The Booster Stack: SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins - Boost sexual function, improve sleep and recovery.

Are you currently on stimulants, or have you just completed a stimulant cycle, and have to deal with compromised libido and sexual function, fatigue, and sleep architecture? Are you currently in post-cycle therapy and would like to boost your sex drive and improve post-exercise recovery? If your answer to any of these is positive, you would do yourself a favor by considering the addition of Bulk 1-carboxy (from Mucuna Pruriens) and SuperSaponins to your current protocol.

SuperSaponins is a unique blend of our hormonal-adaptogenic compound with our specifically extracted tribulosin (a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terrestris plant) to deliver results reported to include multiple parameters of improved sexual function, noticeable increases in strength and endurance, reduction in perception of fatigue and stress, stimulation of natural production of testosterone, as well as enhancement of endocrine and immune-system integrity.

Now to Bulk 1-carboxy. A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L. (also known as Mucuna Pruriens L.), Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis. Furthermore, dopamine acts as a prolactin inhibitor. Prolactin is a pituitary hormone secreted by the acidophilic pituitary lactotropes. As it turns out, prolactin is not only positively correlated with somatostatin (an agent that blunts growth-hormone production), but is also negatively correlated with testosterone (via inhibition of gonadotropins). To continue, high levels of prolactin have been associated with reduced gonadal function (hypogonadism) in men, may suppress lipolysis or stimulate lipogenesis, induce endothelial dysfunction, provoke insulin resistance, reduce libido, erectile strength and sexual function in men, as well as compromise anabolic function.
Put differently, Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates increased secretion of testosterone and growth hormone by suppressing the expression of somatostatin and prolactin, leading overall to a boost in libido and sexual function, improved sleep patterns and recovery, as well as anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.

So a stack of SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, promote prolactin and somatostatin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative-sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, stimulate endogenous testosterone production, support improved endocrine and metabolic function, as well and deliver anti-catabolic benefits.

This stack is not only very affordable, can be used alone, or can be added to a stimulant-based stack, a PCT-type stack, or a simple natural stack to deliver dramatic results.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice write-up, Strat!

Both products that I'm looking forward to trying.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
U should have a stack at nutraplanet tomsave a few bucks when buying them together

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
U should have a stack at nutraplanet tomsave a few bucks when buying them together
Absolutely. We are working on offering a few stack options at NutraPlanet. Apart from this, do you have any other stack in mind? Just curious.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely. We are working on offering a few stack options at NutraPlanet. Apart from this, do you have any other stack in mind? Just curious.
Nice news here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very, very, very happy to see bulk 1 carboxy back!!!!

nokkT

Awards
Awesome... something I've been meaning to definitely try!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
When do u think the stack will be on sale? Ill definitely pick it up

not sure of any other stacks but i know you all have had some sweet deals on the bulk powders in the past, bringing their price down. maybe you could do that again. or go all out and put the regular powerfull, cissus, etc on sale again too

speaking of, i read u all used to have the actual powerfull formula in bulk form o.0 why was i never around for this!!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins - Boost sexual function, improve sleep and recovery.

Are you currently on stimulants, or have you just completed a stimulant cycle, and have to deal with compromised libido and sexual function, fatigue, and sleep architecture? Are you currently in post-cycle therapy and would like to boost your sex drive and improve post-exercise recovery? If your answer to any of these is positive, you would do yourself a favor by considering the addition of Bulk 1-carboxy (from Mucuna Pruriens) and SuperSaponins to your current protocol.

SuperSaponins is a unique blend of our hormonal-adaptogenic compound with our specifically extracted tribulosin (a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terrestris plant) to deliver results reported to include multiple parameters of improved sexual function, noticeable increases in strength and endurance, reduction in perception of fatigue and stress, stimulation of natural production of testosterone, as well as enhancement of endocrine and immune-system integrity.

Now to Bulk 1-carboxy. A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L. (also known as Mucuna Pruriens L.), Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis. Furthermore, dopamine acts as a prolactin inhibitor. Prolactin is a pituitary hormone secreted by the acidophilic pituitary lactotropes. As it turns out, prolactin is not only positively correlated with somatostatin (an agent that blunts growth-hormone production), but is also negatively correlated with testosterone (via inhibition of gonadotropins). To continue, high levels of prolactin have been associated with reduced gonadal function (hypogonadism) in men, may suppress lipolysis or stimulate lipogenesis, induce endothelial dysfunction, provoke insulin resistance, reduce libido, erectile strength and sexual function in men, as well as compromise anabolic function.
Put differently, Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates increased secretion of testosterone and growth hormone by suppressing the expression of somatostatin and prolactin, leading overall to a boost in libido and sexual function, improved sleep patterns and recovery, as well as anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.

So a stack of SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, promote prolactin and somatostatin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative-sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, stimulate endogenous testosterone production, support improved endocrine and metabolic function, as well and deliver anti-catabolic benefits.

This stack is not only very affordable, can be used alone, or can be added to a stimulant-based stack, a PCT-type stack, or a simple natural stack to deliver dramatic results.
I highlighted in red what I am concerned with.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When do u think the stack will be on sale? Ill definitely pick it up

not sure of any other stacks but i know you all have had some sweet deals on the bulk powders in the past, bringing their price down. maybe you could do that again. or go all out and put the regular powerfull, cissus, etc on sale again too

speaking of, i read u all used to have the actual powerfull formula in bulk form o.0 why was i never around for this!!!
Sorry I cannot give a specific date for the stack sales going live. We are coordinating this with NutraPlanet and will announce them ASAP. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very glad to read that. Thank you for the support!
i can remember a time that the majority of members of this forum were all using 1bulk carboxy!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can remember a time that the majority of members of this forum were all using 1bulk carboxy!!!!
Indeed. Before it went out of stock a few years ago.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would bet that it was at or close to being the top selling bulk item.....
Would be great, if it would attain that status this time around. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to run both of those!! So glad to see them back!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this for those that have not had the opportunity to consider the stack. Get a boost!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is Maxximal? :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Just wanted to know if you got around to trying this stack.
Oh yeah actually i do cardio this morning and down 1g of each one on empty stomach is like a the mother of Adaptogens wow mind ultra clear, super focused and stamina 120%

This is a Solid combo and a must for any serious person, Athlete or BB.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah actually i do cardio this morning and down 1g of each one on empty stomach is like a the mother of Adaptogens wow mind ultra clear, super focused and stamina 120%

Hmmm. I could use the increase in stamina. You cap these, or just shoot them? (or dare say parachute?)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I need to get on this NOW.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wow! Great feedback. Thank you very much.
I need to get on this NOW.
Indeed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you enjoyed The Boost yet? Stack Bulk 1-carboxy and SuperSaponins.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I recall something about no carbs withon 60min of taking 1-carboxy....

Can someone explain this to me please? I'm curious as to why and what happens, etc.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recall something about no carbs withon 60min of taking 1-carboxy....

Can someone explain this to me please? I'm curious as to why and what happens, etc.
1-carboxy promotes elevated endogenous production of dopamine, and consequently, growth hormone. Growth hormone production, however, is hindered by the presence of insulin. So, because the consumption of carbohydrates triggers a rise in insulin activity, and because insulin antagonizes growth hormone, carbohydrate intake around 1-carboxy use compromises the effectiveness of 1-carboxy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Yes. With DAA and SuperSaponins

Bulk cissus is a staple for me too

thisguyinny

thisguyinny

Awards
Would u recommend these products for a 19 year old to use?

thisguyinny

thisguyinny

Awards
Would you recommend the use of these supplements to a 19 yr old?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would u recommend these products for a 19 year old to use?
Except for Bulk 1-carboxy, the other supplements in this stack can be used by healthy individuals 18 years and above. I would recommend 21 years for Bulk 1-carboxy, as its impact on growth-hormone might influence growth plates in some individuals around 18.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established