Old Guy wants iForce t-shirt

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Hook me up fellas!! I just ordered my second round of Intimidate and ZMA.

I want to represent at the gym.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hook this guy up :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Top 10 responses on why they want to use iForce products gets a free Tshirt.

OP PM me your address.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simple! Because I don't want to waste my money on the other 99% of products that I know don't work unlike I force who has been proven to work over and over and over :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Coz Iforce makes best products!!!! Nvr had any problems with your product...Iforce all the way!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys better not just be kissing ass!

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards
Ive Used Maximize V2 & It Blew Me UP ! ... I Was Killin It Day In & Day Out ... Amazing Product !

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because Hemavol is some damn good stuff. Great for pumps and can be stacked with anything or use as a standalone preworkout. Plus I wouldnt mind trying out your ECDY and Heart Health. One of your reps helped get me into the idea of trying ECDY. Heart Health seems logical considering the hell I put my heart through especially running cycles. So it is on my long list of things to try out.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coz Iforce makes best products!!!! Nvr had any problems with your product...Iforce all the way!!!
This isn't what you said in all of the other promo threads you enter lol. :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
This isn't what you said in all of the other promo threads you enter lol. :)
Only product I tried from Iforce is maximize v2 and I love it...Iforce do make solid products...and I like another supplement companies as well for their product...like PES for Earse and Anabeta...USPLABS for jack3d and OEP...and some another companies...idk if you trying to make me look bad here or trying to make fun of me...but no hard feelings from me bro :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
everyone is suckin on iForces wiener in here Lmao solid products :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to use I force Products because I NEVER have yet :( Waiting on the dexaprine samples to try out :) Never got my protean samples. I have to go wipe my nose off now ;)

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Up 4.3 lbs and down 2.2% BF in 20 days on Intimidate & ZMA. 47 year old male who has lifted for over 30 years. Noticeable size gains chest/back/arms. Shirts that used to fit comfortably are now like skin on baloney. This stuff is for real. People at the gym that I've seen every morning for the last two years are now asking me "are you taking something?". If I had an iForce shirt, I could stop answering questions and just point to the logo.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Up 4.3 lbs and down 2.2% BF in 20 days on Intimidate & ZMA. 47 year old male who has lifted for over 30 years. Noticeable size gains chest/back/arms. Shirts that used to fit comfortably are now like skin on baloney. This stuff is for real. People at the gym that I've seen every morning for the last two years are now asking me "are you taking something?". If I had an iForce shirt, I could stop answering questions and just point to the logo.
This guy needs a shirt!

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
Because I have no previous experience with your companies products, but....I hear there great ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want this guy rockin a iforce T!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Umm....I dont want a shirt, but I will take a few tubs of red velvet protean

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How nice are the iForce shirts? Been really enjoying Hemavol and Protean so far (I will get around to a review sometime I promise ;) ) and would grab a t-shirt if they are quality. Tons of companies have the crappiest shirt quality ever :( One of the only companies shirts that I currently rock is the Omega Sports one bc it is extremely nice, but it would be nice to have one from iForce if it is of the same quality as their product line ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't mind rocking an iForce T. Pretty big fan of the company and don't care who knows it. The products I've used by them flat work and I'm interested in trying some more of the line (HEMAVOL :))

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already have a shirt but I love me some Reversitol, Tropinol, and Max V2!!! Revetsitol was my first ever pct. EVER. And I have stuck with it.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Due to the fact that Intimidate has me sleeping like a baby, I have another 3 bottles on thier way from NP, AND my wife hasn't complained about my snoring since my first bottle - I'd sport iForce at my gym any day. The end of April and all of May will be good to me, as well as all of September due to Intimidate induced sleep.

