Purus Labs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You tell me

So, thought I'd post this up cause Purus, myself and Grambo love feedback on the line.
We have a solid meat and potatos line with a GDA, 2 natural test boosters, a fat burner, organ support, and a strong pre work out.

I'm curious if there is anything you like to see in the future from Purus, like a protein maybe, or a non stim- pre what ever it might be, let us know here.

Also maybe you are already using a Purus labs product if so what do you think about it currently? Any improvements need to be made to it. (Give you constructive feedback)

Maybe there's something in the Purus line that u would like to try wanted more info on, the door is open for any questions or concerns.

Finally, I'm in search of some promo suggestions... But for seasoned members, I'm talking about guys who have been on AM for a bit, have a high post count, good reputation, respect from other members, strong logging skills, & have a good interaction with others; Tell me what would be your dream/ideal stack from Purus to log & why and any ideas on a promo for the future to make it a possibility, possibly. Can't promise anything, but you never know what could happen...

-As always I value your guys feedback.
Aaron.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I'm currently using muscle marinade and I love it. I say definitely don't change anything with that. I think it would be cool for y'all to make a protein. I would definitely try it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm currently using muscle marinade and I love it. I say definitely don't change anything with that. I think it would be cool for y'all to make a protein. I would definitely try it.
Yeah man Purus having an amazing tasting protein would be a huge win.
I'd like to see them experiment with a flavor never done before... I'm already thinking or 2 in my head...

:thumbsup: on the marinade, it brings the energy on for sure.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's pretty tough to enter the protein market right now. I'd like to see a sleep aid with melatonin in mcgs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anymore responses?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'd like to see an improvement upon Slinshot, put the money up for it with no real noticeable effects after 1 bottle. Not sure exactly how it would be changed, just my experience. I love d-pol and MM though, new flavors are def an improvement (cherry limeade fav). I'm awaiting the new fat smack, should be a winner. Maybe some aminos, EFA's, non stim PWO sounds great. Maybe a high quality B complex, or some sort of high potency antioxidant blend? Just spitballing here :)

Keep up the good work, solid products so far

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Protein market is a tough one to enter. A sleep product would be a good one to think about... and/or perhaps a "nootropic drink"

SlinShot will be tested tomorrow...Arm day :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Protein market is a tough one to enter. A sleep product would be a good one to think about... and/or perhaps a "nootropic drink"

SlinShot will be tested tomorrow...Arm day :D
Nice thx for the feedback.

BTW, the SLINshot may not do much in the way of pumps, it's more or less to help nutrient uptake & muscle glycogen storage (use carbs for engery instead of fat) but yeah let me know how it goes...

Hemavol hasn't been given me those crazy pumps lately but it could just be me... I'll try more water & some salt soon :)

..... Alright back to Purus.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
& me personally I'd love to see Purus offer some sort of sup strictly related to pumps only, maybe a post work out GDA, pump prolonging agent! <-- that'll be legit! but who knows.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade = Win. I love the Fresh Fruit flavor on that one.
d-pol = Win. Had nice gains, and I'm man enough to admit, it even improved my sexual prowess.
I'm sure as soon as I run SLINshot and Fat Smack XR, I'll love them too.

A protein from Purus is a good idea initially, but the protein market is just over-flooded. I think an AI would be a great add, even though Recycle already has estrogen inhibiting qualities, introduce a flat-out AI product that could compete with Erase and Erase Pro.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't actually tried any Purus products but I've been intersted and was checking out the Purus site. I'm leaning towards Slinshot and possibly d-pol. The product write-up says that d-pol helps raise "free testosterone". I was wondering if that's supposed to be a specific feature or if its based mainly on the idea that if total test is raised free test will follow?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I haven't actually tried any Purus products but I've been intersted and was checking out the Purus site. I'm leaning towards Slinshot and possibly d-pol. The product write-up says that d-pol helps raise "free testosterone". I was wondering if that's supposed to be a specific feature or if its based mainly on the idea that if total test is raised free test will follow?
It's DAA, it's helping boost your body's natural test.
SLINshot is one of my favorite products, helps shuttle nutrients into the muscle and glycogen. Promotes the use of carbs as energy and not being stored as fat.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's DAA, it's helping boost your body's natural test.
SLINshot is one of my favorite products, helps shuttle nutrients into the muscle and glycogen. Promotes the use of carbs as energy and not being stored as fat.
Yeah I know its DAA. I just didn't know if it had anything added to boost "free" test specifically (by decreasing SHBG or its ability to bind to testosterone perhaps). I'm gonna try it either way. Slinshot should help with my massive carb intake.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely love a stim-free preWO from Purus with all the other goods still there (B complex, 1g C, 5g EAA, 6g Creatine, 2.5g BA, forgot how much Betaine, etc). I dont know if putting in adaptogens into the stim-free version would be the way to go or what, or just make it exactly like MM but without 1,3 and maybe without caffeine (important is not having the 1,3-dmaa).

In terms of other products, I think maybe some sort of carnitine stack could be cool, although that might run up the price too much. Also worth looking into are some of the supps being discussed in the top 10 supplement section on Dana Houser's subforum in the supp subforum.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Exactly. Guarantee we won't be getting into protein.
Sorry Aaron :)

The sleep thing is something I've been looking into though.
In for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Protein limited edition along with Chocolate Covered Sprinkle doughnut protein!!!

:thumbsup:

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Protein limited edition along with Chocolate Sprinkled doughnut protein!!!

Haha, that would be awesome.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know its DAA. I just didn't know if it had anything added to boost "free" test specifically (by decreasing SHBG or its ability to bind to testosterone perhaps). I'm gonna try it either way. Slinshot should help with my massive carb intake.
Nothing that affects SHBG in D-Pol, just going on the observation that if you increase testosterone you basically have to increase free testosterone as well. Let us know how you like both products!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing that affects SHBG in D-Pol, just going on the observation that if you increase testosterone you basically have to increase free testosterone as well. Let us know how you like both products!
That's what I figured but just wanted to check. It will probably be a month or 2 before I end up trying them but ill definitely let you guys know how it goes.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
fat burner WITHOUT 1,3 dimeth. Seriously everyone seems to want to throw that junk into everything

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice thx for the feedback.

BTW, the SLINshot may not do much in the way of pumps, it's more or less to help nutrient uptake & muscle glycogen storage (use carbs for engery instead of fat) but yeah let me know how it goes...

Hemavol hasn't been given me those crazy pumps lately but it could just be me... I'll try more water & some salt soon :)

..... Alright back to Purus.
Yup definitely you.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fat burner WITHOUT 1,3 dimeth. Seriously everyone seems to want to throw that junk into everything
I am someone who has to use 1,3 in moderation even though I enjoy it, so understand where you are coming from.

Main thing is that it does work and the majority of people (I include all people not on forums) want it in there.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Personally I'm not a huge 1,3 fan but everything in moderation can be ok.
Remember you can also split those dose of Muscle Marinade and Fat Smack in half if need be if they are too intense.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I'm interesting to see what Purus have up their sleeves now that this FDA/1,3 has come to light...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interesting to see what Purus have up their sleeves now that this FDA/1,3 has come to light...
I hope there is at least some fight for it on the principle for the industry.
You know what happens when you give a mouse a cookie..... lol

It's not like we weren't aware this was going to be happening eventually so no worries. We are not caught with our pants down!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First of all , congratulations on the D-POL and Muscle Marinade, I saw the formulations and actually got my hands on 3 scoops of MM and tried it this week, it is by far my favourite pre workout now and I shall be ordering it for the planet this week actually. Best thing I could think of (with my tiny squirrel brain) is to stack it with 1 or 2 caps of agmantine and a bit more Beta alanine since it comes with 2 grams. I was very amazed that it contains 3 products which I have actually been researched a lot Creatine Mono, Betaine and Beta-Alanine, but if open for suggestions maybe up the Beta Alanine content to the range between 3.2 and 6.4 grams. Probably a good thing for Purus would be a a non-stim pre workout to "stack" with MM , something along the lines of Agmantine , ALCAR/PLCAR...But then again I am not a pro at this and possible MrCoop will smack me for talking chemical components when it is not my area of expertise ;p!! (which if done, will be glady appreciated , he always has a bunch of knowledge i like to absorb) ^^. Looking forward for Fat Smack XR!!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stimulant Free Fat Loss / Nooptropic Product.

