I need 5 loggers!!! MASSIVE Free Testosterone + IGF-1 Enhancement

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

+

I NEED 5 PEOPLE WHO CAN LOG A STACK OF INTIMIDATE + TESTABOLAN V2!

Think you have what it takes? Tells us why you want to run this combo stack.

Winners to be chosen before March 23rd

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really wish I could have been able to go for this one, bump for a great opportunity!

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I'm only 4 days into my non sponsored Intimidate Log. Toss me a bottle of Testabolan and I'll stack 'em. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
GReat opp...good luck fellas

C

ccab

Awards
I'd like to log the stack for you. I don't feel much from other supps. So if it kicks in for me, you can be sure it really works ;) Already tried DAA, Epi, Erase, Anabeta, ...

I'm on a strict diet and...because I want to get big :p

J

Jahcuree

Lemmie log this up Vaughn, I've just read all the intimidate logs and they look impressive. I'll log this with pics and all!

T

trae1170

Awards
I am 2 weeks into a 6 week Epivar/Trenazone stack and would run this stack as part of my PCT (along with Tamox). My plan was to just run a bottle of Revolution PCT but I can put this back into my stash. Let me know I could use a better Test booster at the end of this cycle.

FYI, I am 41 years old and weigh 187. I have been lifting for about 1 1/2 years now. I would be able to report 2-3 times a week and b4 and after photos.

When will you be choosing your loggers ?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would be totally stoked to log this. I'm 42 by the way so it could give you a perspective on how it works for a old man!! Train 5 times a week and I can be detailed. I can also update as much as needed.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ulclwn

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
205lbs 5'7" 16%bf. Just took on a weightloss bett, gotta drop 20lbs total between me and another guy. Interested how the following stack would work on a calorie deficit. Id, love to log it

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
great promo!! I think I would be great for this. i can log this at the gym and at the ice rink!!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Great op here

D

D3Baseball

Awards
I'm in for this, Vaughn. The one thing I've logged for you guys in the past was Dexaprine, but that was over at bb.com so I can't link you here :|

You know me, but I'll tell you what I'm up to in training. I've been cutting/recomping with Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0, which is a cyclic keto diet. I would say I'm cutting and that's what I've used it for in the past, but I always get strength and mass gains on this diet as well. First time around, I lost 9 pounds yet gained 3/4" on both in less than a month :eek:

I've had to adjust my training due to a shoulder injury but progress is still being made. I've used 5/3/1 for a while and still love it and am using that template for my low body lifts. Still doing squats and deadlift despite the shoulder injury. I've adjusted my upper body stuff to be a little less strength oriented since I've been advised to avoid heavy loads and full shoulder ROM. I've now done my upper body workouts as an arm day - hammering bis, tris, forearms with a ton of volume and a chest/back day using some limited ROM benching, cables, DB work in high volume for chest and mostly rowing movements for back.

I've been doing all of this long enough that I expect I'll notice any differences in training, mass, libido, sleep, etc. As far as OTC test boosters, I've only ran SNS DAA and did not notice much on that run. No AAS in my past either, I'm too young and not quite dumb enough :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
look at iforce and their awsome promo's these days...im logging a sponsored recourse log soon, i'd be all over this...suggestion: give more of the new guys a chance...

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

amazing stack right here!!

^^

early feedback on Intimidate has been awesome, but adding Test v2 is awesome. HIGHLY underrated product as far as tboosters go :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 23 5'8 192 15.5% bf about to do a cut and would like to see my strength remain while cutting....I have already started my huge cutting thread that I'm starting in April I would love to run this with it...it would go with my first 4 weeks of my cut which would be clen and iforce TT33....I'd update pics every 2 weeks and update daily with my feelings each day....I'm also very interested to see the difference between this and regular DAA which I have done in the past....

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
would love the opportunity Vaughn. Reasons being; 1 love me some TestabolanV2 and secondly cause i've been curious as hell about this "Intimidate" and would love to be able to run a sponsored log of both products.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
would love the opportunity! 22, 247 pounds at 16% Bf, 6 ft tall. 400 pound bench press, 500 pound squat and 275 shoulder press. Would be an honor to log for you!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would love the opportunity! 22, 247 pounds at 16% Bf, 6 ft tall. 400 pound bench press, 500 pound squat and 275 shoulder press. Would be an honor to log for you!
Seems like a good candidate here Vaughn!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol I'd hope so bro. Got pointed here by a buddy on here and also have heard nothing but good things bout this company!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol I'd hope so bro. Got pointed here by a buddy on here and also have heard nothing but good things bout this company!
^^^^good and honest guy here!!! Love to see him logging this...

