PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet Now at the Planet!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Quite an elegant solution. Would appreciate an update as your run progresses. Thank you once more for choosing PureCAMP-95.
    Absolutely good sir.

Setting it up was somewhat interesting. I liked the labeling you guys have on your bottle lol. Just says exactly what it is. And now I understand why there is no scoop

I took my 60ml syringe and stuck it into the olive oil and pulled out 60 mls. I then capped the syringe and pulled the plunger out and put in 1/4tsp at a time until the container was empty. I put the plunger back in and uncapped the syringe so I could roll it around. At first I wasn't sure if it was going to work because the PureCAMP-95 clumped into a huge ball and just rolled back and forth inside the syringe. Kinda looked like a lava lamp. But as time progressed it slowly absorbed more of the oil into itself and broke apart.

I found 1ml syringes at work that have regular caps on them (so I don't have to put the caps on that have needles) that fit perfectly into the nozzle end of the big syringe. Just pull off a mill at a time, and swallow it down. Only taste the olive oil.

Is there a waiting period between when I dose it and when I can eat? I know the first dose needs to be 30min prior to breakfast. Same amount of time with second? What about taking other supplements/vitamins at the same time?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Absolutely good sir.

Setting it up was somewhat interesting. I liked the labeling you guys have on your bottle lol. Just says exactly what it is. And now I understand why there is no scoop

I took my 60ml syringe and stuck it into the olive oil and pulled out 60 mls. I then capped the syringe and pulled the plunger out and put in 1/4tsp at a time until the container was empty. I put the plunger back in and uncapped the syringe so I could roll it around. At first I wasn't sure if it was going to work because the PureCAMP-95 clumped into a huge ball and just rolled back and forth inside the syringe. Kinda looked like a lava lamp. But as time progressed it slowly absorbed more of the oil into itself and broke apart.

I found 1ml syringes at work that have regular caps on them (so I don't have to put the caps on that have needles) that fit perfectly into the nozzle end of the big syringe. Just pull off a mill at a time, and swallow it down. Only taste the olive oil.

Is there a waiting period between when I dose it and when I can eat? I know the first dose needs to be 30min prior to breakfast. Same amount of time with second? What about taking other supplements/vitamins at the same time?
    Thank you for the details. Eat about 30 minutes after a dose. You can take other supplements and vitamins simultaneously (although vitamins usually should best be taken with/just after food).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Lucky you. Are they expired? Did you vacuum-pack them?
    Yes sir :-)
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.85%

I received mine last night and suspended it in 60ML if Virgin Olive oil. It seems work very well.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Yes sir :-)
    "Yes" to both questions?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by bpeoples33 View Post
    I received mine last night and suspended it in 60ML if Virgin Olive oil. It seems work very well.
    Sounds great. Have you started dosing it?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.61%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Absolutely good sir.

Awesome post. Helped me a lot.

I don't have access to that, but I do to baby stuff(3 week old lol). I am gonna use a 60ml bottle and seal it. I will use a 1ml oral syringe for servings.

Thank you sir. Would rep, but don't know how from phone.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Awesome post. Helped me a lot.

I don't have access to that, but I do to baby stuff(3 week old lol). I am gonna use a 60ml bottle and seal it. I will use a 1ml oral syringe for servings.

Thank you sir. Would rep, but don't know how from phone.
    His post is indeed a clean implementation of an alternative to capping.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

Hmm...suspending this in oil sounds interesting.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.85%

I am on my second day of dosing now. The oil doesn't taste too bad. You just have to shake it up pretty good. Next time I am going to suspend it in Glycerol.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.61%

Quote Originally Posted by bpeoples33
    I am on my second day of dosing now. The oil doesn't taste too bad. You just have to shake it up pretty good. Next time I am going to suspend it in Glycerol.
    What do you have it suspended in? Meaning what oil, and what container?

I have little utensils just in case of clumping, but going to get oil tonight, so I may be swayed.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Great. Would appreciate some feedback regarding how you used it and what you experienced. Thank you very much!
    I'm planning on adding to a powerful trans-dermal delivery lotion I have concocted. Currently, I have less pure forskolin and the tanning benefits are mild (but at least some color results). I'm going to see if a purer form induces greater results and the same benefits as oral. I'm really glad this is out!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Raven76

I'm planning on adding to a powerful trans-dermal delivery lotion I have concocted. Currently, I have less pure forskolin and the tanning benefits are mild (but at least some color results). I'm going to see if a purer form induces greater results and the same benefits as oral. I'm really glad this is out!
    You using emu oil or something?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.85%

I have mine suspended in Virgin Olive Oil. In a 60 ml container that I had left over from T3 run.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.61%

I have mine suspended in Virgin Olive Oil. In a 60 ml container that I had left over from T3 run.
    That is what I am planning on getting. Guess I can just break it up with the lol utensils if it clumps. Thanks man.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.85%

It really doesn't clump. It will at first but just shake it up and it all disperse.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.61%

It really doesn't clump. It will at first but just shake it up and it all disperse.
    Sounds good, going to get oil now. Thanks bro.

Edit: my stuff is set, and it is surprisingly easy. I will start soon. I know I said after xfa SM, but my back is a little inflamed and probably not the best idea to use considering it is pro-inflammatory(xfa).
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Raven76 View Post
    Please let us know how this unfolds. Thank you.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Sounds good, going to get oil now. Thanks bro.

