Dexaprine 5day sample!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Hey, I want to say Thanks to IForce and to VaughnTrue for picking me to try out Dexaprine. I hope that this five day try out will give me something(energy, boost,ect). I looked in the mailbox on Friday, got my stuff :). Weekend way busy so I told myself that Ill start on monday!! So yay today is Monday and I started it. It one pill in the am right went I woke up(545am). I felt alittle boost. Nothing wild, so now, I have it in my system for over 5 hours. Its hard to say how I'm feeling... I had a little boost in the morning that was it??? I dont know if I'm suppose to feel more or is it burning the body fat and not giving me energy???? I guess the longer I take this maybe Ill be able to answer my questions!!!! But today is day one maybe day two well be better or even later today... Ill wait and see what happens!!! But I like to say Thanks again to IForce and VaughnTrue for giving me a 5 day sample!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Ok so lastnight I didnt get anything else from taking one pill. Just that little boost a hour or 2 into the pill. Today is day two(Tuesday). Woke up at 545am took the pill with my coffee(Black extra bold). Didnt have my sake yet gonna have it at 8am. Right now Im not feeling anything!!! Are other people that are logging, are you feeling anything??? Is it just me?? I feel like taking 2 pills tomorrow in the am??? Is that smart?? If anyone is out there feeling the same, let me know cause im gonna start to lose it here if I dont feel anything today!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 pill, empty stomach. Don't eat who at least 60 minutes after your dosing. You WILL feel it.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I got it, Thanks, but I just have a question about it. Today I woke up at 545 took the pill and then had my coffee. I had my shake at 800 this morning. Thats 2 hours 15mins. Now its 950, and still no effect. Am I doing something wrong?? Should I do 2 pill tomorrow am? Should I take another pill this afternoon?? Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
dex and coffee? decaf?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try breaking the pill. I have not tried the new version yet, but the 1st version had a thick coating and I feel when broken, it allows ingredients to be released quicker.

Mike

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
So this morning I split the pill in half and took half the pill at 545 this morning. Right now its 736 and I feel alittle. I would like to say it the pill but I did have coffee. So, Ill wait and see what happens. If I dont feel anything more, Ill take the other half 90mins after I eat. I eat at 11am, so ill take that half 1230-1245. Thanks criticalbench for telling me to cut the pill.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this morning I split the pill in half and took half the pill at 545 this morning. Right now its 736 and I feel alittle. I would like to say it the pill but I did have coffee. So, Ill wait and see what happens. If I dont feel anything more, Ill take the other half 90mins after I eat. I eat at 11am, so ill take that half 1230-1245. Thanks criticalbench for telling me to cut the pill.
Anytime! That really helped me!

Mike

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
So thurday moring I took half a tab, and Thurday afternoon I took the other half. I felt it better taking it in halfs. I just didnt get the kick start like other post I read:(. I Finished my 5 days samples on Friday, I want to thank IForce and VaughnTrue again for giving me this 5 day. I wish it would of worked out better for me. Thanks again polishcyborg

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I posted on Facebook that I really enjoyed the samples. First day I took it, half I. The morning and other half at lunch, I didn't really sleep tht night. It reall kept me up, I didn't workout that day so maybe that effected it.

I really liked it I was sweatin ass too, just driving my truck I was sweating. I plan on picking some up one day.... Full bottle would probably shred at least 7 lbs and possibly 5-10% bodyfat. It would have to... After the forth day I was starting to get tolerant to it and was taking only 3/4 tab before workout at 430am. Hope other have this good of an experience.

Sorry you didn't but everyone reacts differently. I have no affiliation to IForce I just wanted a sample and got one. I would rather use it then use a preworkout. Just stack some Creatine with it and your off<-------my opinion

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I posted on Facebook that I really enjoyed the samples. First day I took it, half I. The morning and other half at lunch, I didn't really sleep tht night. It reall kept me up, I didn't workout that day so maybe that effected it.

I really liked it I was sweatin ass too, just driving my truck I was sweating. I plan on picking some up one day.... Full bottle would probably shred at least 7 lbs and possibly 5-10% bodyfat. It would have to... After the forth day I was starting to get tolerant to it and was taking only 3/4 tab before workout at 430am. Hope other have this good of an experience.

Sorry you didn't but everyone reacts differently. I have no affiliation to IForce I just wanted a sample and got one. I would rather use it then use a preworkout. Just stack some Creatine with it and your off<-------my opinion
IM golad it work for u :). but just like you said everyone reacts differently. What can you do...Right... All I can say is thanks to Iforce for sending out samples. That was really great:)