USPowders PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forkolin on the Planet about to hit the Planet

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    There are scale options at NutraPlanet, I believe. If you choose to mix it with another powder, do it such that you get about 25-30mg PureCAMP-95 per dose. That way, you can take several doses per day, with little risk of gastrointestinal challenges.
    I would personally suspend it in olive oil. The ability to perfectly dose that high of an extract would be ideal. Get hot spots usually when mixing with another powder.
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Holy ****, a reunion! Like the Van Halen tour...
    Haha, but better!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I would personally suspend it in olive oil. The ability to perfectly dose that high of an extract would be ideal. Get hot spots usually when mixing with another powder.
    I agree and plan on it!

4. VERY interested in this, always a fan of forskolin. Any third party tests for the 95% purity? I've been duped on bulk forskolin far too many times to buy without seeing extract tests.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Or MCT-Oil. Great idea, by the way, a legitimate dosing alternative versus mixing with another powder.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    VERY interested in this, always a fan of forskolin. Any third party tests for the 95% purity? I've been duped on bulk forskolin far too many times to buy without seeing extract tests.
    I personally do not know if such a third-party test exists. Yet, any one that knows USPlabs/USPowders knows that we never (read never ever) short-change our customers in terms of raw-material purity or dosage amounts. Our legendary Forskolin product, Bolic (known to the veterans on this board and elsewhere) also contained a similar extract percentage and was famed for its effectiveness. For us, innovation, quality and effectiveness are a passion, and there is no way we would risk our hard-earned reputation (think Jack3d, OxyELITE Pro, PowerFULL, P-Slin, Anabolic Pump, Super Cissus, PRIME, ModernBCAA, Recreate, Pink Magic, Compound-20, Bulk 1-carboxy, and so on) by making a false claim on a product that may not even account for 3% of overall sales.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Stacked with Bulk 1-carboxy.
    I'm thinkin of stacking this for 8 weeks this summer during pct and beyond. Torem 4 weeks, purecamp, and carboxy 8 weeks
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I'm thinkin of stacking this for 8 weeks this summer during pct and beyond. Torem 4 weeks, purecamp, and carboxy 8 weeks
    I would add SuperSaponins to that stack, and you should be set.

9. would this be comparable to c-bolic?? because at the price id rather just pay 19.99 for a 30 day supply of the pills.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    would this be comparable to c-bolic?? because at the price id rather just pay 19.99 for a 30 day supply of the pills.
    What is C-Bolic?

11. Coochie bolic. It helps with gettin the ladies.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

12. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Coochie bolic. It helps with gettin the ladies.
    Sorry, I am not familiar with the compound.

13. you guys are retarded

c-bolic by better body sports just google it

14. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007
    you guys are retarded

Lol. Sorry bro. I couldn't resist

15. lol i thought you were serious

16. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    you guys are retarded

USPlabs years back has a product called Bolic pure authentic 95% Forslean

17. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    you guys are retarded

No one is retarded here. Please stay civil in this thread. Thank you!

18. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    USPlabs years back has a product called Bolic pure authentic 95% Forslean

That was the classic!

19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    That was the classic!
    Definitive

20. does this need to be capped or can we throw it in our juice or drinks?
    S.n.S team member

21. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    does this need to be capped or can we throw it in our juice or drinks?
    It does not need to be capped.

22. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    does this need to be capped or can we throw it in our juice or drinks?

I've tasted the powder before. If you add it to your juice or drinks it would definitely ruin the taste. I'd just take a teaspoon and chase it with diet cola or something.

23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

I've tasted the powder before. If you add it to your juice or drinks it would definitely ruin the taste. I'd just take a teaspoon and chase it with diet cola or something.
    I've tossed some powder on my tongue before, personally i just throw it in a little crystal light. And for those who have never tried forskolin slowly increase your dose as it can give you the ****s rather easy.

24. Does nobody "parachute" anymore? lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Does nobody "parachute" anymore? lol
    Where have you been?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

26. Counting down to PureCAMP-95 at NutraPlanet...

27. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Counting down to PureCAMP-95 at NutraPlanet...
    ETA and price point?

28. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    ETA and price point?
    This week. Maximum price would be around $19.99 for a 2gr pack. This should last for more than a month at, say, 60mg per day (higher than the amount used in clinical trials).

29. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This week. Maximum price would be around $19.99 for a 2gr pack. This should last for more than a month at, say, 60mg per day (higher than the amount used in clinical trials).
    Yes but keep in mind you would need to use it for 3 months at that dose.

Regardless, I love forskolin and am more than willing to put up the money for 3-4 month cycles. Is this licensed through Sabinsa?

30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes but keep in mind you would need to use it for 3 months at that dose.

Regardless, I love forskolin and am more than willing to put up the money for 3-4 month cycles. Is this licensed through Sabinsa?
    It is not Sabinsa-licensed. Yet, we can vouch for the quality. We have had the same supplier since about five years. Besides, we cross-check the quality of the raws via in-house HPLC tests.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 09:29 AM
  2. Where's The PLANET?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:51 PM
  3. Planet p****y
    By hugry4more in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:34 AM