Last edited:

hockeykid90

Awards
I am currently using maximize intense and will be buying hemavol very shortly after trying a couple sample packs. I also have a tub of strawberry protean, which is delicious, and putting in a preorder for the RVC protean today. Everything I have ever used from Iforce has been nothing short of amazing and would love to wear a shirt to the gym to rep one of my favorite supplement companies.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to the fact that Intimidate has me sleeping like a baby, I have another 3 bottles on thier way from NP, AND my wife hasn't complained about my snoring since my first bottle - I'd sport iForce at my gym any day. The end of April and all of May will be good to me, as well as all of September due to Intimidate induced sleep.

Awesome to hear man, got to love deeper sleep!!!

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simple! Because I don't want to waste my money on the other 99% of products that I know don't work unlike I force who has been proven to work over and over and over :)
Because Hemavol is some damn good stuff. Great for pumps and can be stacked with anything or use as a standalone preworkout. Plus I wouldnt mind trying out your ECDY and Heart Health. One of your reps helped get me into the idea of trying ECDY. Heart Health seems logical considering the hell I put my heart through especially running cycles. So it is on my long list of things to try out.
How nice are the iForce shirts? Been really enjoying Hemavol and Protean so far (I will get around to a review sometime I promise ;) ) and would grab a t-shirt if they are quality. Tons of companies have the crappiest shirt quality ever :( One of the only companies shirts that I currently rock is the Omega Sports one bc it is extremely nice, but it would be nice to have one from iForce if it is of the same quality as their product line ;)
I wouldn't mind rocking an iForce T. Pretty big fan of the company and don't care who knows it. The products I've used by them flat work and I'm interested in trying some more of the line (HEMAVOL :))

Please PM me your addresses + shirt size :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hook me up fellas!! I just ordered my second round of Intimidate and ZMA.

I want to represent at the gym.
^^^ What about this guy???

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hmmmm and i actually bought 2 shirts to show my support, now theyre free......:damnit1:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Congrats guys! Rock that ish

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please PM me your addresses + shirt size :)
Thanks! Definitely will rock it at my gym :D

Now I feel really obliged to write a review of my iForce experiences soon :eek:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Definitely will rock it at my gym :D

Now I feel really obliged to write a review of my iForce experiences soon :eek:
I want a review of your first day rockin the iforce T! Video review or gtfo

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want a review of your first day rockin the iforce T! Video review or gtfo
I plan to review the quality of the fibers in the shirt :eek:

BUT a video review may be hard! I am not a tech guy at all and my phone, as well as my lifting partners, doesn't even have a camera :p

And I am really shy :eek:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BUT a video review may be hard! I am not a tech guy at all and my phone, as well as my lifting partners, doesn't even have a camera :p

I'll let ya slide on the video for review of fibers lol

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Iforce has awesome products. I just got done with my Max v2 and hemoval stack which was amazing. I can't wait to order a tub of vanilla mint protean!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lmao.. fiber review ! :p

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

OP PM me your address.
I use iforce maximize intense before I workout because the formula is optimal for nitric oxide/muscle fullness/vascularity/energy/endurance which is the only pre workout that ive seen with a formula that has everything that I would want.....and of course I use hemavol with it....I dont even have to describe that dere supplement, everyone knows how potent it is!! I haven't used other iForce supps yet, but will for sure in the future knowing you guys have optimal formula's specific to how ever you market the product, whether its a test boosting agent or pre workout powder....you guys market the truth!.....which is RARE in the supp industry! Me want shirt!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I use iforce maximize intense before I workout because the formula is optimal for nitric oxide/muscle fullness/vascularity/energy/endurance which is the only pre workout that ive seen with a formula that has everything that I would want.....and of course I use hemavol with it....I dont even have to describe that dere supplement, everyone knows how potent it is!! I haven't used other iForce supps yet, but will for sure in the future knowing you guys have optimal formula's specific to how ever you market the product, whether its a test boosting agent or pre workout powder....you guys market the truth!.....which is RARE in the supp industry! Me want shirt!
Ima have to agree with you

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

thats right, drool bishes!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

thats right, drool bishes!
Wow that shirt looks awesome, ive always been told I look good in blue haha, I want that shirt!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
mpd556 35 and Older 3
Anabolics 13
Bulking 2
Anabolics 4