Around The Clock Stack Logging Opportunity

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"What do you mean by this, StxNaS?"

I'm looking for one, maybe two people, to log a stack of their choice. The only caveat is that the stack must include one of our products that will help in the gym and another that will help with sleep (which should technically help in the gym, but I digress). I don't care what you choose, but you must explain which two products you want to log and how they will help you in the areas that I mentioned above.

Some examples of possibilities:
TestoPRO for strength in the gym and HGHpro for recovery at night.
Maniac to get my workouts pumped and focused with Phenibut to stop my mind racing at night, so I can sleep.

You get the idea.

Feel free to link me to any reviews or logs that you have done in the past. This is a great way to show what kind of detail you have to offer for a log. It doesn't matter if it's not from an AI Sports product. :D

Rules:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- US residents, only. Sorry.
- No Nudity. Wait, wut? Srsly, though!
- Loggers will not have won/logged anything from AI Sports Nutrition in the past 90 days
- Loggers will update at least three times a week for 30 days.
- At least one logger will be chosen Monday, April 30. If I'm still receiving entries, I may extend the deadline a few days for one or more logging opportunities.
-Logs must start within two weeks of receiving the product, preferably sooner.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do a log on your agmatine and Phenibut.

The agmatine would get me pumped during my workouts which is VERY psychologically motivating for me. The Phenibut would help me to fall asleep faster/sleep better as well as help to reduce my stress levels, al of which will greatly aid in recovery. I think that stacking the two would be awesome!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for following the instructions. That was perfect!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i would love the opportunity of running your testopro/hgh-pro. testopro for it's testosterone boostin effect, increase of libido along with increases in strength and to take my workout sessions to another level for.

and the hgh-pro would be the counter punch to increase strength/size a little more while also aiding in the recovery dept.
as well as getting a good night's rest.

if selected i'll even purchase my own bottle of either glycobol or stoked to make this stack complete, for an all out training massacre.

thanks stxnas, great promo.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
This is a great opportunity from a great company.

I have yet to try Glycobol. (Yeah I know, I'm slacking.) I have however tried, logged, and loved HGHPro. Those two stacked together would be perfect for my goals. I'm 34 so my body isn't recuperating as quickly as I'd like; HGHPro can certainy help with that. I'm looking to put on some mass to move up to the next weight class in powerlifting and, since I do love eating mass quantities of carbs, Glycobol can help move those carbs to where they need to be - in my muscles and not around my waistline. Here are two of the logs I've started and run here on AM:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/190054-happy-new-year.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149711-hghpro-power-purple.html
:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really appreciate the entries, so far. I love it that I haven't had to reiterate the rules, yet. LOL. :lol:

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the entries, so far. I love it that I haven't had to reiterate the rules, yet. LOL. :lol:

Yeah, I'm a teacher and a coach. I know what you mean about reiterating the rules...

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity for a couple people here. Bump for more apps.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME opportunity here!!!!
I love TestoPRO @ 6 caps daily is simply legit :)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sick opp, def gotta apply. would love to do agmatine/hghup log. been staring at these 2 for so long and still not have tried em yet other than samples.

agmatine is getting so many good reviews and i tried a few caps from a buddy of mine and fell in love. finally something that gave me such an explosive pump and kept me pumped all day. would luv to log to help with vascularity and to just get that amazing feeling in the gym once again.

hghup is a huge favorite on the supplement market and is one everyone should try like myself lol the sample pack i received gave me one of the best nights sleep i havent had in awhile. this would be an awesome addition for recovery, muscle, more fat loss and sleep of course with the agmatine combined

if possible, would like to add a bottle of fat smack xr i got my hands to aid in fat burning. this tri-stack would be ummm pretty ssthweet? :scool:

