Old Guy wants iForce t-shirt

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Shirts already been sent out

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Shirts already been sent out
    I only counted 7.

I figured these shirts didn't live up to label claims, anyway. There are no reviews on this shirt, nor are the ingredients listed.

https://shop.iforcenutrition.com/sho...list.asp?id=80

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop
    Shirts already been sent out
    I'll be waiting
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. Dang I was gonna go buy a Large one on the site but it says out of stock :-( Now I'm kinda sad....

5. I don't understand why the americans always get the free stuff.A rep on bodybuilding.com was gonna give me a t-shirt and found out I'm from Ireland.He claimed I have no longer won and gave it to some American guy. I'm ranting like a baby here but my point still stands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    I don't understand why the americans always get the free stuff.A rep on bodybuilding.com was gonna give me a t-shirt and found out I'm from Ireland.He claimed I have no longer won and gave it to some American guy. I'm ranting like a baby here but my point still stands.
    Shipping
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    I don't understand why the americans always get the free stuff.A rep on bodybuilding.com was gonna give me a t-shirt and found out I'm from Ireland.He claimed I have no longer won and gave it to some American guy. I'm ranting like a baby here but my point still stands.
    This is AM.

We don't care what happens in that dark, useless place
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    AnabolicMinds Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    If you front the shipping cost, most companies wont have any problem sending it for free. Shipping is just to expensive.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    Just pick a company who has a good relationship with their UK distributor. We have stuff sent from ours and I have received products from two other companies on here (USP and AX) from their distributor.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I only counted 7.

I figured these shirts didn't live up to label claims, anyway. There are no reviews on this shirt, nor are the ingredients listed.

https://shop.iforcenutrition.com/sho...list.asp?id=80

We also demand to know the cotton/poly blend!!!! I refuse to buy/wear any Prop blend Shirt!!!
    •   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    We also demand to know the cotton/poly blend!!!! I refuse to buy/wear any Prop blend Shirt!!!
    This is true, as well. Is cotton at least listed as the first ingredient?

If selected, I would apply this shirt immediately after showering, to increase absorption.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

12. Because I used to be a rep!!!

RECOVERBRO

13. I picked up an iForce tee the other day from a guy selling them outside my gym....got home, realized it read: iFource
    ....freakin unlicensed vendors..

14. I still havent gotten my shirt I won a LONG time ago.
    RecoverBro ELITE

15. Very nice, Ive got a lot of black and White t's...but no blue shirts......nicely played iForce...nicely played

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I still havent gotten my shirt I won a LONG time ago.
    I sincerely apologize for that.

Please PM me your address + size, and I will make sure it leaves tomorrow, and provide you with tracking information.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

17. Can I log one of dem shirts? A detailed review is something I can do!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Can I log one of dem shirts? A detailed review is something I can do!
    LOL got ur PM will get u hooked up ASAP
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

19. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    LOL got ur PM will get u hooked up ASAP
    Yay! Those shirts are awesome...I must wear one!! Anytime I can up my "stud" status I feel it enhances my testosterone by 67 percent.

Thanks!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Yay! Those shirts are awesome...I must wear one!! Anytime I can up my "stud" status I feel it enhances my testosterone by 67 percent.

Thanks!
    Link to study? I'll have I buy a shirt now :P I rep me some hemavol all damn day!
    Always willing to learn :D
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Link to study? I'll have I buy a shirt now :P I rep me some hemavol all damn day!
    I think it was a double-blind university study. I don't remember where it's located.

I've tested TONS of t-shirts (I'm like the PA of clothing). I have yet to test an iForce shirt, though.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I think it was a muscletech "random university" study, lemme go fetch it for ya!

lol!!!!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I think it was a double-blind university study. I don't remember where it's located.

I've tested TONS of t-shirts (I'm like the PA of clothing). I have yet to test an iForce shirt, though.
    Bro, just have a pct protocol ready and you won't have to worry so much.

hahhahah!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Bro, just have a pct protocol ready and you won't have to worry so much.

hahhahah!
    Vaughn told me these shirts were non-suppressive. I heard they were the strongest on the market without requiring a sweatshirt PCT (and not an OCT sweatshirt, either; I'm talking pharm-grade wool).
    AnabolicMinds Rep

25. I want one so bad but the site is sold out lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Vaughn told me these shirts were non-suppressive. I heard they were the strongest on the market without requiring a sweatshirt PCT (and not an OCT sweatshirt, either; I'm talking pharm-grade wool).
    Well idk man, ive also heard that a sweatshirt PCT would be optimal to keep tha gains, i'd recommend a Rain coat to stop the cortisol bro
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

27. T-shirt idea
    Front- "Worlds First"
    Back- "Anabolic T"
    I can't see people's faces at the gym now

"....wait what?"

28. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    T-shirt idea
    Front- "Worlds First"
    Back- "Anabolic T"

"....wait what?"
    I ain't goin' to jail bro lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

29. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

HAHAHA

30. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Well idk man, ive also heard that a sweatshirt PCT would be optimal to keep tha gains, i'd recommend a Rain coat to stop the cortisol bro
    T-shirt idea
    Front- "Worlds First"
    Back- "Anabolic T"

"....wait what?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    HAHAHA
    Yalls avis were close enough to confuse me into thinking yall were talking to yourself haha.

Similar Forum Threads

1. A must have t-shirt.
    By n87 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 02:43 PM
  2. You NEED this shirt!
    By methusaleh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 07:32 PM
  3. New T-Shirt
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5