Health Series - Cholesterol Control
Health Series - Blood Pressure Control

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

We do have Organ Shield. :)
A stim free fat loss product would be interesting to see what formulation they could create.
BTW, congrats on the raspberry ketone release.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
First of all , congratulations on the D-POL and Muscle Marinade, I saw the formulations and actually got my hands on 3 scoops of MM and tried it this week, it is by far my favourite pre workout now and I shall be ordering it for the planet this week actually. Best thing I could think of (with my tiny squirrel brain) is to stack it with 1 or 2 caps of agmantine and a bit more Beta alanine since it comes with 2 grams. I was very amazed that it contains 3 products which I have actually been researched a lot Creatine Mono, Betaine and Beta-Alanine, but if open for suggestions maybe up the Beta Alanine content to the range between 3.2 and 6.4 grams. Probably a good thing for Purus would be a a non-stim pre workout to "stack" with MM , something along the lines of Agmantine , ALCAR/PLCAR...But then again I am not a pro at this and possible MrCoop will smack me for talking chemical components when it is not my area of expertise ;p!! (which if done, will be glady appreciated , he always has a bunch of knowledge i like to absorb) ^^. Looking forward for Fat Smack XR!!
MM, was formulated for 3 main reasons: energy/stamina, strength, & performance. They have used studied ingredients & the appropriate amounts of each ingredient to "put it quite simply" make you PERFORM better in the gym.

Overall I am glad you enjoyed MM. Another benefit is the long list of ingredients come in one product so you wont need to supplement outside that aspect much.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
MM, was formulated for 3 main reasons: energy/stamina, strength, & performance. They have used studied ingredients & the appropriate amounts of each ingredient to "put it quite simply" make you PERFORM better in the gym.

Overall I am glad you enjoyed MM. Another benefit is the long list of ingredients come in one product so you wont need to supplement outside that aspect much.

It does work amazingly, not kidding , I hope by tomorrow (paycheck arrives) I'll be able to order the last 3 (left in stock at the planet) fresh fruit MM!! Besides it has no fillers or carbs :'3 thats the glory of PW for IFers like me!!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards

We do have Organ Shield. :)
A stim free fat loss product would be interesting to see what formulation they could create.
BTW, congrats on the raspberry ketone release.
I know you've got Organ Shield, but I'm talking about a seperate "Series" of cheap products that pertain to specific health issues. Not everyone has both Cholesterol & Blood Pressure issues. Organ Shield is great for what it does, but could be overboard for most. This would also be a way to get into the market of a whole new audience. Get what I'm getting at?

Stim Free IMO is a great way too go.

Thanks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know you've got Organ Shield, but I'm talking about a seperate "Series" of cheap products that pertain to specific health issues. Not everyone has both Cholesterol & Blood Pressure issues. Organ Shield is great for what it does, but could be overboard for most. This would also be a way to get into the market of a whole new audience. Get what I'm getting at?

Stim Free IMO is a great way too go.

Thanks
Thx Tim, will def pass the feedback along.... & you never know. :D

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx Tim, will def pass the feedback along.... & you never know. :D
Maybe step out on a limb and call it the "Geriatric Series" :yikes:

That should get it some attention.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe step out on a limb and call it the "Geriatric Series" :yikes:

That should get it some attention.
Well Purus doesn't like to create "run of the mill" supplements so we make do something out of the norm....

Only problem is I'm not sure how many geriatrics would be interested in these products....
We could put a hot tag line for the series:

"The doctor told me I should increase my iron"

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
.... Whats going on out there?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It does work amazingly, not kidding , I hope by tomorrow (paycheck arrives) I'll be able to order the last 3 (left in stock at the planet) fresh fruit MM!! Besides it has no fillers or carbs :'3 thats the glory of PW for IFers like me!!
You ever order those last 3?

:D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any other suggestions or thoughts out there?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom goes the dynamite

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any other suggestions or thoughts out there?
Maybe if you guys branch out by formulating supplements like a sport multivitamin, intra-workout or amino blend, you'd have your bases covered. Not too much missing from a solid product lineup!

To address another topic from the first post, what WOULDN'T I like to log?

weightsiwield

Awards
Multi vitamin would be nice!im ahuge fan of purus and loved every product!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe if you guys branch out by formulating supplements like a sport multivitamin, intra-workout or amino blend, you'd have your bases covered. Not too much missing from a solid product lineup!

To address another topic from the first post, what WOULDN'T I like to log?
I can say something along these lines may be being looked at.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For a promo, how about a mockery of one of those ads we always see along the lines of "He weighs 170 pounds. Doctors hate him!" But we use a Purus product, our photoshop skills, and rework the tag line to pimp a Purus project? Of course we would use the same kind of ridiculous hyperbole as the ads!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a promo, how about a mockery of one of those ads we always see along the lines of "He weighs 170 pounds. Doctors hate him!" But we use a Purus product, our photoshop skills, and rework the tag line to pimp a Purus project? Of course we would use the same kind of ridiculous hyperbole as the ads!
Lol Those make laugh everytime.

It's like 3 different types of Arginine I think. I must be doingitrong

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Purus FTW

JoeyJoe

Awards
How about an estrogen blocker with some Forskolin and some other goodies in it, make it a hardening agent