John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

heres the assignment: look at this link AI Sports Nutrition Magic Matcha

and in one sentence write what you like the best about Magic Matcha. It can be anything, feel free to be creative and write whatever you want, within reason. Winner will be picked around the end of April 2012.

Ill start

I like Magic Matcha because it is superior to regular green tea.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No way! I read about this stuff!

I like magic matcha because it will make my nightly cup of green tea magic in a cup!

Seriously I have a cup every night after dinner for the past year. I would totally use this stuff!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I like Magic Matcha coz it has higher concentration of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fibers than other green teas...consuming Magic Matcha will improve my health so I can workout even more :)

Rodax

Awards
I like Magic Matcha because compared to anything I've matched to green tea, like magic it's better.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be hitting various stores in the near future. Hopefully NP will pick it up!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite thing about Magic Matcha is the AI logo :)
;)

:kiss:

barlush23

Awards
I like Magic Matcha because AI hooked me up with a free bottle during the Luck of the Irish promotion, and beyond all of the great health benefits, it also tastes really good!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI and Green Tea...A Matcha made in heaven

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
*I like it becuase it is made for the best stuff on earth? no wait that will get you sued...

"I'd love to sip it while eating sushi and watch Godzilla" Green Tea, High end tuna shashimi, and Godzilla just go together :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
AI Magic Matcha...TurningGreen Lean and Mean with the power of Green Tea Baby!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like magic matcha because of the antioxidents, in this day age, nothing seems healthy anymore....so health supplements have become a must in my book

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to max out my catechin consumption with Magic Macha's mucho antioxidant kung-fu kick!

I try to drink 5-6 cups of GT every day, with summer coming I see this making me some delicious iced green tea WAY easier than using the hot stuff!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Stuff looks solid, usual promo suspects are here I see..=)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Magic Matcha b/c it's the most pure, most delicate, most cared for Green Tea on the planet and the measures taken to make sure of the purity are unbelievable.

(in the voice of Cliff Clavin) It's a well know fact that the Matcha found in AI's Magic Matcha is grown in specially shaded fields in Japan, the tea is then covered with special tarps 4 weeks prior to harvest. Doing this limits the sunlight that reaches the leaves, making them produce more chlorophyll, which gives the leaf the amazing green color that it has. After harvest, the whole tea leaf is then ground by granite stone meals, producing an extremely fine powder. Grinding the whole leaf results in a full-bodied, high antioxidant, high phytonutrient green tea drink. Maintaining the whole leaf ensures that Magic Matcha drinkers consume a higher concentration of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fibers than other green teas.

barlush23

Awards
I like that almost nobody in this thread has ever tried Matcha, yet Ai has found a way to get everyone to say something good about it! Impressive!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
as a self proclaimed sorceror "magic" matcha should increase the number of rabbits i pull out of hats, i love the profile and yes i have tried it before....gte was going to be a part of my diet regime and this would be vastly superior to help reach my goals.....

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try it cause I like magic...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I noticed on the other thread the container says "unsweetened". Is there two versions?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Magic Matcha is a one of a kind product that I'd love to try.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like magic matcha, bc it reminds me of pink magic and i know it will deliver Magic lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ah, thanks for the clarification. The supp facts in the link at the beginning of this thread said 6g of sucrose and maltodextrin per serving. If there's an unsweetened version though, I'm all about it!
C'mon doods let's get this thing lit up!!! I'll go again

I need a big ol tub of Magic Matcha because I like the way the name rolls of my tongue when I say it Maaaaaagic Maaaaatchaaaa! You all should try it hahahaha. Its on the verge of sexy!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope I win, really want to try this stuff! Tomorrow's the cutoff, right?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone want to log matcha matcha or another one of our products pm me

rules can not be logging anything and willing to update it at least 3-4 x's a week(think eod)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
anyone want to log matcha matcha or another one of our products pm me

rules can not be logging anything and willing to update it at least 3-4 x's a week(think eod)
Always opportunities to LOG AI Sports when I'm already in action. One of these days John...I love AI's line up I'd like to run something for ya for sure!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Magic Matcha...Magically Delicious...and I ain't talking about no leprechaun lovin lucky charms

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Magic Matcha...BAM!! kicking that RecoverPro up a notch!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Magic Matcha...better than the best stuff on earth!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Keep your crumpets away from my Magic Matcha!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Put your damn pinky down this ain't your grandma's tea!!!!....this is MAGIC MATCHA SUCKA!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want magic matcha because of the higher amounts of egcg in it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Magic matcha so good you don't even have to try it to know that. (still would anyway tho)

mnowak1228

Awards
I like Magic Matcha because its in its purest form ground down by hand, every turn with love, on a granite stone by someone at AI because they care about giving the public the VERY BEST and HIGHEST QUALITY supplements with the greatest concentration of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fibers then anyone else in the industry!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it tastes neutral. I have added honey and made it nice. I like mine warm with my breakfast

and cold most other times
excellent. love me some tea.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it tastes neutral. I have added honey and made it nice. I like mine warm with my breakfast

and cold most other times
Excellent! Next time I place an order at AI I'll get a bottle to try.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping to make some good money at work this weekend to take advantage of the 30% off +free matcha with 40$orders. Gonna get a Ton of recover pro so I can go to 3 scoops a day to get my 12g of leucine!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hoping to make some good money at work this weekend to take advantage of the 30% off +free matcha with 40$orders. Gonna get a Ton of recover pro so I can go to 3 scoops a day to get my 12g of leucine!
????!!! Is there a promo code for this!! I need more RecoverPro!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like Magic Matcha because it tastes good on a cracker.