djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Massive amount of knowledge and posting. I do tone of videos etc.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First you must contact all the head reps and let them know you are interested. Then they will pool their votes together and tell you who they want you to rep.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Help members, have a good knowledge of supplements and training. Most companies contact people to be reps, sometimes companies have open applications.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not iForce...
I wasn't implying any company but thanks for going there. What I said was true. I fully agree with Dj and was not slandering any board sponsors or company nor would I ever as I have respect for the forum and it's paying sponsors.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't implying any company but thanks for going there. What I said was true. I fully agree with Dj and was not slandering any board sponsors or company nor would I ever as I have respect for the forum and it's paying sponsors.
Ease up staked. You know I like Reversitol.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Just ask Need2buildMuscle. They collect reps.
LOL! That they do. This board isnt as bad as it was about a year or so ago. Every thread was swarmed with them for a while.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL! That they do. This board isnt as bad as it was about a year or so ago. Every thread was swarmed with them for a while.
That's bc they're not allowed to rep here anymore

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you PM a rep, sometimes they can tell you if they have an opening or not then go from there

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I like some of their reps....good guys

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I liked the reps from N2BM that I talked to, but there was a ton of them. lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's this, boys? A trip down memory lane? ;)

To answer the OP's question and echo some of what others have already stated: my best advice would be just to be a positive presence on the boards. I was approached because I spent a good amount of time on here and tried to help people as much as I could, while learning at the same time. Learn what you can, help where you can, and be a positive pillar on the forum and things tend to fall into place after that.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How the hell did I miss that!? Did Nathan's fatass finally go broke?
Now thats not very nice.. :p

My understanding is, AM owners also ave another board and on that board there was a incident between Nathan and the owner and as a result the sponsorship got pulled from both boards.

Or at least that is what I hear.. Not sure how accurate it is

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know how to try to become a rep, interesting stuff in here though.

me, I just be me.
I like to think it's cause im a really nice guy and friendly to everyone.

*note the sarcasm....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing that I have noticed is alot of reps jump from company to company, I wonder what that is all about??

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know how to try to become a rep, interesting stuff in here though.

me, I just be me.
I like to think it's cause im a really nice guy and friendly to everyone.
Yeah I never really tried to be become a rep. About 6 months after joining AM I started getting PM's from companies asking me if I wanted to rep for them. So just be yourself and if you're time comes great if not apply for sponsored logs lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
One thing that I have noticed is alot of reps jump from company to company, I wonder what that is all about??
i was thinking the same thing....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i've been with 3 companies.

started as a small fry with pp, and while on an assignment from jim b, I crossed paths with nate with need to build muscle, and he offered me a nice deal, more than what pp was offering (if only I had known about the androseries... ha ha ha)
so, despite eric's warning about him, I joined his team.

I later quit his team d/t a whole shiit load of crazy events, as well as what I heard behind the scenes.

then after talks with cel, I asked them if they wanted me to rep for them, and they said yes.... so here I am, sns/cel.

not sure if it's like this with all the other guys i've seen bouncing around, but who knows.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Certain companies offer the individual better opportunities or they have a line of products that fits the person's needs better.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It just seems like one day they're saying this companies the best, they have the best quality products, the owner is a stand up guy..And then 6 months later they're repping for another company saying, this companies the best, they have the best quality products..ect..ect..ect..

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It just seems like one day they're saying this companies the best, they have the best quality products, the owner is a stand up guy..And then 6 months later they're repping for another company saying, this companies the best, they have the best quality products..ect..ect..ect..
That's a sign of a crappy rep who just wants to get paid.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
every company is the best!

I tell you what brand I prefer, the one that you get the most bang for your buck.

like 5lbs of dymatize iso-100 for 50 bucks. 100% hydrolyzed whey isolate.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like Primaforce/Scivation. I'm not sure if they have reps on forums though or they participate in stuff like this.
They used to be a long time ago.. Mike (the owner) still post here from time to time.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
This is agood thread for people to understand the other side of things. Its not just knowing the write up on your products but really analyzing the logs, studies, business end of it. My suggestion is to try out a number of companies products, not just one but a few on their line up. Try making your way for the ones you put faith in. Obviously you'd want to promote something you find to be quality as your signing off on a given statement.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
There are numerous reasons for this, personally I stepped down from a company for personal issues and deciding I am better qualified somewhere else.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does an individual become a rep for a supplement company?
If you can explain to IronMagLabs what 3-ethylenedioxy-stem-5(10),9(11)-dien-17-one, estradiene dione-3-keta, or what a Mifepristone intermediate; antiprogestational antiglucocorticoid antagonist steroidal spirooxazole is... I'm sure they'd hire you in a heartbeat!

trollface.jpg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can explain to IronMagLabs what 3-ethylenedioxy-stem-5(10),9(11)-dien-17-one, estradiene dione-3-keta, or what a Mifepristone intermediate; antiprogestational antiglucocorticoid antagonist steroidal spirooxazole is... I'm sure they'd hire you in a heartbeat!

trollface.jpg
ah ha ha ha ha ha! :lmao:

"no one knows what it is, but it's provacative, it gets people GOING! YEA!"

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really good convo on here! anyways, if i dont like a product, ill tell you. no matter if the product is made by the company i rep for or another company i love. i just dont like how alot of reps only pimp there own products.

as far as going from co to co, life happens. owners change, reps change, you find out how people really are and decide this company isnt for you but you know you can help out another company and find one you like and approach them (or start posting in there section like crazy! haha)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really good convo on here! anyways, if i dont like a product, ill tell you. no matter if the product is made by the company i rep for or another company i love. i just dont like how alot of reps only pimp there own products.

as far as going from co to co, life happens. owners change, reps change, you find out how people really are and decide this company isnt for you but you know you can help out another company and find one you like and approach them (or start posting in there section like crazy! haha)
We need more reps like this. Pretty much all the reps that have replied to my comment are stand up guys R1balla, stackedcop, jbryand....It's the crap ones that make the rest of you look bad.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We need more reps like this. Pretty much all the reps that have replied to my comment are stand up guys R1balla, stackedcop, jbryand....It's the crap ones that make the rest of you look bad.
thanks man. and yeah. those guys are awesome. im just here to help and if i find a place that i can promote my products, I will. i just hate how most try to tell newbs to take all there stuff when in reality, they just need a good diet and proper training. supplements are only 5% of results IMO

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thread. Enthusiasm goes a long way and that applies to product knowledge and wanting to help people. Being genuine should always be the base imo.