New Dexaprine - Full Unveiling + Write up!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Perfection…perfected.

• 1 pill per day for 12 hours of continual energy!
  • Instant appetite suppression!
  • Massive mood enhancement!
  • Specifically targets fat, not muscle!

When Dexaprine first hit the scene 2 years ago it was instantly recognized as the strongest and most effective fat burner on the market. Capable of providing hours of non-stop energy along with intense fat lose with only 1 little pill each day, Dexaprine has stood head and shoulders over the competition since day one. Despite having a national best seller, and the strongest fat burner in the world, iForce Nutrition has decided to be pro-active(as usual), and instead of sitting back and allowing Dexaprine to simply remain at the top, we’ve gone back to the drawing board and done the impossible. We have successfully perfected perfection. Dexaprine is back with a vengeance, and stronger than ever. Don’t believe it? Read on…

12 hours of continual energy:

Dexaprine reigns supreme as the king of long lasting energy. It does this through a novel approach to stimulation, which includes a multitude of stimulants to ensure both immediate energy increases as well as all day long energy that just won’t quit.

Immediate Stimulation Stimulants found within Dexaprine:

1. Citrus Aurantium(30%): Synephrine, N-methyl-Tyramine(2-3 hour half life)
  2. Acacia Rigidula(98%): Phenylethylamine(and its derivatives/isomers) such as N,N-dimethylphenethylamine, and N,N-dimethyl-A-methylphenethylamine.(30-90 minute half life)
  3. Caffeine Anyhydrous(4 hour half life)
Long Lasting Stimulation Stimulants found within Dexaprine:

1. Citrus Aurantium(30%): Methylsynephrine(9 hour half life)
  2. Green Tea Extract: Theophylline(8-9 hour half life)
This unique combination of stimulants guarantees to have you up and moving within only minutes of your dose, as well as non-stop energy during your entire day. Simply put, Dexaprine won’t stop working until you do!

Instant Appetite Suppression:
If you’ve ever dieted, you know the worst part is how hungry you always seem to be. Dexaprine completely eliminates this issue by reducing your appetite so effectively, most users need to actually remind themselves to eat! This incredible effect is present in Dexaprine due to the inclusion of:

Acacia Rigidula(98%): This new ingredient not only provides us with endless energy, it also enables us to forget about our hunger for extended periods of time due to naturally occurring amphetamine like compounds found naturally within this potent plant. You thought your fat burner was strong?
These compounds have been found to occur naturally within the Acacia Rigidula plant*:

1. Amphetamine
  2. Methamphetamine
  3. P-methoxyamphetamine
By incorporating compounds that give us amphetamine like results(intense energy/focus) like those found within the Acacia Rigidula plant(and thus in Dexaprine), you can be assured that any and all hunger pains you normally associate with dieting will be a thing of the past!

Massive Mood Enhancement:
While we all like to diet so we can shed fat and see the amazing physique we’ve worked so hard to achieve, there is no denying that dieting can make most people feel tired, upset, and cranky just about all day long. Dexaprine features a unique mix of novel mood enhancing compounds capable of increasing your brains output of “feel good” chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin.
Both Acacia Rigidula(98%) and Citrus Aurantium(30%) are packed with compounds that not only energize us, but also make our body release copious amounts of these feel good chemicals. These naturally occurring amines/alkaloids will have you feeling awake, excited to attack the day, and ready to handle any roadblock on your way to a thinner you!

Specifically Targets Fat not muscle!
Everyone says they want to lose “weight”, however no one really does. The goal is to lose fat, while maintaining our muscle mass. Traditional fat burners help you burn “weight”, which means you’re losing both fat AND muscle. Dexaprine on the other hand uses two specific compounds to ensure maximal fat burning while minimizing muscle loss. In addition to this, one compound in specific not only actively targets fat cells for destruction, but also allows your body to significantly reduce the deposit of fat stores, even in times of calorie surplus/over eating!

1. Rauwolfia Serpentina(Standardized for Rauwolscine):
This compound exerts its powerful properties by blocking our Andergenic-2 receptors. By deactivating these receptors, our bodies are forced into a more efficient fat burning process. In addition to burning more fat, Rauwolscine also causes our body to target our fat more efficiently, and focus primarily on visceral fat found within our stomachs, thighs, and butts…all of the hardest places to lose it!

