Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just as the title says, Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a Representative that will patrol the Anabolic Minds forum.

Please post in here the following:

Nimbus products you've used:
Why you want to rep for Nimbus:
What value can you bring to the table:

I will be keeping a close eye on this to answer any questions one may have.

Please, No PMs.

Thanks in advance to all that apply!

:party:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck Tim!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
In for the fun of this. Wish I could apply but I haven't tried anything by Nimbus yet. Someone is going to get lucky!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck finding a rep, Tim!

This is a great opportunity for someone. I'm still enjoying my BodyGuard :yup:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Poseidon is awesome too

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck to you Tim.
Thanks!

In for the fun of this. Wish I could apply but I haven't tried anything by Nimbus yet. Someone is going to get lucky!
What are you waiting for....go grab some Georgia Peach Poseidon & Poseidon Night Time!

Good luck finding a rep, Tim!

This is a great opportunity for someone. I'm still enjoying my BodyGuard :yup:
Appreciate it. I'm glad your still enjoying your BodyGuard!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Poseidon is awesome too
Definitely! It was our best selling product until Poseidon Night Time came along. We're having to increase production just to keep Night Time on the shelves. People are absolutely loving the effects....and the flavors. Georgia Peach & Island Kiwi are the best sellers.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Poseidon and protein ftw! Good luck buddy, there are some good guys on here. Feel free to PM some of us to get a second opinion ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Definitely! It was our best selling product until Poseidon Night Time came along. We're having to increase production just to keep Night Time on the shelves. People are absolutely loving the effects....and the flavors. Georgia Peach & Island Kiwi are the best sellers.
I bet, it was perfect for summer training camps I run and made my skin clear too

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I haven't tried any Nimbus product :(...wish I could apply...good luck Tim!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a great opportunity!!!!! somebody better jump on this. it sure would be nice to rep for somebody who had protein lol

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Still gotta try this stuff, best of luck to you.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Good to see Nimbus back on AM

Nimbus products you've used: Blast, Poseidon, Nighttime protein

Why you want to rep for Nimbus: I enjoy companies that don't rely on hype and marketing. Nimbus makes solid products and lets the results speak for themselves.

What value can you bring to the table: I've been on AM for many years (more of a lurker) and have seen some ups and downs and many supplement companies/sponsors come and go. I have been training for a decade and have done some logs on here as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see who is chosen. Great opportunity!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Better skin......hangover relief......so many benefits.

:woohoo:
I could use some of that now...

I liked georgia peach and kiwi island poseidon night time, I only used samples but at least the stuff is tasty

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could use some of that now...

I liked georgia peach and kiwi island poseidon night time, I only used samples but at least the stuff is tasty
I remember when it was only available unflavored.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Nimbus products you've used: Poseidon, blast

Why you want to rep for Nimbus:I like the fact that nimbus stays simple. There is no fluff with nimbus, and no products that are gimmics. Everything is plain and simple, and works effectively. Not to mention the fact that I've gone back to being fully natural with an emphasis on cardio and endurance (which nimbus is known for ;))

What value can you bring to the table: I've got prior forum rep experience, a bodybuilding & powerlifting background, and I've got prior experience with your products. I also am surrounded by nutrition shops and some of the largest bodybuilding Ecom stores for the USA market.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck applicants!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Does Nimbus have any samples available? I've not used any of the products, can't legitimately apply to be a rep for this reason. Would love to try some of this companies products though!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established

Nimbus products you've used: Poseidon NT

Why you want to rep for Nimbus: because nimbus follows my philosophy, Keep it simple. i haven't tried most of the product, i could be a Poseidon NT rep, for now, then once i try the rest, i can talk/give advice on.

What value can you bring to the table: not much, just my time, and body is for nimbus, i'll do the job till i die, or you find someone better.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nimbus products you've used: Poseidon, poseidon night time and bodyguard. I use all three daily. Staples for me

Why you want to rep for Nimbus: I love representing a company that I 100% believe in there products. I do rep for a company that is no longer a sponsor at Anabolicminds but this is still my favorite forum that I visit daily and love helping others here as much as I can.

What value can you bring to the table: I have a decent knowledge in supplements. Nutrition and workouts. I have been a long time member of online forums dating back to the old discount anabolics forums.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
In for the results :)

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Getting some nice applications in here......keep them coming!

Also, make sure that yall are letting Nutra Planet know that there is a "want" for Nimbus products in their store!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nimbus products you've used: Poseidon, poseidon night time and bodyguard. I use all three daily. Staples for me

Why you want to rep for Nimbus: I love representing a company that I 100% believe in there products. I do rep for a company that is no longer a sponsor at Anabolicminds but this is still my favorite forum that I visit daily and love helping others here as much as I can.

What value can you bring to the table: I have a decent knowledge in supplements. Nutrition and workouts. I have been a long time member of online forums dating back to the old discount anabolics forums.

^^^Good guy right here!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I support this application

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Solid app here

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Catchy title Tim.... :)

:thumbsup:

Good some good apps in here, wish all the applications well & hope Nimbus finds a top notch rep.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards

Nimbus products you've used:I'm presently taking Poseidon NT and am loving .

Why you want to rep for Nimbus:I'd love to experience the Nimbus complete line of products ..Nimbus is a great no-nonsense company with proven result orientated product.

What value can you bring to the table:I've been training since 1986 and have tried and used pretty much everything you could name. I might be new to post on AM but have been reading posts for years. I feel I could be an asset to the company because I'm constantly monitoring several forums and have a good grasp on the pulse of the industry. ---pretty please with Posiedon on top---:approve: