Transdermal DHEA + Pregnenolone patch! Finally here!!! **BOGO** - AnabolicMinds.com

Transdermal DHEA + Pregnenolone patch! Finally here!!! **BOGO**

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Transdermal DHEA + Pregnenolone patch! Finally here!!! **BOGO**

Use this link for the special BOGO offer:

DHEA + Pregnenolone Patch Intro Offer

DHEA Supplement Patch For Men & Women With An Advanced Pregnenolone Complex

Featured On Super Human Radio

DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is a secretory steroid hormone produced by the bodyís adrenal glands, gonads, and brain. It is an amazing natural substance that provides numerous physical, mental and wellbeing benefits for its users. At AgeForce, we take our DHEA supplement patch a step further by adding an exclusive pregnenolone (a natural neurosteroid hormone) complex. In harmony, the pregnenolone and DHEA supplement work together to increase strength, endurance and muscle mass, elevate libido and sexual performance in men and women, and it improves bone mineral density, and female reproductive health.

Knowing that many of the benefits of pregnenolone mirror the benefits of DHEA, and understanding the interlinking role in producing a steroid hormone like DHEA, our R&D team spent two years creating our DHEA-pregnenolone supplement formula. Now you can benefit from the synergistic effect of this amazing steroid/hormone power duo--the new gold standard in DHEA supplementation.

Clinical Studies Suggest Many Benefits Of DHEA Supplements:

Increases muscle strength, energy, and endurance Helps bodybuilders and other athletes build lean muscle mass Elevate libido and sexual performance in men and women Improves Memory and thinking in older people Improve bone mineral density Improvements in female reproductive health & fertility Reduced risks of cardiovascular disease Improvement of Lupus, Alzheimerís symptoms Increased longevity Erectile dysfunction improvement Improved appearance in skin for older people Helpful in attaining health and fitness goals

When ordering your DHEA supplements, note that we have two different packages--one DHEA supplement for men and another DHEA supplement for women. While DHEA and pregnenolone supplements are equally beneficial for men and woman, the dosage levels required to deliver those benefits are different. Men require twice the dosage levels that women do and we have customized our product to insure that men and women each get the maximum benefits. And, as an FYI, the price for a monthís supply for women is 50% less!

Why Did We Add Pregnenolone to our DHEA Patches? Pregnenolone is often described as the ďmother of all hormones." It is found in naturally high concentrations in some areas of the brain and clinical studies show that it improves cognitive and memory functions. However, like DHEA, natural levels of pregnenolone decline after we reach our twenties and by the age of 60, levels may have declined by up to 60 percent. By complementing our DHEA supplement with pregnenolone we have developed an ideal way for you to regain youthful levels of this important natural neurosteroid hormone. Some of pregnenolone's benefits include:

Longevity and anti-aging health Improved cognitive & memory functions Improved clarity of thinking Improved vision and visual perception of colors and patterns Increased energy Elevated sexual libido Brain enhancer Increases androgen and estrogen levels in post-menopause Anti-Inflammatory arthritis pain relief

DHEA and pregnenolone are both legal for over-the-counter sale in the United States and are legal to sell as a dietary supplements in the United States. While many athletic organizations rules prohibit the use of DHEA, it continues to be one of the most popular prohormone supplements!

If youíre over the age of 30, you should consider a DHEA supplement. DHEA levels in the body start to naturally decrease as you grow older. Clinical trials suggest that people with adrenal insufficiency, depression, and systemic lupus, may benefit from DHEA supplementation.

You should not use a DHEA supplement if:

If you are pregnant or nursing If you have a hormone sensitive condition such as: breast, uterine, ovarian cancer, or uterine fibroids. Liver Problems You have diabetes
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you had anybody try these while on cycle to help combat lethargy?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

these look awesome!!! gonna grab two and save them for future use
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Have you had anybody try these while on cycle to help combat lethargy?
    I will be doing that in about two weeks actually. I think mattrag will too.
    Nobody has tried these yet as they just came out.
    Johnjynutz got a two month supply in a log opp w them too. I don't know if he's running anything else though.

Are you planning a cycle?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have to get bloods done first. I'm not even scheduled, yet...
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Well to give a comparison for people. Dermacrine is 60mg of DHEA per the suggested dosage. This patch is 50.
    I've seen people run orals at less than that on cycle to combat lethargy. Plus the added Pregnenolone should make for a good aide on cycle.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I tried 1-AD last summer and I felt like taking a dirt nap, lol. Something like this would have been perfect!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like FL3X said I will be running the patch under my UD/Trenazone cycle. Should be fun
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was planning on running this alone. That was like the whole Idea..LOL running it solo with only support supps. I may have to hop on this to use is with my next run though

RECOVERBRO

10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Well to give a comparison for people. Dermacrine is 60mg of DHEA per the suggested dosage. This patch is 50.
    I've seen people run orals at less than that on cycle to combat lethargy. Plus the added Pregnenolone should make for a good aide on cycle.
    how much pregnenelone is in it? I have a bizarre use if the dose is right
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    I was planning on running this alone. That was like the whole Idea..LOL running it solo with only support supps. I may have to hop on this to use is with my next run though
    Heheh. Well if you feel the urge just be sure to let one of us reps know.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Heheh. Well if you feel the urge just be sure to let one of us reps know.
    Matt didnt we have this conversation before a few months ago...I ALWAYS WANT TO BE ON!!!!

RECOVERBRO

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

How longs this sale? Hopefully at least until the end of the week

RECOVERBRO

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This I like!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Matt didnt we have this conversation before a few months ago...I ALWAYS WANT TO BE ON!!!!

I think the sale should last till the end of the week. Don't quote me though as I think the owner said its more like while supplies last. Meaning they have a certain amount they are willing to sell at the bogo and after that it's off.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I guess i'd have to do it as a 1 month autoship, then cancel to get 2 at the $40 price. hmm
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

OK cool. May have to hop on this now..LOL

RECOVERBRO

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

OK just ordered the monthly auto ship...Time to rock and roll

RECOVERBRO

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

How long can you run this for????

RECOVERBRO

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

At therapeutic dose (follow the directions) it shouldn't cause shutdown. This was communicated by the R&D team. So a long time lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Well thats the dose I want to do. Well gonna log it. Just got my package today..so going to start tomorrow I think

RECOVERBRO

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Everyone see the banner for this on AM? Truly an awesome deal. Email says limited supplies.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help on DHEA/pregnenolone dosing
    By abbazaba in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 09:45 PM
  2. T-911 + DHEA & Pregnenolone
    By Dath in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 06:19 PM
  3. cyp+DHEA+pregnenolone