PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet Now at the Planet!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,037
    Rep Power
    370537
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by freefall365
    I begin to wonder is olive oil really a good solution? Apparently forskolin is best absorbed on an empty stomach, hence the dosing scheme laid out. Is mixing the product with a fat really a good idea? negligible? thanks.
    Being that it is about 1mil of fat I would hope that doesn't mean much. Gelatin caps don't seem to affect it. Good observation though, and in just for curiosity.

    Also, I recommend little utensils and stirring at each use as the forskolin doesn't appear to be fat soluble, and is more dense than the fat. I still stand by my post of it looking good and homogenous for awhile after a stir, but if it sits the forskolin drops.

    I will be starting mine Saturday, or monday, and I am excite
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

  2. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Being that it is about 1mil of fat I would hope that doesn't mean much. Gelatin caps don't seem to affect it. Good observation though, and in just for curiosity.

    Also, I recommend little utensils and stirring at each use as the forskolin doesn't appear to be fat soluble, and is more dense than the fat. I still stand by my post of it looking good and homogenous for awhile after a stir, but if it sits the forskolin drops.

    I will be starting mine Saturday, or monday, and I am excite
    Did you start on Saturday, or would it be Monday?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,037
    Rep Power
    370537
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    Did you start on Saturday, or would it be Monday?
    Yesterday(saturday). Part of this run will have 45 days of DAA(possible l-dopa for prolactin from previous DAA run), and other supps I use all the time. Pure camp95 is the center point. Goals are recomping while getting strength gains, and continue rehabbing lower back.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Yesterday(saturday). Part of this run will have 45 days of DAA(possible l-dopa for prolactin from previous DAA run), and other supps I use all the time. Pure camp95 is the center point. Goals are recomping while getting strength gains, and continue rehabbing lower back.
    Can you still identify the impact of PureCAMP-95? How will you dose it, in terms of amount per day?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,037
    Rep Power
    370537
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Can you still identify the impact of PureCAMP-95? How will you dose it, in terms of amount per day?
    I feel comfortable that I can having had DAA before. DAA helped me in the strength department some, and with libido. It really isn't drastic to me like some report. If it was priced with other boosters I honestly wouldn't buy it. On top of that it is roughly 65 days of Pure Camp(ending and starting alone) vs 45 DAA.

    I do not notice any effect from l-dopa except relaxation increase and weird dreams. Nothing as far as body comp/strength. I use it for combatting increase of prolactin. Like I said, I had some left over.

    All my body recomping is going to come from forskolin and my work/diet. It is the forefront. The other supps aregenerally health based and preworkout stuff. Stuff I use a lot of the year.

    My dosing will be 30(maybe a lil more) mgs, twice a day on an empty stomach at least 8 hours apart.

    If you have anythoughts, or even feel that the DAA is too much I would consider saving it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  6. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I feel comfortable that I can having had DAA before. DAA helped me in the strength department some, and with libido. It really isn't drastic to me like some report. If it was priced with other boosters I honestly wouldn't buy it. On top of that it is roughly 65 days of Pure Camp(ending and starting alone) vs 45 DAA.

    I do not notice any effect from l-dopa except relaxation increase and weird dreams. Nothing as far as body comp/strength. I use it for combatting increase of prolactin. Like I said, I had some left over.

    All my body recomping is going to come from forskolin and my work/diet. It is the forefront. The other supps aregenerally health based and preworkout stuff. Stuff I use a lot of the year.

    My dosing will be 30(maybe a lil more) mgs, twice a day on an empty stomach at least 8 hours apart.

    If you have anythoughts, or even feel that the DAA is too much I would consider saving it.

    I consider your stack a solid one. I just wanted to know if you could still figure out the impact of PureCAMP-95 within the stack. Considering that you have used the other components of your stack before, and know how they work, I now have my answer. Looking forward to your feedback on the feedback. Thank you. Would you log this, by the way?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,037
    Rep Power
    370537
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    I consider your stack a solid one. I just wanted to know if you could still figure out the impact of PureCAMP-95 within the stack. Considering that you have used the other components of your stack before, and know how they work, I now have my answer. Looking forward to your feedback on the feedback. Thank you. Would you log this, by the way?
    I plan on logging something like this(if all goes well of course) in the future, but right now my schedule it too packed to commit to a log. I am a new father, finishing spring semester in college, and working close to full time. I will definitely throw up a review though. Best I can do at the moment.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  8. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I plan on logging something like this(if all goes well of course) in the future, but right now my schedule it too packed to commit to a log. I am a new father, finishing spring semester in college, and working close to full time. I will definitely throw up a review though. Best I can do at the moment.
    Fully understand. Congratulations on your new status (as a new father). Thank you, once more, for your support.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    I begin to wonder is olive oil really a good solution? Apparently forskolin is best absorbed on an empty stomach, hence the dosing scheme laid out. Is mixing the product with a fat really a good idea? negligible? thanks.
    Should not compromise the effects of PureCAMP-95.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,401
    Rep Power
    2903505
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Thank you for directing me to this link Strategic Move. Very good information in here. I'll be starting mine in about a month as part of pct for an epiandrosterone run. I'll be sure & post feedback in the USP section.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  11. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Thank you for directing me to this link Strategic Move. Very good information in here. I'll be starting mine in about a month as part of pct for an epiandrosterone run. I'll be sure & post feedback in the USP section.
    You are very welcome. Glad to know you have selected PureCAMP-95. Thank you for the support. Looking forward to your feedback.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    PureCAMP-95 is a highly purified 95% Forskolin targeted to induce a wide variety of powerful effects. It is a pluripotent agent specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:



