The Booster Stack: SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy - AnabolicMinds.com

The Booster Stack: SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The Booster Stack: SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy


    Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins - Boost sexual function, improve sleep and recovery.


    Are you currently on stimulants, or have you just completed a stimulant cycle, and have to deal with compromised libido and sexual function, fatigue, and sleep architecture? Are you currently in post-cycle therapy and would like to boost your sex drive and improve post-exercise recovery? If your answer to any of these is positive, you would do yourself a favor by considering the addition of Bulk 1-carboxy (from Mucuna Pruriens) and SuperSaponins to your current protocol.


    SuperSaponins is a unique blend of our hormonal-adaptogenic compound with our specifically extracted tribulosin (a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terrestris plant) to deliver results reported to include multiple parameters of improved sexual function, noticeable increases in strength and endurance, reduction in perception of fatigue and stress, stimulation of natural production of testosterone, as well as enhancement of endocrine and immune-system integrity.


    Now to Bulk 1-carboxy. A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L. (also known as Mucuna Pruriens L.), Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis. Furthermore, dopamine acts as a prolactin inhibitor. Prolactin is a pituitary hormone secreted by the acidophilic pituitary lactotropes. As it turns out, prolactin is not only positively correlated with somatostatin (an agent that blunts growth-hormone production), but is also negatively correlated with testosterone (via inhibition of gonadotropins). To continue, high levels of prolactin have been associated with reduced gonadal function (hypogonadism) in men, may suppress lipolysis or stimulate lipogenesis, induce endothelial dysfunction, provoke insulin resistance, reduce libido, erectile strength and sexual function in men, as well as compromise anabolic function.
    Put differently, Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates increased secretion of testosterone and growth hormone by suppressing the expression of somatostatin and prolactin, leading overall to a boost in libido and sexual function, improved sleep patterns and recovery, as well as anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.


    So a stack of SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, promote prolactin and somatostatin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative-sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, stimulate endogenous testosterone production, support improved endocrine and metabolic function, as well and deliver anti-catabolic benefits.


    This stack is not only very affordable, can be used alone, or can be added to a stimulant-based stack, a PCT-type stack, or a simple natural stack to deliver dramatic results.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  2. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice write-up, Strat!

    Both products that I'm looking forward to trying.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Nice write-up, Strat!

    Both products that I'm looking forward to trying.
    Sounds good. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23617

    Reputation

    U should have a stack at nutraplanet tomsave a few bucks when buying them together
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    U should have a stack at nutraplanet tomsave a few bucks when buying them together
    Absolutely. We are working on offering a few stack options at NutraPlanet. Apart from this, do you have any other stack in mind? Just curious.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Absolutely. We are working on offering a few stack options at NutraPlanet. Apart from this, do you have any other stack in mind? Just curious.
    Nice news here!
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    very, very, very happy to see bulk 1 carboxy back!!!!
  9. Advanced Member
    nokkT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    5851

    Reputation

    Awesome... something I've been meaning to definitely try!
  10. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23617

    Reputation

    When do u think the stack will be on sale? Ill definitely pick it up

    not sure of any other stacks but i know you all have had some sweet deals on the bulk powders in the past, bringing their price down. maybe you could do that again. or go all out and put the regular powerfull, cissus, etc on sale again too

    speaking of, i read u all used to have the actual powerfull formula in bulk form o.0 why was i never around for this!!!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    74444

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins - Boost sexual function, improve sleep and recovery.


    Are you currently on stimulants, or have you just completed a stimulant cycle, and have to deal with compromised libido and sexual function, fatigue, and sleep architecture? Are you currently in post-cycle therapy and would like to boost your sex drive and improve post-exercise recovery? If your answer to any of these is positive, you would do yourself a favor by considering the addition of Bulk 1-carboxy (from Mucuna Pruriens) and SuperSaponins to your current protocol.



    SuperSaponins is a unique blend of our hormonal-adaptogenic compound with our specifically extracted tribulosin (a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terrestris plant) to deliver results reported to include multiple parameters of improved sexual function, noticeable increases in strength and endurance, reduction in perception of fatigue and stress, stimulation of natural production of testosterone, as well as enhancement of endocrine and immune-system integrity.


    Now to Bulk 1-carboxy. A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L. (also known as Mucuna Pruriens L.), Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis. Furthermore, dopamine acts as a prolactin inhibitor. Prolactin is a pituitary hormone secreted by the acidophilic pituitary lactotropes. As it turns out, prolactin is not only positively correlated with somatostatin (an agent that blunts growth-hormone production), but is also negatively correlated with testosterone (via inhibition of gonadotropins). To continue, high levels of prolactin have been associated with reduced gonadal function (hypogonadism) in men, may suppress lipolysis or stimulate lipogenesis, induce endothelial dysfunction, provoke insulin resistance, reduce libido, erectile strength and sexual function in men, as well as compromise anabolic function.
    Put differently, Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates increased secretion of testosterone and growth hormone by suppressing the expression of somatostatin and prolactin, leading overall to a boost in libido and sexual function, improved sleep patterns and recovery, as well as anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.


