Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use this link for the special BOGO offer:

DHEA + Pregnenolone Patch Intro Offer

DHEA Supplement Patch For Men & Women With An Advanced Pregnenolone Complex

Featured On Super Human Radio

DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is a secretory steroid hormone produced by the body’s adrenal glands, gonads, and brain. It is an amazing natural substance that provides numerous physical, mental and wellbeing benefits for its users. At AgeForce, we take our DHEA supplement patch a step further by adding an exclusive pregnenolone (a natural neurosteroid hormone) complex. In harmony, the pregnenolone and DHEA supplement work together to increase strength, endurance and muscle mass, elevate libido and sexual performance in men and women, and it improves bone mineral density, and female reproductive health.

Knowing that many of the benefits of pregnenolone mirror the benefits of DHEA, and understanding the interlinking role in producing a steroid hormone like DHEA, our R&D team spent two years creating our DHEA-pregnenolone supplement formula. Now you can benefit from the synergistic effect of this amazing steroid/hormone power duo--the new gold standard in DHEA supplementation.

Clinical Studies Suggest Many Benefits Of DHEA Supplements:

Increases muscle strength, energy, and endurance Helps bodybuilders and other athletes build lean muscle mass Elevate libido and sexual performance in men and women Improves Memory and thinking in older people Improve bone mineral density Improvements in female reproductive health & fertility Reduced risks of cardiovascular disease Improvement of Lupus, Alzheimer’s symptoms Increased longevity Erectile dysfunction improvement Improved appearance in skin for older people Helpful in attaining health and fitness goals

When ordering your DHEA supplements, note that we have two different packages--one DHEA supplement for men and another DHEA supplement for women. While DHEA and pregnenolone supplements are equally beneficial for men and woman, the dosage levels required to deliver those benefits are different. Men require twice the dosage levels that women do and we have customized our product to insure that men and women each get the maximum benefits. And, as an FYI, the price for a month’s supply for women is 50% less!

Why Did We Add Pregnenolone to our DHEA Patches? Pregnenolone is often described as the “mother of all hormones." It is found in naturally high concentrations in some areas of the brain and clinical studies show that it improves cognitive and memory functions. However, like DHEA, natural levels of pregnenolone decline after we reach our twenties and by the age of 60, levels may have declined by up to 60 percent. By complementing our DHEA supplement with pregnenolone we have developed an ideal way for you to regain youthful levels of this important natural neurosteroid hormone. Some of pregnenolone's benefits include:

Longevity and anti-aging health Improved cognitive & memory functions Improved clarity of thinking Improved vision and visual perception of colors and patterns Increased energy Elevated sexual libido Brain enhancer Increases androgen and estrogen levels in post-menopause Anti-Inflammatory arthritis pain relief

DHEA and pregnenolone are both legal for over-the-counter sale in the United States and are legal to sell as a dietary supplements in the United States. While many athletic organizations rules prohibit the use of DHEA, it continues to be one of the most popular prohormone supplements!

If you’re over the age of 30, you should consider a DHEA supplement. DHEA levels in the body start to naturally decrease as you grow older. Clinical trials suggest that people with adrenal insufficiency, depression, and systemic lupus, may benefit from DHEA supplementation.

You should not use a DHEA supplement if:

If you are pregnant or nursing If you have a hormone sensitive condition such as: breast, uterine, ovarian cancer, or uterine fibroids. Liver Problems You have diabetes

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you had anybody try these while on cycle to help combat lethargy?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
these look awesome!!! gonna grab two and save them for future use :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you had anybody try these while on cycle to help combat lethargy?
I will be doing that in about two weeks actually. I think mattrag will too.
Nobody has tried these yet as they just came out.
Johnjynutz got a two month supply in a log opp w them too. I don't know if he's running anything else though.

Are you planning a cycle?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to get bloods done first. I'm not even scheduled, yet...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well to give a comparison for people. Dermacrine is 60mg of DHEA per the suggested dosage. This patch is 50.
I've seen people run orals at less than that on cycle to combat lethargy. Plus the added Pregnenolone should make for a good aide on cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried 1-AD last summer and I felt like taking a dirt nap, lol. Something like this would have been perfect!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like FL3X said I will be running the patch under my UD/Trenazone cycle. Should be fun ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning on running this alone. That was like the whole Idea..LOL running it solo with only support supps. I may have to hop on this to use is with my next run though

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well to give a comparison for people. Dermacrine is 60mg of DHEA per the suggested dosage. This patch is 50.
I've seen people run orals at less than that on cycle to combat lethargy. Plus the added Pregnenolone should make for a good aide on cycle.
how much pregnenelone is in it? I have a bizarre use if the dose is right ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning on running this alone. That was like the whole Idea..LOL running it solo with only support supps. I may have to hop on this to use is with my next run though
Heheh. Well if you feel the urge just be sure to let one of us reps know. ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heheh. Well if you feel the urge just be sure to let one of us reps know. ;)
Matt didnt we have this conversation before a few months ago...I ALWAYS WANT TO BE ON!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How longs this sale? Hopefully at least until the end of the week

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This I like!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt didnt we have this conversation before a few months ago...I ALWAYS WANT TO BE ON!!!!
;)

I think the sale should last till the end of the week. Don't quote me though as I think the owner said its more like while supplies last. Meaning they have a certain amount they are willing to sell at the bogo and after that it's off.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess i'd have to do it as a 1 month autoship, then cancel to get 2 at the $40 price. hmm

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK cool. May have to hop on this now..LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK just ordered the monthly auto ship...Time to rock and roll

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can you run this for????

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At therapeutic dose (follow the directions) it shouldn't cause shutdown. This was communicated by the R&D team. So a long time lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thats the dose I want to do. Well gonna log it. Just got my package today..so going to start tomorrow I think

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone see the banner for this on AM? Truly an awesome deal. Email says limited supplies.