PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet Now at the Planet!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. No scoop huh? So where can I get an oral syringe like DJBean? Can I find oral syringes in stores or am I out of luck? 30mg is a pretty small dose and sucks cuz I don't have a scale.

2. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    No scoop huh? So where can I get an oral syringe like DJBean? Can I find oral syringes in stores or am I out of luck? 30mg is a pretty small dose and sucks cuz I don't have a scale.
    You may want to check local pharmacies? If not there you could always get a bottle (like a baby bottle) that has measurements on the side (really all you need is any container w/ ml measurements on the side) and toss in 60ml of oil and the CAMP and shake away. Problem then becomes the 1 ml dose. I'm sure there are places that just sell syringes. Hell if you are having that hard of a time I could always mail you some lol.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    You may want to check local pharmacies? If not there you could always get a bottle (like a baby bottle) that has measurements on the side (really all you need is any container w/ ml measurements on the side) and toss in 60ml of oil and the CAMP and shake away. Problem then becomes the 1 ml dose. I'm sure there are places that just sell syringes. Hell if you are having that hard of a time I could always mail you some lol.
    Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thank for the tip man. Ya I'm actually ok with finding a container to put the oil in, that's pretty easy, it's just finding something to accurately dose it.

5. Any of the Research Chemical sites will sell just syringes. That is where I got mine from.They are very cheap that way.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by F355
    No scoop huh? So where can I get an oral syringe like DJBean? Can I find oral syringes in stores or am I out of luck? 30mg is a pretty small dose and sucks cuz I don't have a scale.
    Check the previous page. Infant oral syringe and 60ml bottles can be used. It was really easy to set up as well.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

7. Thanks for the support, guys!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

8. Thanks for producing quality inexpensive products!

9. Quote Originally Posted by bpeoples33 View Post
    Thanks for producing quality inexpensive products!

10. can we be confident in even dosing / homogeneous mixture when suspended in oil like this? is "shaking" really sufficient?

i ask because i am thinking about doing it. i have a mg scale but it is cheap and inaccurate at such small doses.

11. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365
    can we be confident in even dosing / homogeneous mixture when suspended in oil like this? is "shaking" really sufficient?

i ask because i am thinking about doing it. i have a mg scale but it is cheap and inaccurate at such small doses.
    I didn't shake. I used a tiny, stirring metal instrument. It looks homogenous, so I am pretty confident.
    Training Log

12. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I didn't shake. I used a tiny, stirring metal instrument. It looks homogenous, so I am pretty confident.
    Thank you for sharing your experience on this.

13. what is dosing on this? 30 mg ED? all at once or broken up?

14. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    what is dosing on this? 30 mg ED? all at once or broken up?
    Take 30mg about thirty minutes before breakfast and another 30mg on an empty stomach about six-eight hours later. Alternatively, the second dose could be taken before bed.

15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Take 30mg about thirty minutes before breakfast and another 30mg on an empty stomach about six-eight hours later. Alternatively, the second dose could be taken before bed.
    I enjoy some in my pre workout to free up some fatty acids to burn during a workout.

I also dose at night so at waking there are a ****load of fatty acids to burn off with a quick intense morning exercise session.

what a versatile compound...wouldn't you say strag?

16. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    I enjoy some in my pre workout to free up some fatty acids to burn during a workout.

I also dose at night so at waking there are a ****load of fatty acids to burn off with a quick intense morning exercise session.

what a versatile compound...wouldn't you say strag?
    Absolutely. A great, great compound, indeed.

17. I must say that I think I finally noticed this stuff kicking last night with regards to helping w/ pump. I was standing around in a bar last night with my brother playing an arcade bowling game and I just felt my arms swell up for no reason. I know what it feels like to be swollen from agmatine and preworkout pump drinks, but this was something different all together. And I loved it. I definitely know its working for me
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I must say that I think I finally noticed this stuff kicking last night with regards to helping w/ pump. I was standing around in a bar last night with my brother playing an arcade bowling game and I just felt my arms swell up for no reason. I know what it feels like to be swollen from agmatine and preworkout pump drinks, but this was something different all together. And I loved it. I definitely know its working for me
    Awesome. Thank you very much for the feedback. As far as I remember, you are doing 2 x 30mg, right?

19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome. Thank you very much for the feedback. As far as I remember, you are doing 2 x 30mg, right?
    Yes sir. Once right when I wake up, and then another about 6-8hrs a day. I try to stick to that schedule as much as possible. On a day like today, however, I woke up at 2PM and took my first dose then, and then took the next dose around 6PM because I didn't want to bring the giant syringe or the little one with me while I was at work. Which reminds me I need to get some of our 3ml normal saline syringes here from work and squirt out the saline and use them since they actually have locking caps on the tops of them and it will be easier for transporting them around. I will not be dosing it at all tomorrow because I will be staying at the fiance's house and she hates that I use any type of supplements so seeing a big 60ml syringe for her would probably get me into a ton of trouble lol. She's a nurse and would question why I even had it in the first place...

TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

20. I begin to wonder is olive oil really a good solution? Apparently forskolin is best absorbed on an empty stomach, hence the dosing scheme laid out. Is mixing the product with a fat really a good idea? negligible? thanks.

21. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365
    I begin to wonder is olive oil really a good solution? Apparently forskolin is best absorbed on an empty stomach, hence the dosing scheme laid out. Is mixing the product with a fat really a good idea? negligible? thanks.
    Being that it is about 1mil of fat I would hope that doesn't mean much. Gelatin caps don't seem to affect it. Good observation though, and in just for curiosity.

Also, I recommend little utensils and stirring at each use as the forskolin doesn't appear to be fat soluble, and is more dense than the fat. I still stand by my post of it looking good and homogenous for awhile after a stir, but if it sits the forskolin drops.

I will be starting mine Saturday, or monday, and I am excite
    Training Log

22. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Being that it is about 1mil of fat I would hope that doesn't mean much. Gelatin caps don't seem to affect it. Good observation though, and in just for curiosity.

Also, I recommend little utensils and stirring at each use as the forskolin doesn't appear to be fat soluble, and is more dense than the fat. I still stand by my post of it looking good and homogenous for awhile after a stir, but if it sits the forskolin drops.

I will be starting mine Saturday, or monday, and I am excite
    Did you start on Saturday, or would it be Monday?

23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

Did you start on Saturday, or would it be Monday?
    Yesterday(saturday). Part of this run will have 45 days of DAA(possible l-dopa for prolactin from previous DAA run), and other supps I use all the time. Pure camp95 is the center point. Goals are recomping while getting strength gains, and continue rehabbing lower back.
    Training Log

24. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Yesterday(saturday). Part of this run will have 45 days of DAA(possible l-dopa for prolactin from previous DAA run), and other supps I use all the time. Pure camp95 is the center point. Goals are recomping while getting strength gains, and continue rehabbing lower back.
    Can you still identify the impact of PureCAMP-95? How will you dose it, in terms of amount per day?

25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Can you still identify the impact of PureCAMP-95? How will you dose it, in terms of amount per day?
    I feel comfortable that I can having had DAA before. DAA helped me in the strength department some, and with libido. It really isn't drastic to me like some report. If it was priced with other boosters I honestly wouldn't buy it. On top of that it is roughly 65 days of Pure Camp(ending and starting alone) vs 45 DAA.

I do not notice any effect from l-dopa except relaxation increase and weird dreams. Nothing as far as body comp/strength. I use it for combatting increase of prolactin. Like I said, I had some left over.

All my body recomping is going to come from forskolin and my work/diet. It is the forefront. The other supps aregenerally health based and preworkout stuff. Stuff I use a lot of the year.

My dosing will be 30(maybe a lil more) mgs, twice a day on an empty stomach at least 8 hours apart.

If you have anythoughts, or even feel that the DAA is too much I would consider saving it.
    Training Log

26. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I feel comfortable that I can having had DAA before. DAA helped me in the strength department some, and with libido. It really isn't drastic to me like some report. If it was priced with other boosters I honestly wouldn't buy it. On top of that it is roughly 65 days of Pure Camp(ending and starting alone) vs 45 DAA.

I do not notice any effect from l-dopa except relaxation increase and weird dreams. Nothing as far as body comp/strength. I use it for combatting increase of prolactin. Like I said, I had some left over.

All my body recomping is going to come from forskolin and my work/diet. It is the forefront. The other supps aregenerally health based and preworkout stuff. Stuff I use a lot of the year.

My dosing will be 30(maybe a lil more) mgs, twice a day on an empty stomach at least 8 hours apart.

If you have anythoughts, or even feel that the DAA is too much I would consider saving it.

I consider your stack a solid one. I just wanted to know if you could still figure out the impact of PureCAMP-95 within the stack. Considering that you have used the other components of your stack before, and know how they work, I now have my answer. Looking forward to your feedback on the feedback. Thank you. Would you log this, by the way?

27. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

I consider your stack a solid one. I just wanted to know if you could still figure out the impact of PureCAMP-95 within the stack. Considering that you have used the other components of your stack before, and know how they work, I now have my answer. Looking forward to your feedback on the feedback. Thank you. Would you log this, by the way?
    I plan on logging something like this(if all goes well of course) in the future, but right now my schedule it too packed to commit to a log. I am a new father, finishing spring semester in college, and working close to full time. I will definitely throw up a review though. Best I can do at the moment.
    Training Log

28. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I plan on logging something like this(if all goes well of course) in the future, but right now my schedule it too packed to commit to a log. I am a new father, finishing spring semester in college, and working close to full time. I will definitely throw up a review though. Best I can do at the moment.
    Fully understand. Congratulations on your new status (as a new father). Thank you, once more, for your support.

29. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    I begin to wonder is olive oil really a good solution? Apparently forskolin is best absorbed on an empty stomach, hence the dosing scheme laid out. Is mixing the product with a fat really a good idea? negligible? thanks.
    Should not compromise the effects of PureCAMP-95.

30. Thank you for directing me to this link Strategic Move. Very good information in here. I'll be starting mine in about a month as part of pct for an epiandrosterone run. I'll be sure & post feedback in the USP section.
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:29 AM
  2. BPS at the Planet
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:31 PM
  4. APS at the Planet?