Old Guy wants iForce t-shirt

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Old Guy wants iForce t-shirt


    Hook me up fellas!! I just ordered my second round of Intimidate and ZMA.

    I want to represent at the gym.


  2. Hook this guy up
    •   
       


  3. Top 10 responses on why they want to use iForce products gets a free Tshirt.



    OP PM me your address.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  4. Simple! Because I don't want to waste my money on the other 99% of products that I know don't work unlike I force who has been proven to work over and over and over
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Coz Iforce makes best products!!!! Nvr had any problems with your product...Iforce all the way!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       


  6. You guys better not just be kissing ass!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Bunch of brown noses in here lol


  8. Ive Used Maximize V2 & It Blew Me UP ! ... I Was Killin It Day In & Day Out ... Amazing Product !

  9. Because Hemavol is some damn good stuff. Great for pumps and can be stacked with anything or use as a standalone preworkout. Plus I wouldnt mind trying out your ECDY and Heart Health. One of your reps helped get me into the idea of trying ECDY. Heart Health seems logical considering the hell I put my heart through especially running cycles. So it is on my long list of things to try out.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Coz Iforce makes best products!!!! Nvr had any problems with your product...Iforce all the way!!!
    This isn't what you said in all of the other promo threads you enter lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    This isn't what you said in all of the other promo threads you enter lol.
    Only product I tried from Iforce is maximize v2 and I love it...Iforce do make solid products...and I like another supplement companies as well for their product...like PES for Earse and Anabeta...USPLABS for jack3d and OEP...and some another companies...idk if you trying to make me look bad here or trying to make fun of me...but no hard feelings from me bro
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  12. everyone is suckin on iForces wiener in here Lmao solid products :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. I want to use I force Products because I NEVER have yet Waiting on the dexaprine samples to try out Never got my protean samples. I have to go wipe my nose off now
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  14. Up 4.3 lbs and down 2.2% BF in 20 days on Intimidate & ZMA. 47 year old male who has lifted for over 30 years. Noticeable size gains chest/back/arms. Shirts that used to fit comfortably are now like skin on baloney. This stuff is for real. People at the gym that I've seen every morning for the last two years are now asking me "are you taking something?". If I had an iForce shirt, I could stop answering questions and just point to the logo.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro
    Up 4.3 lbs and down 2.2% BF in 20 days on Intimidate & ZMA. 47 year old male who has lifted for over 30 years. Noticeable size gains chest/back/arms. Shirts that used to fit comfortably are now like skin on baloney. This stuff is for real. People at the gym that I've seen every morning for the last two years are now asking me "are you taking something?". If I had an iForce shirt, I could stop answering questions and just point to the logo.
    This guy needs a shirt!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Because I have no previous experience with your companies products, but....I hear there great

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Up 4.3 lbs and down 2.2% BF in 20 days on Intimidate & ZMA. 47 year old male who has lifted for over 30 years. Noticeable size gains chest/back/arms. Shirts that used to fit comfortably are now like skin on baloney. This stuff is for real. People at the gym that I've seen every morning for the last two years are now asking me "are you taking something?". If I had an iForce shirt, I could stop answering questions and just point to the logo.
    I want this guy rockin a iforce T!


  18. Umm....I dont want a shirt, but I will take a few tubs of red velvet protean

  19. How nice are the iForce shirts? Been really enjoying Hemavol and Protean so far (I will get around to a review sometime I promise ) and would grab a t-shirt if they are quality. Tons of companies have the crappiest shirt quality ever One of the only companies shirts that I currently rock is the Omega Sports one bc it is extremely nice, but it would be nice to have one from iForce if it is of the same quality as their product line

  20. I wouldn't mind rocking an iForce T. Pretty big fan of the company and don't care who knows it. The products I've used by them flat work and I'm interested in trying some more of the line (HEMAVOL )

  21. I already have a shirt but I love me some Reversitol, Tropinol, and Max V2!!! Revetsitol was my first ever pct. EVER. And I have stuck with it.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Top 10 responses on why they want to use iForce products gets a free Tshirt.
    Due to the fact that Intimidate has me sleeping like a baby, I have another 3 bottles on thier way from NP, AND my wife hasn't complained about my snoring since my first bottle - I'd sport iForce at my gym any day. The end of April and all of May will be good to me, as well as all of September due to Intimidate induced sleep.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 04-09-2012 at 02:15 AM. Reason: I'm a spelling Nazi...
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  23. I am currently using maximize intense and will be buying hemavol very shortly after trying a couple sample packs. I also have a tub of strawberry protean, which is delicious, and putting in a preorder for the RVC protean today. Everything I have ever used from Iforce has been nothing short of amazing and would love to wear a shirt to the gym to rep one of my favorite supplement companies.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Due to the fact that Intimidate has me sleeping like a baby, I have another 3 bottles on thier way from NP, AND my wife hasn't complained about my snoring since my first bottle - I'd sport iForce at my gym any day. The end of April and all of May will be good to me, as well as all of September due to Intimidate induced sleep.

    Awesome to hear man, got to love deeper sleep!!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Simple! Because I don't want to waste my money on the other 99% of products that I know don't work unlike I force who has been proven to work over and over and over
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Coz Iforce makes best products!!!! Nvr had any problems with your product...Iforce all the way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Because Hemavol is some damn good stuff. Great for pumps and can be stacked with anything or use as a standalone preworkout. Plus I wouldnt mind trying out your ECDY and Heart Health. One of your reps helped get me into the idea of trying ECDY. Heart Health seems logical considering the hell I put my heart through especially running cycles. So it is on my long list of things to try out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    How nice are the iForce shirts? Been really enjoying Hemavol and Protean so far (I will get around to a review sometime I promise ) and would grab a t-shirt if they are quality. Tons of companies have the crappiest shirt quality ever One of the only companies shirts that I currently rock is the Omega Sports one bc it is extremely nice, but it would be nice to have one from iForce if it is of the same quality as their product line
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I wouldn't mind rocking an iForce T. Pretty big fan of the company and don't care who knows it. The products I've used by them flat work and I'm interested in trying some more of the line (HEMAVOL )
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Due to the fact that Intimidate has me sleeping like a baby, I have another 3 bottles on thier way from NP, AND my wife hasn't complained about my snoring since my first bottle - I'd sport iForce at my gym any day. The end of April and all of May will be good to me, as well as all of September due to Intimidate induced sleep.


    Please PM me your addresses + shirt size
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  26. Congrats guys! I love my iforce shirt


  27. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro
    Hook me up fellas!! I just ordered my second round of Intimidate and ZMA.

    I want to represent at the gym.
    ^^^ What about this guy???
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  28. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    ^^^ What about this guy???
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Top 10 responses on why they want to use iForce products gets a free Tshirt.



    OP PM me your address.
    THIS

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

    THIS
    Oh he already got one...cool!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  30. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    Please PM me your addresses + shirt size
    Thanks Vaughn!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A must have t-shirt.
    By n87 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 01:43 PM
  2. You NEED this shirt!
    By methusaleh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 06:32 PM
  3. New T-Shirt
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in