1. Isopropyloctopamine
Quite simply…the ULTIMATE fat loss agent. While many fat burners tout claims such as “scientifically proven”, the fact of the matter is that very few ingredients out there have significant proof showing that they can effective burn fat. This compound on the other hand has definitive proof that it not only burns fat, but it does so more effectively than any other compound on the market! Here is a direct quote from a study which looked into its effect on lipolysis(fat loss): “Noteworthy, their common isopropyl derivative, isopropylnorsynephrine (also named isopropyloctopamine…), was clearly lipolytic: active at 1μg/ml”
Put simply, this means that even at an insanely small dosage(1mcg/ml) this compound significantly impacted lipolysis or fat loss. Just imagine what it can do at the dose provided in Dexaprine?

*Toxic amines and alkaloids from Acacia berlandieri
Beverly A. Clement, Christina M. Goffa and T. David A. Forbes, Corresponding Author Contact Information
Department of Veterinary Anatomy and Public Health, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-4458, U.S.A.
Texas A&M University Agricultural Research and Extension Center, Uvalde, TX 78801, U.S.A.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Impressive write-up. After today, I can agree that it is potent.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Wow. Impressive job formulating this fellas! You guys and PES are consistently coming out with quality and effective products and my body thanks you guys for it! My wallet doesn't quite feel the same but screw it haha good job, cant wait to try this :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to give this a go, but due to the amphetamine like properties i will be stearing clear due to my random Urinalysis that i get.

Definitely looks good though Vaughn as usual.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to give this a go, but due to the amphetamine like properties i will be stearing clear due to my random Urinalysis that i get.

There will be 0% chance of failing drug tests on this product. We have confirmed this numerous times now.

edit: Just realized that post may sound aggressive. It wasn't intended to. I was just confirming that it was a concern we had as well. We've done numerous urine analysis at this point to insure it cannot happen.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will be 0% chance of failing drug tests on this product. We have confirmed this numerous times now.
Well then i retract my statement and will be picking some up once it hits!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Same boat as you buddy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can it have amphetamines in it but not flag on a urinalysis?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can it have amphetamines in it but not flag on a urinalysis?
The amphetamines present within this plant are at too low of concentrations to cause a failed urine analysis.

The compounds than you CAN feel(ie are present at appreciable doses) are similar to amphetamines in their actions, but are not amphetamines, and as such do not release amphetamine metabolites which would cause you to fail a test.

Hope this helps!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when can we expect to see this available?
we hope to ship to retailers at the end of this week, or the beginning of next. I'll definitely keep you guys updated tho!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Looks good! Have to give this a try for my next cut.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we looking at a similar price point on this?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we looking at a similar price point on this?
the product costs us significantly more to make(our price increased by about 25%), however the price to NutraPlanet and end users will not change.

so its still a 60 day supply for ~$25

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
New Dexaprine?

Angus peppered.

Yeah, did that just for you Vaughn. :D;)

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the product costs us significantly more to make(our price increased by about 25%), however the price to NutraPlanet and end users will not change.

so its still a 60 day supply for ~$25
Thats awesome VaughnTrue! This is a very nice bonus to buying such a product!

krikit

Awards
Top notch work from iForce, as has come to be expected. I passed over the previous Dexaprine as I don't respond well to 1,3. But with this new formula I'll definitely be giving it a shot.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time delay caps like the OG?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time delay caps like the OG?

Yup, same style. This pill is slightly larger since we went from 650mg-830mg, but still employs the same extended release action.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmm when is it out? Ima be running AT2 and wanted either OEP or dexa with it but the og version with it both have T3. Not tryin to suppress my thyroid but this new stuff seems perfect with it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

edit: Just realized that post may sound aggressive. It wasn't intended to. I was just confirming that it was a concern we had as well. We've done numerous urine analysis at this point to insure it cannot happen.
Good to know!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Vaughn wouldn't let me fail a drug test at work lol he promised

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seeins how I'll be forced to stay away from the iron for another month or so w/ this hernia, I'll officially go into cut mode!! This will be my next purchase @ Nutra!! Looking forward to it Vaughn!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeins how I'll be forced to stay away from the iron for another month or so w/ this hernia, I'll officially go into cut mode!! This will be my next purchase @ Nutra!! Looking forward to it Vaughn!
awesome! we hope to ship within the next 1-2 weeks, so it wont be long to go!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck man.. I have two hernia surgerys from dealifting, one above my belt, one below.. those damn proceedures suck. 4 weeks until you can lift, 6-8 until you can go heavy, a year + until you are not scared anymore haha.

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best of luck man.. I have two hernia surgerys from dealifting, one above my belt, one below.. those damn proceedures suck. 4 weeks until you can lift, 6-8 until you can go heavy, a year + until you are not scared anymore haha.

Mike
Gee, thanks... Guess it'll be an all summer cut!! Lol.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get what I was looking for in the original. Is the new one a pretty decent shift into another direction? Yes, high stim tolerance