Magic Matcha Giveaway - Ends April 9th! Get in here!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
magicmatcha.jpg

Contest is pretty simple. This is a giveaway, no logging, a review would be nice but not mandatory!

To win it's simple, tell me why you want to try this product, and if you have ever tried a Matcha tea before. The best entry(s) will be picked on April 9th.

All entries need to be in before the morning of April 9th, 2012.

It comes in two types:

Sweetened: AI Sports Nutrition Magic Matcha
Non-sweetened: AI Sports Nutrition Magic Matcha

-------------------------

Also

If you haven't gotten a AI Sports sample pack send me a PM as well with your information and I'll get some samples out to you! It's 6 samples of some of our top products! Multiple flavors of RecoverPro and Maniac included!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I drink green tea everyday, love AI and Bruce your a great guy.... Hahaha....I'm kidding nice promo bud.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to try it. Why? Let me list the reasons...

1. I'm a good bro.
2. I have great hair.
3. In case of zombie attacks, you'll need me at my best. Trust me on this one.
4. I once knew this girl from Turkey, and lemme tell ya....
5. I have 2 swords. You know, cause f yeah, man!
6. My living room is red, black, and gold and VERY asian inspired.
7. I give excellent hugs.
8. Magic Matcha has my name in it. See? Magic Matcha. It's there.
9. This entry is number 9 on the list.
10. Had secks. ^5.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

1. I'm a good bro.
2. I have great hair.
10. Had secks. ^5.
Winner

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I drink green tea everyday, love AI and Bruce your a great guy.... Hahaha....I'm kidding nice promo bud.
Flattery will get you no where!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll probably give this a purchase sometime in the near future, anyway. I typically only drink water, aside from my pre and intra-workout drinks. I got on the green tea kick a few years back, when Lipton started pushing it, hard (the citrus one was the best). I suppose my reasons for wanting to use this would be the subtle inclusion of more antioxidants into my daily nutrition, as well as the subtle fat-burning effects that can be found. Also, if it tastes as good as some are making it sound to be (I'd go with the sweetened version, as each has 6g carbs; just a matter of if sugar is in there or not), it would probably be a nice addition to my boring day of food and drink.

Also, this:

If I win, I will likely recreate this exact scene, except I'll say "Magic Matcha" instead of "green tea."

...I can't see this being bad publicity for you. :laugh:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'll probably give this a purchase sometime in the near future, anyway. I typically only drink water, aside from my pre and intra-workout drinks. I got on the green tea kick a few years back, when Lipton started pushing it, hard (the citrus one was the best). I suppose my reasons for wanting to use this would be the subtle inclusion of more antioxidants into my daily nutrition, as well as the subtle fat-burning effects that can be found. Also, if it tastes as good as some are making it sound to be (I'd go with the sweetened version, as each has 6g carbs; just a matter of if sugar is in there or not), it would probably be a nice addition to my boring day of food and drink.

Also, this:

If I win, I will likely recreate this exact scene, except I'll say "Magic Matcha" instead of "green tea."

...I can't see this being bad publicity for you. :laugh:
Make the video and I'll send you a canister of it :-D and keep the contest going. (Plus sorry man, you won the last give away. :-D )

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smeton's contest is cooler.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make the video and I'll send you a canister of it :-D and keep the contest going. (Plus sorry man, you won the last give away. :-D )
Haha, I know I did, so I didn't want to enter, but I love Hot Rod and that had to be shared...I may make the video just for you, Brucey. I obviously won't swear when I do it, either, though lol.

cool beans! err cool tea I mean.
I see what you did there ;)

Smeton's contest is cooler.
That's what I've heard, too...Lot of chatter around AM about it...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An undisclosed British gentleman asked me to ask you if this will be available in bags for him to brew fresh each morning in his stainless steel perculator as he hums the English National anthem while he bakes his biscotti....?

You're welcome Ben.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An undisclosed British gentleman asked me to ask you if this will be available in bags for him to brew fresh each morning in his stainless steel perculator as he hums the English National anthem while he bakes his biscotti....?

You're welcome Ben.
Ben only drinks Earl Grey

canucks4life7

Awards
I would love the opportunity to try out this product!

I'm a huge fan of tea due to it's calming effects and also health benefits. I have drunk plenty of green tea over the years but Matcha seems to be much better...

I have tried Matcha before at Booster Juice where they have Matcha shots or shakes. I have tried both their and have been pleased with it. It's a great natural way to boost your energy and overall feeling of well being.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You're welcome Ben.

Does this come in K-cups?????