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Me want win. O oops wait what? Lol j/k hella opportunity for someone. ;-)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thought I might try to Apply, 21 year old College Student which is soon to be done with this semester next week. I have been on stims for a while now and have trouble sleeping so I am kinda looking forward for something more natty, and to help get some mass...I see the Swole Stack there , and its taken in the AM and PM , i Posted a "log" , with before and after pics of the best products of USP Labs and PES that i have ever used. I did not write full detail on workouts, but i did so on diet, reason being, I had already done half of it before joining. With extra spare time in my hands, and the inspiration of the people in this great forum, i can log now full workouts, calories , meals and symptoms daily, since I'm soon gonna be without anything to do but the gym for the whole summer :3 , just thought I might give it a try, I am very diligent in this, and though I am new to this forum and it would be my second log...thought i could ask for a chance to help you out!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome promo here.....
is there a time frame the logs have to start? id love to give testpro and hgh a try, testpro would be used to help keep strength and muscle retention while on a calorie defecient and hgh would help with recovery and hope to aid in additional fat loss, also interested in the "clear skin" advertisement. ive never won or logged for AI before but do use maniac and motivate from time to time, links are as follows:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196124-hvactech-starts-therapy.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/192710-hvactechs-m1d-formx.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198044-finaflex-ignite2-berry.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199313-gettin-lean-ironmaglabs.html

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo, Nate!

Now, if only you could get Bruce to come up with clever things like this...

:laugh:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME opportunity here!!!!
I love TestoPRO @ 6 caps daily is simply legit :)
We have bloods from a recent logger that proves four caps to be absolutely legit. :D
Total Test went from 420s to 750s in about five weeks or so.

Great promo, Nate!

Now, if only you could get Bruce to come up with clever things like this...

:laugh:
Bruce? Who is this Bruce you speak of?

awsome promo here.....
is there a time frame the logs have to start? id love to give testpro and hgh a try, testpro would be used to help keep strength and muscle retention while on a calorie defecient and hgh would help with recovery and hope to aid in additional fat loss, also interested in the "clear skin" advertisement. ive never won or logged for AI before but do use maniac and motivate from time to time, links are as follows:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196124-hvactech-starts-therapy.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/192710-hvactechs-m1d-formx.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198044-finaflex-ignite2-berry.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199313-gettin-lean-ironmaglabs.html
Thank you. I knew I was leaving something out. I always request logs to start within two weeks of receiving the product from us. That actually leaves a lot of wiggle room for planning.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Definitely looking to try an agmatine/phenibut combo. (tough choice glycobol is up there too).

AgmatineI have used in the past and loved the effects it had on my progress in the gym. That extra pump really pushes you to the next level.
Phenibut is something I have been meaning to try and haven't gotten a chance to. Life is stressful, esp right now, something to calm me down and help me sleep would be amazing.

Post Logs/Reviews:
RecoverPro Review
Maniac Review
3Z + Others Log
Quest Review

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity i was lucky enough to choose to log Agmatine and Stoked. AI is a great company lets get some more apps rolling in here.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely looking to try an agmatine/phenibut combo. (tough choice glycobol is up there too).

AgmatineI have used in the past and loved the effects it had on my progress in the gym. That extra pump really pushes you to the next level.
Phenibut is something I have been meaning to try and haven't gotten a chance to. Life is stressful, esp right now, something to calm me down and help me sleep would be amazing.

Post Logs/Reviews:
RecoverPro Review
Maniac Review
3Z + Others Log
Quest Review
Hey! What's new? Judging by your avy, you could use some Agmatine. Your arms are looking a flat. :lol:

Bruce is Hypnotoad?

Great opportunity i was lucky enough to choose to log Agmatine and Stoked. AI is a great company lets get some more apps rolling in here.
Thanks for the bump, Brochacho!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Hey! What's new? Judging by your avy, you could use some Agmatine. Your arms are looking a flat. :lol:
:toofunny: But you're right.

Not a whole lot is new :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome promo here.....
for what its worth, i can stack another testpro and hghup for an 8 week run with stoked, agmatine, maniac, ras ketones, and recovpro......