    • Pronounced cAMP activation without beta-adrenergic receptor down-regulation
    • Improved nitric-oxide synthesis, vascularity, and pump
    • Significant elevation of testosterone levels, nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis
    • Potent fat-loss (lipolytic and thermogenic) effects
    • Powerful anabolic and anti-catabolic effects, as well as radical improvements in dense, lean muscle mass, and definition
    • Dramatic improvements in ATP synthesis
    • Delayed onset of muscle fatigue, coupled with rapid recovery
    • Noticeable improvements in various metabolic markers

    It delivers!

    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Try stacking PureCAMP-95 with your pre-workout !
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Try stacking PureCAMP-95 with your pre-workout !
    Plus a variety of other stacking options.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  15. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    12574
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.02%

    Just got mine interest mail today with pslin super saponins and I'm amped to take it! Great line up as always USP thanks!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  16. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Just got mine interest mail today with pslin super saponins and I'm amped to take it! Great line up as always USP thanks!
    Awesome. We would very much appreciate your feedback on the products. Thank you very much for the support.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    12574
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.02%

    CAMP 95 is the real deal! Solid and consistent pumps and a lil extra vascularity. The release of extra water weight and the increased recovery are by far the best attributes I've noticed. I'm going to up the dose to 1ml 3x per day. Not sure what I've noticed with the Pure Sap yet but, its only been 10 days.
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  18. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    CAMP 95 is the real deal! Solid and consistent pumps and a lil extra vascularity. The release of extra water weight and the increased recovery are by far the best attributes I've noticed. I'm going to up the dose to 1ml 3x per day. Not sure what I've noticed with the Pure Sap yet but, its only been 10 days.
    Thank you for the great feedback.

    With "PureSap" did you mean "SuperSaponins"?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    12574
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Thank you for the great feedback.

    With "PureSap" did you mean "SuperSaponins"?
    Yes SuperSaponins. And I have noticed that I do have to shave more and refractory time is improved.
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  20. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Yes SuperSaponins. And I have noticed that I do have to shave more and refractory time is improved.
    And you have not noticed anything yet? How are you dosing SuperSaponins?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    12574
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    And you have not noticed anything yet? How are you dosing SuperSaponins?
    Im dosing a1/4 tsp 3× per empty stomach. Not much
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  22. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Im dosing a1/4 tsp 3× per empty stomach. Not much
    The standard recommendation for SuperSaponins is to take 2g twice a day, with one dose taken before bed. Run this daily for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired. Alternatively, take up to 6g (in three divided doses of 2g each) per day, with one dose pre-bed. Take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  23. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    12574
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    The standard recommendation for SuperSaponins is to take 2g twice a day, with one dose taken before bed. Run this daily for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired. Alternatively, take up to 6g (in three divided doses of 2g each) per day, with one dose pre-bed. Take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired.
    Sounds good, will do!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  24. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Sounds good, will do!
    Awesome. Feel free to share your thoughts or questions.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  25. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854641
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just curious; Can I suspend SuperSaponins and 1-Carboxy the same way (in olive oil)? It is a bit hard on my stomach (lower, actually) when taken alone.
  26. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    12574
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.02%

    Funny that you mention that. I actually did that when I first started taking it because it was a little harsh on my stomach then I decided to suspend both of them olive oil and it worked out really well work out really. not sure if it's correct but worked for me anyway.
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  27. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Just curious; Can I suspend SuperSaponins and 1-Carboxy the same way (in olive oil)? It is a bit hard on my stomach (lower, actually) when taken alone.
    Supersap yes but why not try parachuting?

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  28. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854641
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Supersap yes but why not try parachuting?

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    I have been. My "stomach" seems to object.
  29. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I have been. My "stomach" seems to object.
    Then capping would be the viable alternative, beyond suspension in a liquid.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  30. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Just curious; Can I suspend SuperSaponins and 1-Carboxy the same way (in olive oil)? It is a bit hard on my stomach (lower, actually) when taken alone.
    If you can get them to mix properly, then it should be a fine approach.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:29 AM
  2. BPS at the Planet
    By BulkPerf in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:31 PM
  4. APS at the Planet?
    By 3clipseGT in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 08:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in