Try out Aminolytes NAOW - BCAA/EAA complex with beta-alanine + electrolytes

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Alright, its time to give away some of our new Aminolytes! This is going to be pretty simple, I'm giving 5 people a 10 day supply of aminolytes to log/review. Just fill out the application below and I'll choose the winners sometime next week.

Training Experience:

Why you should be picked:

Funny LOL picture:

Pretty simple right? Now lets get this thing started with some apps!

Continental US Only
18+ Only

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards

Training Experience: 13 Years Of Lifting Experience ... Started Off Training For Strength & Power But Ive Spent The Last 4 Years Bodybuilding

Why you should be picked: Because I LOVE The Benifits I Get From Taking An Amino Acid Supplement

Funny LOL picture:
179607_488563238612_511458612_6063107_5302984_n.jpg

giantjd

giantjd

Awards

Training Experience: Been hitting the weights, going on 15 solid years now. Primary focus is bodybuilding/recomp, right now in a bulking phase until May, then starting my cut.

Why you should be picked: I cannot imagine any workout and/or training regimen without Amino Acid supplementation. I find they help me with recovery and repair, however with the addition of electrolytes, this has me extremely curious on what I have been missing with my current supplementation. I am very excited and intrigued to give this a try, I think this would be a "refreshing" addition to my arsenal.

Funny LOL picture:
MD.jpg

Axillist

Axillist

Awards

Training Experience: Basketball 6 years, running my ass off in the military for 5 years, and weight training for 15 years.

Why you should be picked: I have a great deal of experience in life and especially the weightroom. I am really looking for a good recomp period which means upping my cardio and leaning out. With the extra sweat going into the workout I know electrolytes will be helpful! I am a huge advocate of BCAA's especially since my College Anatomy and Physiology classes. I am currently on a 30 day break from my Radiography program so I have plenty of time to log.

Funny LOL picture:
xmen.jpg

WPD111

WPD111

Awards

Training Experience: lifting since 1986 .took 5 yrs off and recently back in it to win it. I'm presently on the LG plan and in middle of recomp.

Why you should be picked:Being back in the game after 5 yrs off, i'm overwhelmed by how many advanced supplements that are out there. I want to try them all after all the garbage I've taken over the years...

Funny LOL picture:
Bubble_Gum_Camel_Balls.jpg

Attachments

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards

Training Experience: lifting since 1986 .took 5 yrs off and recently back in it to win it. I'm presently on the LG plan and in middle of recomp.

Why you should be picked:Being back in the game after 5 yrs off, i'm overwhelmed by how many advanced supplements that are out there. I want to try them all after all the garbage I've taken over the years...

Funny LOL picture:View attachment 55205
Ok, I need info on these lol

They're a legit product??

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Not sure but I'm slightly concerned that you want some....lol

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

Training Experience:
Training on and off for a few years. My training is structured around keeping my endocrine system / adrenal health optimal for short/long term goals just to let ya know I know "a little" on what im doing. lol

Check out my Glycobol log! Im not your average joe logging, my logs are filled with informative training/nutrition info, tips of the day, and im too friggin' poor to afford an amino acid blend. Which I would use during my workout!

Funny LOL picture:
bravery.jpg

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
Not sure but I'm slightly concerned that you want some....lol
I don't see any way you can go wrong with a bubble gum called Camel Balls lol

Lets get some more apps in!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Get'em in guy awesome product ;-) I'm loving it.

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
TTT

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright, its time to give away some of our new Aminolytes! This is going to be pretty simple, I'm giving 5 people a 10 day supply of aminolytes to log/review. Just fill out the application below and I'll choose the winners sometime next week.

Training Experience:

Funny LOL picture:

Pretty simple right? Now lets get this thing started with some apps!

Continental US Only
18+ Only
Corvallis, Or
Lifting all through highschool and 4 years of Army... Powerlifter and cagefighter.
Why I should be picked: well Beast sports is one of the only companies I have NEVER tried and I have heard NOTHING but great things bout them. I hear all the time that Creature is the best creatine ever... Wish I had a debit card lol

Attachments

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss getting an app in for this? By Friday did you happen to mean Saturday?

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Training Experience: 13 Years Of Lifting Experience ... Started Off Training For Strength & Power But Ive Spent The Last 4 Years Bodybuilding

Why you should be picked: Because I LOVE The Benifits I Get From Taking An Amino Acid Supplement

Funny LOL picture: View attachment 55124

Training Experience: Basketball 6 years, running my ass off in the military for 5 years, and weight training for 15 years.

Why you should be picked: I have a great deal of experience in life and especially the weightroom. I am really looking for a good recomp period which means upping my cardio and leaning out. With the extra sweat going into the workout I know electrolytes will be helpful! I am a huge advocate of BCAA's especially since my College Anatomy and Physiology classes. I am currently on a 30 day break from my Radiography program so I have plenty of time to log.

Funny LOL picture:View attachment 55183

Funny LOL picture:View attachment 55205

Training Experience:
Training on and off for a few years. My training is structured around keeping my endocrine system / adrenal health optimal for short/long term goals just to let ya know I know "a little" on what im doing. lol

Check out my Glycobol log! Im not your average joe logging, my logs are filled with informative training/nutrition info, tips of the day, and im too friggin' poor to afford an amino acid blend. Which I would use during my workout!

Funny LOL picture:View attachment 55244

And Saturday?
How did I miss getting an app in for this? By Friday did you happen to mean Saturday?

yoooooooooooooooooooooo

Winners :cool:

Send me your shipping info and I'll hook it up, sorry for the delay in getting these announced!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Pretty solid product here guys :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Thanks for picking me! Can't wait to try this out! Will we get tracking numbers? :)

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards
AWSOME Cant WAIT !

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
So.....any word? Its been like a month...lol

Ok, ok...2 weeks....

But still! Me want those amino's!

sanderson

Awards
36 years old

Enola, PA

6 years in the USAF and weight training ever since I was about 16. Currently doing earlier pre calorie cardio and Olympic lifting in the evenings.

Being I'm my late 30's, I realize what diet and supplements can do to help in the performance and recover periods of your workout. Having a demanding career in law enforcement with a family, I need and want any advantage I can get.

An Amish midget, sorry little person.

Attachments

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
36 years old

Enola, PA

6 years in the USAF and weight training ever since I was about 16. Currently doing earlier pre calorie cardio and Olympic lifting in the evenings.

Being I'm my late 30's, I realize what diet and supplements can do to help in the performance and recover periods of your workout. Having a demanding career in law enforcement with a family, I need and want any advantage I can get.

An Amish midget, sorry little person.
Contest is closed my man!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
And man, did beast cancel these orders or cancel this product out?!!?