Old Guy wants iForce t-shirt

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Makes u all kinds of swole and erect
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I heard iForce shirts are 100x more potent than regular t-shirts.

I will log one.
    Agreed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

3. I will definitely snap a picture of the shirt when I get it. Can't wait to see the logs of this

4. I'm gonna say it straight it.Reversitol v2 has me feeling like I got kicked in the nuts in a good way.Its like when you cum after not having sex for weeks.Feelsgoodman.jpg
    •   

5. Got my shirt and an awesome supply of samples.

Thanks Vaugh, iForce Phucking Rules!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I heard iForce shirts are 100x more potent than regular t-shirts.

I will log one.
    I heard they are stimulant free aswell.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

7. blue is the best...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    I heard they are stimulant free aswell.
    You still want to avoid use near bed time. Users report a increase in beast mode after use.

9. Shirts already been sent out

10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop
    Shirts already been sent out
    I'll be waiting
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

11. Dang I was gonna go buy a Large one on the site but it says out of stock :-( Now I'm kinda sad....

12. I don't understand why the americans always get the free stuff.A rep on bodybuilding.com was gonna give me a t-shirt and found out I'm from Ireland.He claimed I have no longer won and gave it to some American guy. I'm ranting like a baby here but my point still stands.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    I don't understand why the americans always get the free stuff.A rep on bodybuilding.com was gonna give me a t-shirt and found out I'm from Ireland.He claimed I have no longer won and gave it to some American guy. I'm ranting like a baby here but my point still stands.
    Shipping
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    I don't understand why the americans always get the free stuff.A rep on bodybuilding.com was gonna give me a t-shirt and found out I'm from Ireland.He claimed I have no longer won and gave it to some American guy. I'm ranting like a baby here but my point still stands.
    This is AM.

We don't care what happens in that dark, useless place

15. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    If you front the shipping cost, most companies wont have any problem sending it for free. Shipping is just to expensive.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    Just pick a company who has a good relationship with their UK distributor. We have stuff sent from ours and I have received products from two other companies on here (USP and AX) from their distributor.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I only counted 7.

I figured these shirts didn't live up to label claims, anyway. There are no reviews on this shirt, nor are the ingredients listed.

https://shop.iforcenutrition.com/sho...list.asp?****80

We also demand to know the cotton/poly blend!!!! I refuse to buy/wear any Prop blend Shirt!!!
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    We also demand to know the cotton/poly blend!!!! I refuse to buy/wear any Prop blend Shirt!!!
    This is true, as well. Is cotton at least listed as the first ingredient?

If selected, I would apply this shirt immediately after showering, to increase absorption.

19. Because I used to be a rep!!!

RECOVERBRO

20. I picked up an iForce tee the other day from a guy selling them outside my gym....got home, realized it read: iFource
    ....freakin unlicensed vendors..

21. I still havent gotten my shirt I won a LONG time ago.
    RecoverBro ELITE

22. Very nice, Ive got a lot of black and White t's...but no blue shirts......nicely played iForce...nicely played
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A must have t-shirt.
    By n87 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 01:43 PM
  2. You NEED this shirt!
    By methusaleh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 06:32 PM
  3. New T-Shirt
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplements