Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

RPM has always been my favorite pre work out. It works awesome. I have never been a fan of the over stim powders flooding the market.

Used drive a while back. Never gave it a fair shot. Rpm works well enough I would always buy the big block rather than the stack.

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Bumpity bump
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I got my samples in the mail and set them on the counter so I wouldn't forget about them (out of site out of mind thing) and my wife cleaned the counter! She didn't put them with my other supps either so I'll have to ask her where she put them! I know, pathetic! I give them a go for one of my sessions during my current log since they shouldn't interfere with my current stack.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Review of RPM:

After dosing one cap on an empty stomach 30 min prior to lifting, I could feel it start to kick in. There was a good steady enery throughout my session with pretty good focus. That is until I started getting some nasty heart burn/ acid flare up. I will try out the next cap with a little food to try to tame down the acid flare up. If I can not have the acid issue, I would give this a big thumbs up!
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Review of RPM:

After dosing one cap on an empty stomach 30 min prior to lifting, I could feel it start to kick in. There was a good steady enery throughout my session with pretty good focus. That is until I started getting some nasty heart burn/ acid flare up. I will try out the next cap with a little food to try to tame down the acid flare up. If I can not have the acid issue, I would give this a big thumbs up!
    One cap?. Light weight!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    One cap?. Light weight!
    Haha, when I was cutting to compete I was up to 4 caps!! Of course I was pretty depleted and needed all the energy I could get..I'm back to 2 now.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Haha, when I was cutting to compete I was up to 4 caps!! Of course I was pretty depleted and needed all the energy I could get..I'm back to 2 now.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT

I don't think I ever took under 4 caps.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

jdg76- Settings, Edit signature. In the box type "jdg76 Team APPNUT"
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Just thought you might want to put that in your sig, instead of having to type it out every time.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%

Just thought you might want to put that in your sig, instead of having to type it out every time.
    Gotcha.

And I backed away from stims, so two is just about right now. 4 would be pushing it for me.haha
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%

PM me your info and I'll see what I can do.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

One cap?. Light weight!
    Been using Revamp and limiting my stims for a few weeks. Yeah, I've become a light weight. Cheaper that way!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%

PM sent I'm stoked to try the samples I've heard awesome things about this stuff. Ill post a review as soon as I use. Thanks guys and thanks team AppNut
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76
    PM me your info and I'll see what I can do.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Hijacking my thread J?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Hijacking my thread J?
    Oops, ya caught me, back to the other side of the forum..... :P

jdg76
    team APPNUT
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Thanks lukehayd for your input! I know its suggested to be taken on an empty stomach but maybe a small meal for protein and/or carbs may help the cause. Fats seem to slow its effect.

You can hang out man. I'm doin 3 right now with a small meal of protein and fruit pre workout. It takes time for me to feel activated. After that first set BAM! I'm in for the kill. Just imagine if I properly warmed up or did light cardio.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Hows everyone enjoying those care packages?
    Franz Kafka
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%

My brother took both of mine before he went to the gym one day -__- I just got my 25 count of both and put a review up
    PES R&D
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

I'm enjoying them. I eat a little food right after I take them because i got those capsule burps when I didn't.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

if you want an extra/quicker boost from rpm...put 2 caps in a shaker cup add a little water and drink.

ima going to tell ya, it tastes awful but the effects are greater and it hits much quicker.

2 caps have same effect as 4 for me when i do this.....but i repeat..taste is downright dreadful!!!!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks for my samples. I will post up what I think I will try 3 caps open. Should be fun. I need some serious ummmmph seems like some times things work great I hit some good PR'S other times nothing. Wish me luck. I will be busting some Neovar samples too..... Can't wait.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Thanks for my samples. I will post up what I think I will try 3 caps open. Should be fun. I need some serious ummmmph seems like some times things work great I hit some good PR'S other times nothing. Wish me luck. I will be busting some Neovar samples too..... Can't wait.
    Sounds good! I think you will really like them.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    My brother took both of mine before he went to the gym one day -__- I just got my 25 count of both and put a review up
    The nerve on that boy lol, howd he like em? Do you have a link to hat review?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I'm enjoying them. I eat a little food right after I take them because i got those capsule burps when I didn't.
    Although it suggests taking on an empty stomach a small protein and/or carb meal wont inhibit its effect. Fats seem to slow it down though.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you want an extra/quicker boost from rpm...put 2 caps in a shaker cup add a little water and drink.
    2 caps have same effect as 4 for me when i do this.....but i repeat..taste is downright dreadful!!!!
    Cant be any worse than berberine, can it? Blechhh. Its worth trying once I suppose, thanks for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Whatever lift your trying to push through a PR on - Take the 3 caps as recommended, do a single warm up set at maybe 65% for 8-10, then go straight in for the kill. Tell me if I'm wrong.
    Franz Kafka
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow

Although it suggests taking on an empty stomach a small protein and/or carb meal wont inhibit its effect. Fats seem to slow it down though.

