Purus Labs.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Purus Labs.

You tell me

So, thought I'd post this up cause Purus, myself and Grambo love feedback on the line.
    We have a solid meat and potatos line with a GDA, 2 natural test boosters, a fat burner, organ support, and a strong pre work out.

I'm curious if there is anything you like to see in the future from Purus, like a protein maybe, or a non stim- pre what ever it might be, let us know here.

Also maybe you are already using a Purus labs product if so what do you think about it currently? Any improvements need to be made to it. (Give you constructive feedback)

Maybe there's something in the Purus line that u would like to try wanted more info on, the door is open for any questions or concerns.

Finally, I'm in search of some promo suggestions... But for seasoned members, I'm talking about guys who have been on AM for a bit, have a high post count, good reputation, respect from other members, strong logging skills, & have a good interaction with others; Tell me what would be your dream/ideal stack from Purus to log & why and any ideas on a promo for the future to make it a possibility, possibly. Can't promise anything, but you never know what could happen...

-As always I value your guys feedback.
    Aaron.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

I'm currently using muscle marinade and I love it. I say definitely don't change anything with that. I think it would be cool for y'all to make a protein. I would definitely try it.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions
    I'm currently using muscle marinade and I love it. I say definitely don't change anything with that. I think it would be cool for y'all to make a protein. I would definitely try it.
    Yeah man Purus having an amazing tasting protein would be a huge win.
    I'd like to see them experiment with a flavor never done before... I'm already thinking or 2 in my head...

on the marinade, it brings the energy on for sure.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

It's pretty tough to enter the protein market right now. I'd like to see a sleep aid with melatonin in mcgs.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Anymore responses?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'd like to see an improvement upon Slinshot, put the money up for it with no real noticeable effects after 1 bottle. Not sure exactly how it would be changed, just my experience. I love d-pol and MM though, new flavors are def an improvement (cherry limeade fav). I'm awaiting the new fat smack, should be a winner. Maybe some aminos, EFA's, non stim PWO sounds great. Maybe a high quality B complex, or some sort of high potency antioxidant blend? Just spitballing here

Keep up the good work, solid products so far
    Always willing to learn :D
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.94%

Protein market is a tough one to enter. A sleep product would be a good one to think about... and/or perhaps a "nootropic drink"

SlinShot will be tested tomorrow...Arm day
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy
    Protein market is a tough one to enter. A sleep product would be a good one to think about... and/or perhaps a "nootropic drink"

SlinShot will be tested tomorrow...Arm day
    Nice thx for the feedback.

BTW, the SLINshot may not do much in the way of pumps, it's more or less to help nutrient uptake & muscle glycogen storage (use carbs for engery instead of fat) but yeah let me know how it goes...

Hemavol hasn't been given me those crazy pumps lately but it could just be me... I'll try more water & some salt soon

..... Alright back to Purus.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

& me personally I'd love to see Purus offer some sort of sup strictly related to pumps only, maybe a post work out GDA, pump prolonging agent! <-- that'll be legit! but who knows.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

Muscle Marinade = Win. I love the Fresh Fruit flavor on that one.
    d-pol = Win. Had nice gains, and I'm man enough to admit, it even improved my sexual prowess.
    I'm sure as soon as I run SLINshot and Fat Smack XR, I'll love them too.

A protein from Purus is a good idea initially, but the protein market is just over-flooded. I think an AI would be a great add, even though Recycle already has estrogen inhibiting qualities, introduce a flat-out AI product that could compete with Erase and Erase Pro.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I haven't actually tried any Purus products but I've been intersted and was checking out the Purus site. I'm leaning towards Slinshot and possibly d-pol. The product write-up says that d-pol helps raise "free testosterone". I was wondering if that's supposed to be a specific feature or if its based mainly on the idea that if total test is raised free test will follow?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    I haven't actually tried any Purus products but I've been intersted and was checking out the Purus site. I'm leaning towards Slinshot and possibly d-pol. The product write-up says that d-pol helps raise "free testosterone". I was wondering if that's supposed to be a specific feature or if its based mainly on the idea that if total test is raised free test will follow?
    It's DAA, it's helping boost your body's natural test.
    SLINshot is one of my favorite products, helps shuttle nutrients into the muscle and glycogen. Promotes the use of carbs as energy and not being stored as fat.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

It's DAA, it's helping boost your body's natural test.
    SLINshot is one of my favorite products, helps shuttle nutrients into the muscle and glycogen. Promotes the use of carbs as energy and not being stored as fat.
    Yeah I know its DAA. I just didn't know if it had anything added to boost "free" test specifically (by decreasing SHBG or its ability to bind to testosterone perhaps). I'm gonna try it either way. Slinshot should help with my massive carb intake.
    PES Representative
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's pretty tough to enter the protein market right now. I'd like to see a sleep aid with melatonin in mcgs.
    Exactly. Guarantee we won't be getting into protein.
    Sorry Aaron

The sleep thing is something I've been looking into though.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.96%

I would definitely love a stim-free preWO from Purus with all the other goods still there (B complex, 1g C, 5g EAA, 6g Creatine, 2.5g BA, forgot how much Betaine, etc). I dont know if putting in adaptogens into the stim-free version would be the way to go or what, or just make it exactly like MM but without 1,3 and maybe without caffeine (important is not having the 1,3-dmaa).

In terms of other products, I think maybe some sort of carnitine stack could be cool, although that might run up the price too much. Also worth looking into are some of the supps being discussed in the top 10 supplement section on Dana Houser's subforum in the supp subforum.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Exactly. Guarantee we won't be getting into protein.
    Sorry Aaron

The sleep thing is something I've been looking into though.
    In for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Protein limited edition along with Chocolate Covered Sprinkle doughnut protein!!!

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    In for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Protein limited edition along with Chocolate Sprinkled doughnut protein!!!

Haha, that would be awesome.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Haha, that would be awesome.
    Hell yeah... Would probably go through a 5lb tub once a week!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.01%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Yeah I know its DAA. I just didn't know if it had anything added to boost "free" test specifically (by decreasing SHBG or its ability to bind to testosterone perhaps). I'm gonna try it either way. Slinshot should help with my massive carb intake.
    Nothing that affects SHBG in D-Pol, just going on the observation that if you increase testosterone you basically have to increase free testosterone as well. Let us know how you like both products!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Nothing that affects SHBG in D-Pol, just going on the observation that if you increase testosterone you basically have to increase free testosterone as well. Let us know how you like both products!
    That's what I figured but just wanted to check. It will probably be a month or 2 before I end up trying them but ill definitely let you guys know how it goes.
    PES Representative
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.29%

fat burner WITHOUT 1,3 dimeth. Seriously everyone seems to want to throw that junk into everything
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice thx for the feedback.

BTW, the SLINshot may not do much in the way of pumps, it's more or less to help nutrient uptake &amp; muscle glycogen storage (use carbs for engery instead of fat) but yeah let me know how it goes...

Hemavol hasn't been given me those crazy pumps lately but it could just be me... I'll try more water &amp; some salt soon

..... Alright back to Purus.
    Yup definitely you.

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.01%

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    fat burner WITHOUT 1,3 dimeth. Seriously everyone seems to want to throw that junk into everything
    I am someone who has to use 1,3 in moderation even though I enjoy it, so understand where you are coming from.

Main thing is that it does work and the majority of people (I include all people not on forums) want it in there.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Personally I'm not a huge 1,3 fan but everything in moderation can be ok.
    Remember you can also split those dose of Muscle Marinade and Fat Smack in half if need be if they are too intense.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.94%

I'm interesting to see what Purus have up their sleeves now that this FDA/1,3 has come to light...
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I'm interesting to see what Purus have up their sleeves now that this FDA/1,3 has come to light...
    I hope there is at least some fight for it on the principle for the industry.
    You know what happens when you give a mouse a cookie..... lol

It's not like we weren't aware this was going to be happening eventually so no worries. We are not caught with our pants down!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

First of all , congratulations on the D-POL and Muscle Marinade, I saw the formulations and actually got my hands on 3 scoops of MM and tried it this week, it is by far my favourite pre workout now and I shall be ordering it for the planet this week actually. Best thing I could think of (with my tiny squirrel brain) is to stack it with 1 or 2 caps of agmantine and a bit more Beta alanine since it comes with 2 grams. I was very amazed that it contains 3 products which I have actually been researched a lot Creatine Mono, Betaine and Beta-Alanine, but if open for suggestions maybe up the Beta Alanine content to the range between 3.2 and 6.4 grams. Probably a good thing for Purus would be a a non-stim pre workout to "stack" with MM , something along the lines of Agmantine , ALCAR/PLCAR...But then again I am not a pro at this and possible MrCoop will smack me for talking chemical components when it is not my area of expertise ;p!! (which if done, will be glady appreciated , he always has a bunch of knowledge i like to absorb) ^^. Looking forward for Fat Smack XR!!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.93%

Stimulant Free Fat Loss / Nooptropic Product.