    So a stack of SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, promote prolactin and somatostatin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative-sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, stimulate endogenous testosterone production, support improved endocrine and metabolic function, as well and deliver anti-catabolic benefits.


    This stack is not only very affordable, can be used alone, or can be added to a stimulant-based stack, a PCT-type stack, or a simple natural stack to deliver dramatic results.
    I highlighted in red what I am concerned with.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  12. New Member
    polishcyborg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    2129

    Reputation

    sounds great thanks!!
  13. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Nice news here!
    I think so, too. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very, very, very happy to see bulk 1 carboxy back!!!!
    Very glad to read that. Thank you for the support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  15. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    When do u think the stack will be on sale? Ill definitely pick it up

    not sure of any other stacks but i know you all have had some sweet deals on the bulk powders in the past, bringing their price down. maybe you could do that again. or go all out and put the regular powerfull, cissus, etc on sale again too

    speaking of, i read u all used to have the actual powerfull formula in bulk form o.0 why was i never around for this!!!
    Sorry I cannot give a specific date for the stack sales going live. We are coordinating this with NutraPlanet and will announce them ASAP. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg View Post
    sounds great thanks!!
    Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Very glad to read that. Thank you for the support!
    i can remember a time that the majority of members of this forum were all using 1bulk carboxy!!!!
  18. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can remember a time that the majority of members of this forum were all using 1bulk carboxy!!!!
    Indeed. Before it went out of stock a few years ago.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Indeed. Before it went out of stock a few years ago.
    i would bet that it was at or close to being the top selling bulk item.....
  20. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would bet that it was at or close to being the top selling bulk item.....
    Would be great, if it would attain that status this time around.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Would be great, if it would attain that status this time around.
    i would be surprised if it doesn't....even moreso if you guys get nutra to run a sale-hint/hint!!!
  22. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,036
    Rep Power
    1475685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I used to run both of those!! So glad to see them back!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  23. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would be surprised if it doesn't....even moreso if you guys get nutra to run a sale-hint/hint!!!
    I hear you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I used to run both of those!! So glad to see them back!
    Glad to know. Great stack, for sure. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  25. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bumping this for those that have not had the opportunity to consider the stack. Get a boost!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  26. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    bump....
  27. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bump....
    Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thank you!
    welcome.
  29. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Where is Maxximal?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  30. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Where is Maxximal?
    i talked to him the other day on another board....
  31. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i talked to him the other day on another board....
    Got it. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  32. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Got it. Thank you!
    no problem...next time i talk with him i'll let him know you were asking about him...
  33. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Where is Maxximal?
    I'm here my friends
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  34. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I'm here my friends
    Awesome. Just wanted to know if you got around to trying this stack.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  35. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome. Just wanted to know if you got around to trying this stack.
    Oh yeah actually i do cardio this morning and down 1g of each one on empty stomach is like a the mother of Adaptogens wow mind ultra clear, super focused and stamina 120%

    This is a Solid combo and a must for any serious person, Athlete or BB.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  36. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal

    Oh yeah actually i do cardio this morning and down 1g of each one on empty stomach is like a the mother of Adaptogens wow mind ultra clear, super focused and stamina 120%

    This is a Solid combo and a must for any serious person, Athlete or BB.
    Hmmm. I could use the increase in stamina. You cap these, or just shoot them? (or dare say parachute?)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I capped them
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  38. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I capped them
    best by far, imo.....
  39. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867258

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Oh yeah actually i do cardio this morning and down 1g of each one on empty stomach is like a the mother of Adaptogens wow mind ultra clear, super focused and stamina 120%

    This is a Solid combo and a must for any serious person, Athlete or BB.
    I need to get on this NOW.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  40. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Oh yeah actually i do cardio this morning and down 1g of each one on empty stomach is like a the mother of Adaptogens wow mind ultra clear, super focused and stamina 120%

    This is a Solid combo and a must for any serious person, Athlete or BB.
    Wow! Great feedback. Thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I need to get on this NOW.
    Indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Ultimate Powder Stack: DAA/SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy
    By strategicmove in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 04:37 PM
  2. The Ultimate Powder Stack: DAA/SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy
    By strategicmove in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 04:28 PM
  3. USPowders Supersaponins + 1-Carboxy
    By BigKrabbe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in