Cant be any worse than berberine, can it? Blechhh. Its worth trying once I suppose, thanks for the idea!

Whatever lift your trying to push through a PR on - Take the 3 caps as recommended, do a single warm up set at maybe 65% for 8-10, then go straight in for the kill. Tell me if I'm wrong.
    Yeah it's normally just a bite of something so I don't burp it up.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%

Right here: ★ JonRubio's review on 4 AppNut products ★

He said he liked it. Gave him a good workout he didn't get into to much detail since hes a noob lol
    PES R&D
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Newcomers and veterans are welcomed equally.
    Franz Kafka
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Newcomers and veterans are welcomed equally.
    lol.....the VA is not going to like that!!!!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%

Got my care package stoked to try them out tonight when I get off work. So ima take rpm and drive about 30 to 45 min before workout and then neovar directly after workout correcct? And this should be on an empty stomach right?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%

Stoked
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Quote Originally Posted by wick3dtrick View Post
    Got my care package stoked to try them out tonight when I get off work. So ima take rpm and drive about 30 to 45 min before workout and then neovar directly after workout correcct? And this should be on an empty stomach right?
    Its recommended to take RPM on an empty stomach although its been observed that a small protein and/or carb meal will not hinder its effectiveness.

I dose NeoVar immediately pre and post workout but thats just me. Most would dose it post workout a little before a protein/carb meal and then anytime through the day with the meal having the most carbs - preferrably 60g worth. Depending on what your diet looks like you could dose the second pre workout like I do, some do it before bed, or upon awakening.
    Franz Kafka
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Its recommended to take RPM on an empty stomach although its been observed that a small protein and/or carb meal will not hinder its effectiveness.

I dose NeoVar immediately pre and post workout but thats just me. Most would dose it post workout a little before a protein/carb meal and then anytime through the day with the meal having the most carbs - preferrably 60g worth. Depending on what your diet looks like you could dose the second pre workout like I do, some do it before bed, or upon awakening.
    Neovar I like the samples you guys sent. How effective or suggested is it for women. I am always looking for supp for my wife.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%

Awesome thanks bud ill let y'all know how it goes when I get done later tonight.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Neovar I like the samples you guys sent. How effective or suggested is it for women. I am always looking for supp for my wife.
    It's perfectly fine for a female to use.

jdg76
    team APPNUT
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.16%

Pm sent for samples, thanks
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%

Ok so here we go
    7 am: took 3 caps of hghup
    7:30: took RPM and Drive
    8 : Started workout after starting to feel the sensation
    9 : finished workout, still had lots of energy and went for a run.
    9:45: got done with 10k run 6.2 miles
    9:50: took Neovar and ate a bagel (has 55 carbs and 14 g protien)
    10 : took protien shake and ate a banana

ok guys i live in florida and outside right now it is 96 degrees and with humidity because i live on panama city beach it feels like 110

i was talking with organic shadow about how my pre was like wearing off 30 min into workout and i was starting to feel sick. i didnt feel this way at all i felt great the whole time even during my run, i have been having trouble with my running lately because lack of energy, i am training for the marine corp and my recruiter laid out a course for me to run. back to topic taking rpm and drive fixed my problem with my energy and stamina, i will see how it goes on strength for the next couple workouts.

thanks APPNUT for great products =)

will post again tomorrow
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by wick3dtrick
    Ok so here we go
    7 am: took 3 caps of hghup
    7:30: took RPM and Drive
    8 : Started workout after starting to feel the sensation
    9 : finished workout, still had lots of energy and went for a run.
    9:45: got done with 10k run 6.2 miles
    9:50: took Neovar and ate a bagel (has 55 carbs and 14 g protien)
    10 : took protien shake and ate a banana

ok guys i live in florida and outside right now it is 96 degrees and with humidity because i live on panama city beach it feels like 110

i was talking with organic shadow about how my pre was like wearing off 30 min into workout and i was starting to feel sick. i didnt feel this way at all i felt great the whole time even during my run, i have been having trouble with my running lately because lack of energy, i am training for the marine corp and my recruiter laid out a course for me to run. back to topic taking rpm and drive fixed my problem with my energy and stamina, i will see how it goes on strength for the next couple workouts.

thanks APPNUT for great products =)

will post again tomorrow
    Awesome, man! It will keep getting better, too.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Great to hear it turned around for you. Drive is excellent for the endurance training sessions like a 10k. Don't forget those two more HGHUp before sleep!
    Franz Kafka
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%

yea i felt great on energy and endurance and the strength part was good, but like david said it gets better so im hoping over the course of the next week id see a little more strength gains, but i didnt feel jittery its only been 2 hrs so of course no crash yet, and seeing if there will even be a crash. and dude i look forward to the end of the day of taking my hghup, its my knockout pill haha
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.63%

Any samples left?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314
    Any samples left?
    Yes sir. PM me your info.
    Franz Kafka

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Supplement Giveaway!!!**
    By mitcht33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 01:59 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:27 AM