Health Series - Cholesterol Control
    Health Series - Blood Pressure Control
    ~ Still Around ~
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim

We do have Organ Shield.
    A stim free fat loss product would be interesting to see what formulation they could create.
    BTW, congrats on the raspberry ketone release.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    First of all , congratulations on the D-POL and Muscle Marinade, I saw the formulations and actually got my hands on 3 scoops of MM and tried it this week, it is by far my favourite pre workout now and I shall be ordering it for the planet this week actually. Best thing I could think of (with my tiny squirrel brain) is to stack it with 1 or 2 caps of agmantine and a bit more Beta alanine since it comes with 2 grams. I was very amazed that it contains 3 products which I have actually been researched a lot Creatine Mono, Betaine and Beta-Alanine, but if open for suggestions maybe up the Beta Alanine content to the range between 3.2 and 6.4 grams. Probably a good thing for Purus would be a a non-stim pre workout to "stack" with MM , something along the lines of Agmantine , ALCAR/PLCAR...But then again I am not a pro at this and possible MrCoop will smack me for talking chemical components when it is not my area of expertise ;p!! (which if done, will be glady appreciated , he always has a bunch of knowledge i like to absorb) ^^. Looking forward for Fat Smack XR!!
    MM, was formulated for 3 main reasons: energy/stamina, strength, & performance. They have used studied ingredients & the appropriate amounts of each ingredient to "put it quite simply" make you PERFORM better in the gym.

Overall I am glad you enjoyed MM. Another benefit is the long list of ingredients come in one product so you wont need to supplement outside that aspect much.

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

MM, was formulated for 3 main reasons: energy/stamina, strength, & performance. They have used studied ingredients & the appropriate amounts of each ingredient to "put it quite simply" make you PERFORM better in the gym.

Overall I am glad you enjoyed MM. Another benefit is the long list of ingredients come in one product so you wont need to supplement outside that aspect much.

It does work amazingly, not kidding , I hope by tomorrow (paycheck arrives) I'll be able to order the last 3 (left in stock at the planet) fresh fruit MM!! Besides it has no fillers or carbs :'3 thats the glory of PW for IFers like me!!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.93%

Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim View Post

We do have Organ Shield.
    A stim free fat loss product would be interesting to see what formulation they could create.
    BTW, congrats on the raspberry ketone release.
    I know you've got Organ Shield, but I'm talking about a seperate "Series" of cheap products that pertain to specific health issues. Not everyone has both Cholesterol & Blood Pressure issues. Organ Shield is great for what it does, but could be overboard for most. This would also be a way to get into the market of a whole new audience. Get what I'm getting at?

Stim Free IMO is a great way too go.

Thanks
    ~ Still Around ~
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

I know you've got Organ Shield, but I'm talking about a seperate "Series" of cheap products that pertain to specific health issues. Not everyone has both Cholesterol & Blood Pressure issues. Organ Shield is great for what it does, but could be overboard for most. This would also be a way to get into the market of a whole new audience. Get what I'm getting at?

Stim Free IMO is a great way too go.

Thanks
    Thx Tim, will def pass the feedback along.... & you never know.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.93%

Thx Tim, will def pass the feedback along.... & you never know.
    Maybe step out on a limb and call it the "Geriatric Series"

That should get it some attention.
    ~ Still Around ~
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Maybe step out on a limb and call it the "Geriatric Series"

That should get it some attention.
    Well Purus doesn't like to create "run of the mill" supplements so we make do something out of the norm....

Only problem is I'm not sure how many geriatrics would be interested in these products....
    We could put a hot tag line for the series:

"The doctor told me I should increase my iron"
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.96%

We could put a hot tag line for the series:

"The doctor told me I should increase my iron"
    Lol, I like that tag line
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

.... Whats going on out there?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

It does work amazingly, not kidding , I hope by tomorrow (paycheck arrives) I'll be able to order the last 3 (left in stock at the planet) fresh fruit MM!! Besides it has no fillers or carbs :'3 thats the glory of PW for IFers like me!!
    You ever order those last 3?

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Any other suggestions or thoughts out there?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.96%

Boom goes the dynamite

RECOVERBRO

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4