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log Maniac for the increased pumps and focus in the gym without the crash and HGHpro to also increase strength but also to promote deeper sleep and recovery at night while I sleep

US resident

I have not logged or won anything from AI in the past

I have no problem logging 3 times a week

Fierce...Mini log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183723-fierce-mini-log.html

BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136378-bosox-controlled-labs.html

BoSox goes to war
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129484-bosox-goes-war.html

BoSox36 gets blue with controlled labs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120780-bosox36-gets-blue.html

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
just had to mention this. first off i tried motivate and it was great, almost to much. the other night i tried perform for the first time, and it was ridiculous, i popped 4 of them about an hour before i got in bed with the lady. my junk was painfully large! afterwards i went to the bathroom to see the beast and it was purple and way more vascular than normal. have to admit it was uncomfortable. i will not take 4 caps anymore. Ai has amazing products that are very strong... i am looking forward to taking testpro and hghpro as soon as i finish up pct and hormones normal out! yall have my biznazz for life.

!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i really want to log testpro/glycobol/hghpro/stoked!!....and motivate :) sorry i could just choose 2...

im a huge fan of your products!
i feel the Testpro/stoked combo would maximize my lifts and provide me with the extra aggression needed to slay weights.
the Glycobol would allow for a higher percentage of nutrients to be delivered to my muslces allowing for huge lean gains.
the Hghpro would allow for better recovery so that i can consistently slay weights without being hindered by slow recovery.
and the motivate...well thats just because its awesome and gives insane energy and increases pain tolerance in my opinion...more weight slaying!!!

im 204lbs 12%bf, 28years old. i have no previous logs, and would really love the opportunity. i am in college and cant afford to run this stack, but if i had money i would run the crap out of this!!!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I would love to try Glycobol for a great nutrient partitioner and getting those nice ever day complex carbs/carbs to the muscle and RecoverPro for the BCAA's added benefit of muscle recovery, decress soreness over time, and the added endurance.

I would love the opportunity to log my results with your products and show what there capable of either as standalone or stack. Also since I have never log anything thing for AI Sports Nutrition it would be a good and solid honest review.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is still open and available for entries. I'm not feeling well, but I will still try and stop by tomorrow night. There are a lot of great entries, so I might have to pick the first tomorrow and then go from there...

Don't miss out!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log your Testopro and HgHup because I was about to start a recomp after I came back from vacation!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to log some ice cream

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm feeling better...will be back later this evening. :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm feeling better...will be back later this evening. :D
Glad to know you are fine buddy haha , now make up your mind! theres a lot of people here who seem like solid candidates for a kick ass log!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheDeadLifter and Celorza, please PM me with your full name and shipping information.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh. Badgerfan. I think this was fate. I wanted to choose you for logging as well.

I was going to talk to the higher-ups first since I've already gone over the allotment that I wanted for this thread. Send me your full name and shipping info. I'll make it happen one way or another, lol. :D

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
TheDeadLifter and Celorza, please PM me with your full name and shipping information.
HELL YEAH!!! I'm excited about this one!!! PM will be sent in about 2 minutes...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about time you joined the party, lol.

I'm due to get in bed...sad but true! :lol:

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
It's about time you joined the party, lol.

I'm due to get in bed...sad but true! :lol:

I'm was just fashionably late to the party - that's all. :D Can't wait to get the Glycobol/HGPro party up and rockin'!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Ahh. Badgerfan. I think this was fate. I wanted to choose you for logging as well.

I was going to talk to the higher-ups first since I've already gone over the allotment that I wanted for this thread. Send me your full name and shipping info. I'll make it happen one way or another, lol. :D
You just made my day! The wife just sat me down for a "serious" talk about how much I spend on supplements tonight. I was going to have to hold off on getting anything for a little bit, and then you add me as a logger!

I cant wait for this! REALLY EXCITED!

Thanks again stxnas!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure to show her this thread so she doesn't think you bought the stack, lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm was just fashionably late to the party - that's all. :D Can't wait to get the Glycobol/HGPro party up and rockin'!
I was admittedly intrigued by your experiences with the Beta HGHpro. I remember when you ran that. You might end up being like me and can get away with using three capsules per night of HGHpro instead of four. It makes a bottle last that much longer. We'll get into that later in your log, though. Thanks again!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sick logs we're about to have, congrats guys

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Congrats guys! :)