pm thanks

7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    PM sent. Thanks in advance.
    I am following I your foot steps pm sent.

8. Pm sent

9. Got you guys in there. Any more takers?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

10. Pm sent....thanks

11. RPM has always been my favorite pre work out. It works awesome. I have never been a fan of the over stim powders flooding the market.

Used drive a while back. Never gave it a fair shot. Rpm works well enough I would always buy the big block rather than the stack.

12. Bumpity bump
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

13. I got my samples in the mail and set them on the counter so I wouldn't forget about them (out of site out of mind thing) and my wife cleaned the counter! She didn't put them with my other supps either so I'll have to ask her where she put them! I know, pathetic! I give them a go for one of my sessions during my current log since they shouldn't interfere with my current stack.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

14. Review of RPM:

After dosing one cap on an empty stomach 30 min prior to lifting, I could feel it start to kick in. There was a good steady enery throughout my session with pretty good focus. That is until I started getting some nasty heart burn/ acid flare up. I will try out the next cap with a little food to try to tame down the acid flare up. If I can not have the acid issue, I would give this a big thumbs up!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Review of RPM:

After dosing one cap on an empty stomach 30 min prior to lifting, I could feel it start to kick in. There was a good steady enery throughout my session with pretty good focus. That is until I started getting some nasty heart burn/ acid flare up. I will try out the next cap with a little food to try to tame down the acid flare up. If I can not have the acid issue, I would give this a big thumbs up!
    One cap?. Light weight!

16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    One cap?. Light weight!
    Haha, when I was cutting to compete I was up to 4 caps!! Of course I was pretty depleted and needed all the energy I could get..I'm back to 2 now.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

17. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Haha, when I was cutting to compete I was up to 4 caps!! Of course I was pretty depleted and needed all the energy I could get..I'm back to 2 now.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT

I don't think I ever took under 4 caps.

18. jdg76- Settings, Edit signature. In the box type "jdg76 Team APPNUT"

19. Just thought you might want to put that in your sig, instead of having to type it out every time.

20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just thought you might want to put that in your sig, instead of having to type it out every time.
    Gotcha.

And I backed away from stims, so two is just about right now. 4 would be pushing it for me.haha
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

21. PM me your info and I'll see what I can do.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT

22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    One cap?. Light weight!
    Been using Revamp and limiting my stims for a few weeks. Yeah, I've become a light weight. Cheaper that way!!

23. PM sent I'm stoked to try the samples I've heard awesome things about this stuff. Ill post a review as soon as I use. Thanks guys and thanks team AppNut

24. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76
    PM me your info and I'll see what I can do.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Hijacking my thread J?
    Franz Kafka

25. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Hijacking my thread J?
    Oops, ya caught me, back to the other side of the forum..... :P

jdg76
    team APPNUT

26. Thanks lukehayd for your input! I know its suggested to be taken on an empty stomach but maybe a small meal for protein and/or carbs may help the cause. Fats seem to slow its effect.

You can hang out man. I'm doin 3 right now with a small meal of protein and fruit pre workout. It takes time for me to feel activated. After that first set BAM! I'm in for the kill. Just imagine if I properly warmed up or did light cardio.
    Franz Kafka

27. Hows everyone enjoying those care packages?
    Franz Kafka

28. My brother took both of mine before he went to the gym one day -__- I just got my 25 count of both and put a review up
    PES R&D

29. I'm enjoying them. I eat a little food right after I take them because i got those capsule burps when I didn't.

30. if you want an extra/quicker boost from rpm...put 2 caps in a shaker cup add a little water and drink.

ima going to tell ya, it tastes awful but the effects are greater and it hits much quicker.

2 caps have same effect as 4 for me when i do this.....but i repeat..taste is downright dreadful!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Supplement Giveaway!!!**
    By mitcht33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 01:59 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:27 AM