Edit: my stuff is set, and it is surprisingly easy. I will start soon. I know I said after xfa SM, but my back is a little inflamed and probably not the best idea to use considering it is pro-inflammatory(xfa).
    Wish you a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated. Thank you.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.61%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Wish you a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated. Thank you.
    Will do!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.64%

No scoop huh? So where can I get an oral syringe like DJBean? Can I find oral syringes in stores or am I out of luck? 30mg is a pretty small dose and sucks cuz I don't have a scale.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    No scoop huh? So where can I get an oral syringe like DJBean? Can I find oral syringes in stores or am I out of luck? 30mg is a pretty small dose and sucks cuz I don't have a scale.
    You may want to check local pharmacies? If not there you could always get a bottle (like a baby bottle) that has measurements on the side (really all you need is any container w/ ml measurements on the side) and toss in 60ml of oil and the CAMP and shake away. Problem then becomes the 1 ml dose. I'm sure there are places that just sell syringes. Hell if you are having that hard of a time I could always mail you some lol.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

You may want to check local pharmacies? If not there you could always get a bottle (like a baby bottle) that has measurements on the side (really all you need is any container w/ ml measurements on the side) and toss in 60ml of oil and the CAMP and shake away. Problem then becomes the 1 ml dose. I'm sure there are places that just sell syringes. Hell if you are having that hard of a time I could always mail you some lol.
    Thank you!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.64%

Thank for the tip man. Ya I'm actually ok with finding a container to put the oil in, that's pretty easy, it's just finding something to accurately dose it.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.85%

Any of the Research Chemical sites will sell just syringes. That is where I got mine from.They are very cheap that way.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.61%

Quote Originally Posted by F355
    Check the previous page. Infant oral syringe and 60ml bottles can be used. It was really easy to set up as well.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Thanks for the support, guys!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.85%

Thanks for producing quality inexpensive products!
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by bpeoples33 View Post
    Thanks for producing quality inexpensive products!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.12%

can we be confident in even dosing / homogeneous mixture when suspended in oil like this? is "shaking" really sufficient?

i ask because i am thinking about doing it. i have a mg scale but it is cheap and inaccurate at such small doses.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.61%

Quote Originally Posted by freefall365
    can we be confident in even dosing / homogeneous mixture when suspended in oil like this? is "shaking" really sufficient?

i ask because i am thinking about doing it. i have a mg scale but it is cheap and inaccurate at such small doses.
    I didn't shake. I used a tiny, stirring metal instrument. It looks homogenous, so I am pretty confident.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

I didn't shake. I used a tiny, stirring metal instrument. It looks homogenous, so I am pretty confident.
    Thank you for sharing your experience on this.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.12%

what is dosing on this? 30 mg ED? all at once or broken up?
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    what is dosing on this? 30 mg ED? all at once or broken up?
    Take 30mg about thirty minutes before breakfast and another 30mg on an empty stomach about six-eight hours later. Alternatively, the second dose could be taken before bed.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Take 30mg about thirty minutes before breakfast and another 30mg on an empty stomach about six-eight hours later. Alternatively, the second dose could be taken before bed.
    I enjoy some in my pre workout to free up some fatty acids to burn during a workout.

I also dose at night so at waking there are a ****load of fatty acids to burn off with a quick intense morning exercise session.

what a versatile compound...wouldn't you say strag?
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    I enjoy some in my pre workout to free up some fatty acids to burn during a workout.

I also dose at night so at waking there are a ****load of fatty acids to burn off with a quick intense morning exercise session.

what a versatile compound...wouldn't you say strag?
    Absolutely. A great, great compound, indeed.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

I must say that I think I finally noticed this stuff kicking last night with regards to helping w/ pump. I was standing around in a bar last night with my brother playing an arcade bowling game and I just felt my arms swell up for no reason. I know what it feels like to be swollen from agmatine and preworkout pump drinks, but this was something different all together. And I loved it. I definitely know its working for me
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

I must say that I think I finally noticed this stuff kicking last night with regards to helping w/ pump. I was standing around in a bar last night with my brother playing an arcade bowling game and I just felt my arms swell up for no reason. I know what it feels like to be swollen from agmatine and preworkout pump drinks, but this was something different all together. And I loved it. I definitely know its working for me
    Awesome. Thank you very much for the feedback. As far as I remember, you are doing 2 x 30mg, right?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Awesome. Thank you very much for the feedback. As far as I remember, you are doing 2 x 30mg, right?
    Yes sir. Once right when I wake up, and then another about 6-8hrs a day. I try to stick to that schedule as much as possible. On a day like today, however, I woke up at 2PM and took my first dose then, and then took the next dose around 6PM because I didn't want to bring the giant syringe or the little one with me while I was at work. Which reminds me I need to get some of our 3ml normal saline syringes here from work and squirt out the saline and use them since they actually have locking caps on the tops of them and it will be easier for transporting them around. I will not be dosing it at all tomorrow because I will be staying at the fiance's house and she hates that I use any type of supplements so seeing a big 60ml syringe for her would probably get me into a ton of trouble lol. She's a nurse and would question why I even had it in the first place...

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.12%

I begin to wonder is olive oil really a good solution? Apparently forskolin is best absorbed on an empty stomach, hence the dosing scheme laid out. Is mixing the product with a fat really a good idea? negligible? thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:29 AM
  2. BPS at the Planet
    By BulkPerf in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:31 PM
  4. APS at the Planet?
    By 3clipseGT in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39