Another Legend Returns: USPowders FocusDirt Now Available At The Planet!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following countless requests to bring back one of the classic products of recent antiquity here at AnabolicMinds/NutraPlanet, we added FocusDirt to our already over-crowded list of projects. And so, we are happy to announce today that the legend is making a comeback. FocusDirt is now available at NutraPlanet, as a demonstration of our appreciation of our customer base. We listen! Thank you for your support through the years!

NutraPlanet Link:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/focus-dirt-60-grams.html

USPowders FocusDirt

FocusDirt (Schizandrin A, also known as Deoxyschizandrin) is a highly purified, USPowders-specific compound, obtained from the herb Schizandra chinensis Bail., and targeted to induce a wide variety of potent effects. Benefitting from USPowders' unmatched excellence in bulk powders and unmatched value-for-money, FocusDirt is a versatile agent specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:
  • Pronounced nootropic, neuro-protective, and neuronal-network-enhancing effects
  • Unmistakably improved concentration and focus
  • Boost in physical and mental performance
  • Improved behavioral and biochemical markers of stress
  • Pronounced adrenal support after or during (strong) stimulant use, as well as powerful overall stimulation of adrenal-adaptogenic function
  • Significant hepato(liver)-protective, fortification and regenerative benefits
  • Improved tissue respiration, enhanced oxygen consumption and cardiovascular function
  • Enhanced endurance and delayed onset of fatigue and enhanced recovery
  • Potent antioxidant effects and noticeable improvements in various metabolic markers
FocusDirt (Schizandrin A) distinguishes itself from other Schisandra products especially because of its capacity to induce significant nootropic, neuroprotective, and neuronal- network-enhancing effects, while improving concentration and focus, as well as boosting physical and mental performance.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/focus-dirt-60-grams.html

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very excited to see this, Strat. I need to make an order soon, anyway, so I'll pick some up. I've always heard good things about this one from back in the day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very excited to see this, Strat. I need to make an order soon, anyway, so I'll pick some up. I've always heard good things about this one from back in the day.
Awesome. We are also excited about its return. Thank you for your support.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks like a very solid product

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PureCAMP-95 has now made it to the Top 100 at NutraPlanet. Thank you for your support.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back by popular demand, though i've never heard of it, or seen it mentioned on the boards. could be a coincidence though.

oh, and why was it discontinued to begin with?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
back by popular demand, though i've never heard of it, or seen it mentioned on the boards. could be a coincidence though.

oh, and why was it discontinued to begin with?
Not sure what you are suggesting. Was probably out of stock before you joined AnabolicMinds. There are different reasons products are discontinued. You should know that as a rep.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FocusDirt is a versatile agent specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

• Pronounced nootropic, neuro-protective, and neuronal-network-enhancing effects
  • Unmistakably improved concentration and focus
  • Boost in physical and mental performance
  • Improved behavioral and biochemical markers of stress
  • Pronounced adrenal support after or during (strong) stimulant use, as well as powerful overall stimulation of adrenal-adaptogenic function
  • Significant hepato(liver)-protective, fortification and regenerative benefits
  • Improved tissue respiration, enhanced oxygen consumption and cardiovascular function
  • Enhanced endurance and delayed onset of fatigue and enhanced recovery
  • Potent antioxidant effects and noticeable improvements in various metabolic markers
FocusDirt (Schizandrin A) distinguishes itself from other Schisandra products especially because of its capacity to induce significant nootropic, neuroprotective, and neuronal- network-enhancing effects, while improving concentration and focus, as well as boosting physical and mental performance.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Shizandrol A the same thing as Schizandrin A? In other words, is this the same ingredient as in Jack3d?
Yes, they are essentially the same compound. However, the form in Jack3d is a purer extract than that in FocusDirt. This means that FocusDirt is able to deliver a wider variety of the effects associated with Schizandra.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this coming to the UK Ike?

If I PM you anymore you will have grounds for a restraining order.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this coming to the UK Ike?

If I PM you anymore you will have grounds for a restraining order.
No problems, mate. I'll let you know as soon as I have more information.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established