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Count me in. I would replace my morning cup o' joe with Matcha Green tea for a while to see if I notice any benefit.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established

1. I'm a good bro.
2. I have great hair.
10. Had secks. ^5.
That'll be hard to beat.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Green tea, have 2-3 cups a day. Always trying different brands. Never tried this. AI supps are top Notch and well, This product must be. So Im ready to give it a go!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just tried a cup at teavana in my mall... Stuff lit me up jeez!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try this poduct, and will give a review for sure. I drink green tea almost daily so adding this instead woudl be awsome, i would love to see the difference in using this instead of regular green tea, I have not used it before and this seems to be a much better product than regular green tea.....i can give details on any differences felt esp. since i already drink a cup of green tea almost daily. Thanks for this awsome opportinuty guys!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh i soooo wnatt thiissss. luv green tea and always a staple with in the spring with my shred stack, def could use this with my current plans. the fact that its a more pure green tea makes my stuff tingle even more :) always enjoy tryin new flavored things so my eye is on that flavored. T-AD does beat me on the hugs though lol

also, i wouldnt review it, i'd log hehehe

Mmyamahar6

Awards
I want some the reason is I dont drink trea EVER and think maybe it would be cool to add to my daily routine

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Contest is pretty simple. This is a giveaway, no logging, a review would be nice but not mandatory!

To win it's simple, tell me why you want to try this product, and if you have ever tried a Matcha tea before.

All entries need to be in before the morning of April 9th, 2012.

It comes in two types:

Sweetened: AI Sports Nutrition Magic Matcha
Non-sweetened: AI Sports Nutrition Magic Matcha

-------------------------

Also

If you haven't gotten a AI Sports sample pack send me a PM as well with your information and I'll get some samples out to you! It's 6 samples of some of our top products! Multiple flavors of RecoverPro and Maniac included!

ah, ha ha, interesting, interesting indeed.

I want to try this product because i love green tea, and i'd like to compare it to starbucks matcha powder, which I drink on a regular basis.

in case you guys dont know, matcha is a powder used in ceremonies an such over in japan. it's cool to watch it be prepared the old fashioned way.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I live in Japan and have had tea. I will probably try the unsweetened one when AI has an amazing sale again. ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BRUCE!!!!!

Hi. How ya doin' this morning? Things going ok for ya? Alright. Hope you have a good one. Take care, buddy. See ya 'round. Yeah.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In4MoarSharks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like some magic matcha. If I had the right parts it would make me moist. Green tea is awesome.

ThickabodVein

Awards
I have been casually looking for matcha since last summer. I drink A LOT of tea and have really been wanting to try out some matcha. I have not found it at any grocery or health food store in my area except at an Asian market and it was just "with" match not pure matcha. I don't know exactly what your product contains or if the contest is still going on but could you please tell me where I can get some!

P.S. Everyone in my family eventually dies from cancer and I am trying like hell to be different!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just FYI for everyone, you don't have to just drink it as a hot tea, you can also make it an iced tea, mix it in protein shake, bake Madeleine cookies with it, make green tea ice cream, blend it with ice and fruit for a smoothie, and a ton of other ways. Smoothies can be awesome just add powder with yogurt berries fruit honey and enjoy. I've even had it as a dipping sauce for chicken fingers before.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established

1. I'm a good bro.
2. I have great hair.
10. Had secks. ^5.
LOL!!! 2 good, was going to apply but read this and quit :D

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I want to try this because
1. It's a FREE GIVEAWAY
2. I'm interested in loosing fat, and having more energy.
3. I'm on a righteous quest for awesomeness.
4.I keep it real at any cost
5. I have never tried motcha tea.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. I'm a good bro.
2. I have great hair.
10. Had secks. ^5.

BIG Tim Winner!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I have been casually looking for matcha since last summer. I drink A LOT of tea and have really been wanting to try out some matcha. I have not found it at any grocery or health food store in my area except at an Asian market and it was just "with" match not pure matcha. I don't know exactly what your product contains or if the contest is still going on but could you please tell me where I can get some!

P.S. Everyone in my family eventually dies from cancer and I am trying like hell to be different!
Hopefully Nutra will have it for sale soon!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Id love to give it a shot, Ive been drinking green tea for a while and this stuff is supposedly better, Im interested in trying it via giveaway or a purchase if the price isnt too bad

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I haven't tried magic matcha but would love to add green tea to my daily routine..I was hooked on diet Pepsi and have all but cut it out...I know the tea would help out alot....thanks and oh yeah AI RULES!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like Magic Matcha because I should have won the Stoked contest.
I would like Magic Matcha because I ain't goin back to jail.
My favorite thing about it is that Nate has tried it and I love him.
I would like Magic Matcha because I want to turn around and sell it on the supp auction!