FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's right guys.
Think you've got what it takes to support Ageforce on the boards?

Put up an app. Be creative. Tell me why we need you. Experience with transdermals preferred, but if the right person comes along I wouldn't consider it a requirement.

Please post here if interested. All applications/inquiries will be looked at by myself and our rep team!

Please NO PM's. My inbox fills up pretty fast, and I would like inquiries to be in plain sight for other members to see so I can recieve their opinions on applicants, as well as the rep team. If you do PM your app, don't be offended if it gets ignored. I don't have time to sift through my inbox ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap. I would love to be a rep for ageforce...Loving the Dhea patches right now.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have zero experience with transdermals but have been interested in the patches for a while now

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
i have zero experience with transdermals but have been interested in the patches for a while now
Agreed :) company looks solid! Flex is the man!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
FLA FLA FLA FLEX!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tell me why we need you. You need me because I have over 6 years experience working with people here and helping them out via logs and even videos. Also I mass promote the hell out of the patches to the people at the gym (the ones I use personally). I have the experience and expertise in the area of patches and I think this could be a great for my resume and take me to the next level.

With my seven years of experience working with the health and welless field not just on the message boards but I also worked out of a doctors office for over 5 years, I have helped the office preventing thousands of dollars on drugs for patients by showing them what I do. My high energy, and quick learning style enable me to hit the ground running and rapidly size up problems. I have the ability to stay focused in stressful situations, and can be counted on when the going gets tough. I know I would be a great addition to your team. I was a rep before here with a company that is no longer a rep so I have some repping experience too

Please post here if interested. All applications/inquiries will be looked at by myself and our rep team!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used both gh patches and test patch. I am saving up for the creatine /ba patch next.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used both gh patches and test patch. I am saving up for the creatine /ba patch next.
Solid app! Speaking of the Creatine/BA patch....I smell a sale coming soon ;)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Tell me why we need you. You need me because I have over 6 years experience working with people here and helping them out via logs and even videos. Also I mass promote the hell out of the patches to the people at the gym (the ones I use personally). I have the experience and expertise in the area of patches and I think this could be a great for my resume and take me to the next level.

With my seven years of experience working with the health and welless field not just on the message boards but I also worked out of a doctors office for over 5 years, I have helped the office preventing thousands of dollars on drugs for patients by showing them what I do. My high energy, and quick learning style enable me to hit the ground running and rapidly size up problems. I have the ability to stay focused in stressful situations, and can be counted on when the going gets tough. I know I would be a great addition to your team. I was a rep before here with a company that is no longer a rep so I have some repping experience too

^^^^^great app!!!! Good luck bro!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good opportunity, and yes flex is the man!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great...now I want some patches...bring in the sales >:3!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
talking about sales two of my freinds started the creatine ba patch from my gym because of me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, I'll throw my hat in....
I think I could be a great addition to the Age Force rep team as I have a ton of personal experience with all types of supplements and specifically transdermals- I used my my first topical nearly ten years ago and have used various applications/preparations over the years and a have what i would consider a pretty sound understanding of the moa's involved with transdermals. While I don't have any specific experience with age force products, I am more than familiar with their product line, have followed many logs, and have certainly been intrigued by the company and it's products more or less since its inception. As an avid listener of super human radio I have heard quite a bit about the products, the company, as well as interviews with a bunch of satisfied users.
As far as actual qualifications go, I have an educational background in health and fitness, have worked as certified personal trainer, have been training and using supplements for well over ten years, and I am a dedicated, hard worker who has repping experience working with several different companies on a myriad of boards and I feel confident in my overall competency, as it pertains to subjects discussed on these forums, as well as my abilities as a rep. Also, while I've done a lot of rep work I've never been fortunate enough to be assigned to AM- which is easily my favorite forum- and I would absolutely love to have an excuse to spend more time around here!
Lastly, I'd just like to say that I'm very passionate about my lifting, my supps, my nutrition, and my daily time spent on the forums- where I've been helped and learned so much from others and taught and helped my fair share as well. Thanks for the consideration.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing some good apps.
Keep em coming!

We will be closing this on Friday hopefully.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
talking about sales two of my freinds started the creatine ba patch from my gym because of me.
great ! The boss upstairs has said that's one of the best sellers.
I actually have not tried this one (I like the test patch and HGH power patch the best)

Johnny !! Put up an app!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great ! The boss upstairs has said that's one of the best sellers.
I actually have not tried this one (I like the test patch and HGH power patch the best)

Johnny !! Put up an app!
With a shirt/jersey I can be mass promoting it because lot of people at the gym think its just a bandaid lol.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure they'll pick a good rep for the company let them take there time.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The minds have come together and we talked to the higher ups fellas, expect to see an announcement from me by Monday.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The minds have come together and we talked to the higher ups fellas, expect to see an announcement from me by Monday.
Awesome news FL3X! And congratulations to whomever won!! This is a fantastic team with amazing products, Keep up the good work!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome job to the person that became a rep for age force.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In products I'm sure. Then some company's will pay you to do booth demos at trade shows. Not sure if age force does but I have seen it at g n you know what store where company's will demo.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ageforce pays in the satisfaction of knowing you get a cook sig at AM :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would prefer the term chef sig because I'm higher class...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang you guys.
I meant COOL SIG.
I swear we don't cook up our own goods in the kitchen or anything.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahahaha

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Congrats to whoever nailed this!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice. More than one is always a plus.