PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet Now at the Planet!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be tossing some of this in my cart come Monday!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice!

bpeoples33

bpeoples33

Awards
I tried to order some and it says that it is out of stock already!

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
It says in stock until you add it to your shopping cart then says "
One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout."
I added 3 originally, then tried just 1 and still no luck

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout."
Strange! I'll try to check that with NutraPlanet. Thank you!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has to be a mistake...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet has fixed the problem. Please try to place your order once more. Thank you for pointing this out!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you I now have some on order.
Great. Would appreciate some feedback regarding how you used it and what you experienced. Thank you very much!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would be great, if the PureCAMP-95 users that are not capping it would share their mode of use. Thank you

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be great, if the PureCAMP-95 users that are not capping it would share their mode of use. Thank you
Heating it up in a spoon over an open flame and injecting it straight into the veins!!!

JK :)

Mixing it up in my water!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heating it up in a spoon over an open flame and injecting it straight into the veins!!!

JK :)

Mixing it up in my water!
The entire 2g?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Suspended in oil. 2 grams in 60ml. 33.33 mg per ml. 1 ml serving. 60 servings. Profit

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone reviewing or logging wanna drop a link in here, curious to get feedback...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should work for many.
What kind of oil to suspend it in? How long is it viable to last in suspension? What is the proper method to storing what I am not using (dry/cool place, refrigerator, etc?)?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of oil to suspend it in? How long is it viable to last in suspension? What is the proper method to storing what I am not using (dry/cool place, refrigerator, etc?)?
Virgin olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, sesame oil, MCT-Oil are options. They can be stored in a cool, dry place.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Virgin olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, sesame oil, MCT-Oil are options. They can be stored in a cool, dry place.
Excellent. I work in a hospital so looks like I'm grabbing me some syringes ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of Bolic I found in my stash

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I did:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I did:

Is that a photo of your syringe? If yes, what solution is that, how much PureCAMP-95 is in there, and how much do you plan to dose?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a photo of your syringe? If yes, what solution is that, how much PureCAMP-95 is in there, and how much do you plan to dose?
Yes thats my syringe. Took it from my hospital along with a ton of 1ml syringes so I can do the individual doses.

It is 60ml of Olive Oil.

Suspended the 2g of PureCAMP-95 in there. Will be dosing it out 1ml as a serving. 2000mg/60ml = 33.33mg/serving with 60 servings

Taken twice a day at the scheduled times it will last me 1 month.

Win?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes thats my syringe. Took it from my hospital along with a ton of 1ml syringes so I can do the individual doses.

It is 60ml of Olive Oil.

Suspended the 2g of PureCAMP-95 in there. Will be dosing it out 1ml as a serving. 2000mg/60ml = 33.33mg/serving with 60 servings

Taken twice a day at the scheduled times it will last me 1 month.

Win?
Quite an elegant solution. Would appreciate an update as your run progresses. Thank you once more for choosing PureCAMP-95.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite an elegant solution. Would appreciate an update as your run progresses. Thank you once more for choosing PureCAMP-95.
Absolutely good sir.

Setting it up was somewhat interesting. I liked the labeling you guys have on your bottle lol. Just says exactly what it is. And now I understand why there is no scoop ;)

I took my 60ml syringe and stuck it into the olive oil and pulled out 60 mls. I then capped the syringe and pulled the plunger out and put in 1/4tsp at a time until the container was empty. I put the plunger back in and uncapped the syringe so I could roll it around. At first I wasn't sure if it was going to work because the PureCAMP-95 clumped into a huge ball and just rolled back and forth inside the syringe. Kinda looked like a lava lamp. But as time progressed it slowly absorbed more of the oil into itself and broke apart.

I found 1ml syringes at work that have regular caps on them (so I don't have to put the caps on that have needles) that fit perfectly into the nozzle end of the big syringe. Just pull off a mill at a time, and swallow it down. Only taste the olive oil.

Is there a waiting period between when I dose it and when I can eat? I know the first dose needs to be 30min prior to breakfast. Same amount of time with second? What about taking other supplements/vitamins at the same time?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely good sir.

Setting it up was somewhat interesting. I liked the labeling you guys have on your bottle lol. Just says exactly what it is. And now I understand why there is no scoop ;)

I took my 60ml syringe and stuck it into the olive oil and pulled out 60 mls. I then capped the syringe and pulled the plunger out and put in 1/4tsp at a time until the container was empty. I put the plunger back in and uncapped the syringe so I could roll it around. At first I wasn't sure if it was going to work because the PureCAMP-95 clumped into a huge ball and just rolled back and forth inside the syringe. Kinda looked like a lava lamp. But as time progressed it slowly absorbed more of the oil into itself and broke apart.

I found 1ml syringes at work that have regular caps on them (so I don't have to put the caps on that have needles) that fit perfectly into the nozzle end of the big syringe. Just pull off a mill at a time, and swallow it down. Only taste the olive oil.

Is there a waiting period between when I dose it and when I can eat? I know the first dose needs to be 30min prior to breakfast. Same amount of time with second? What about taking other supplements/vitamins at the same time?
Thank you for the details. Eat about 30 minutes after a dose. You can take other supplements and vitamins simultaneously (although vitamins usually should best be taken with/just after food).

bpeoples33

bpeoples33

Awards
I received mine last night and suspended it in 60ML if Virgin Olive oil. It seems work very well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received mine last night and suspended it in 60ML if Virgin Olive oil. It seems work very well.
Sounds great. Have you started dosing it?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely good sir.

Awesome post. Helped me a lot.

I don't have access to that, but I do to baby stuff(3 week old lol). I am gonna use a 60ml bottle and seal it. I will use a 1ml oral syringe for servings.

Thank you sir. Would rep, but don't know how from phone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome post. Helped me a lot.

I don't have access to that, but I do to baby stuff(3 week old lol). I am gonna use a 60ml bottle and seal it. I will use a 1ml oral syringe for servings.

Thank you sir. Would rep, but don't know how from phone.
His post is indeed a clean implementation of an alternative to capping.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...suspending this in oil sounds interesting.

bpeoples33

bpeoples33

Awards
I am on my second day of dosing now. The oil doesn't taste too bad. You just have to shake it up pretty good. Next time I am going to suspend it in Glycerol.