P

PowerliftNY

Awards
33 years old 262 lbs, been out of the gym 3 years with bad shoulder injury didn't think i would be able to lift anymore... Finally fully recovered been back in the gym 5 months now have had sick gains back... just trying to get back to where i was and even better... so far i've lost 70 lbs over the past year (mostly from dieting before i even went back to the gym) and then since i've been back to the gym in 5 months i've gotten my bench back up to 315, which considering my first week back 135 felt like a ton, is pretty good :)... military press is up to 185, squat 315, deadlift 495... trying like crazy to get my bench back up to 405 i want that so bad i can taste it... muscle memory is a great thing, i think doing this log for you guys would help get me there MUCH faster... I"d give you guys a great detailed log, 4-5 days a week, what ever you want... and before and after pics... good luck to everyone!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I would Love to log it if given the opportunity. 19, 180lbs about 17%bf 5'5" tall. I don't do One rep maxes I am makin my way to Bodybuilding stages and searching for some support to do that..... Got My lowerback Injured some months ago but now it's ok. I will give a detailed log and answer asked question to the best I can...

Give me the opportunity to log it...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
big bump for more entries!

adamd813

adamd813

Awards
I am interested in being involve with this experiment. I love to take things to the next level and challenge myself. I'm very dedicated and my body reacts nicely to most supps

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log this stack for you guys. Have been a fan of Iforce ever since i tried Maximixe & Reverstiol V2. Currently weighing 245 at around the 15 bf range. Looking to harden up and drop a little body fat while retaining as much lbm as possible. I've taken other DAA products in the past and enjoyed it. Would love to see how Intimidate differs.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'd love to log this stack for you guys. Have been a fan of Iforce ever since i tried Maximixe & Reverstiol V2. Currently weighing 245 at around the 15 bf range. Looking to harden up and drop a little body fat while retaining as much lbm as possible. I've taken other DAA products in the past and enjoyed it. Would love to see how Intimidate differs.
Agreed!!!

N

Night Prowler

Awards
I would like to give it a shot 37 years old 205 lbs. train 5-6 days in the gym. Always looking for that edge.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
6'0" weighing in at 247 with 23.5% BF
Have lost 55 lbs since November 29th, 2011.

Currently in the process of getting healthy for my children (girl - 5, and son - 19 months) and sexy for my wife of 5 years.

My gains have been great these last couple months and I've never taken any sort of testosterone supplement. Being 28 years old I'm pretty sure I am currently in my steady decline of natural hormone production and have been strongly considering a natural test booster as my next new product choice.

I'm pushing 255 x 6 on the bench and squatting 250 x 8, looking forward to crushing these results.

I love writing and would keep a very detailed, entertaining log with pics that I'd gladly update daily. This would be a very unique opportunity for me since I am the sole motivating force when it comes to my workouts, and this addition could present a huge change in focus and drive.

It would be an honor to be included in this project and look forward to seeing all of the participants' logs!

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I have been checking logs on here about intimidate since you posted about it, just got done reading some good reviews and behold a logging contest!
I'm 27, current weight 222lbs, 5' 10".
I'm currently lifting for strength, with added cardio for fat loss. 4-5 days a week, depending on soreness.
Lifting plan is cut fat, for future cycle.
My supps as of now are multi's and PWO.
Iv tried DAA and I like it, so if this is 100 x's better than that I would love this.
Thanks for the opportunity

A

allen6718

Awards
I would love to log a stack of INTIMIDATE + TESTABOLAN V2! I am 6'2, 180 lbs. I play football and baseball in college. I am currently lifting for football along with starting my baseball season. I could log the performance of my lifts, along with how my performance is on the field while taking your products as to now while I am not.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would appreciate the opportunity to log these products for you. I've logged other products in the past on various forums. I usually update every day, I'm honest, and I don't skimp on the opportunity when given. I'm dedicated to my health and very aware of the effect supplements have on me. I also don't log other products (aside from staples like whey, fish oil, etc.) while I'm logging a companies product so you won't see "I'm running Intimidate plus Testo plus AI plus fat burner plus everything else!"

Very interested in Intimidate especially since its release and I could compare its effects with other testosterone boosters I've used. You would not regret picking me.

X

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
6'0 193 about to go on recomp now that I just finished up PCT. I have always loved your products and would love to log this for you. I'll be honest, I have no logging experience online but Ive done it in journals before. I have 5 years training experience and 3 years supplement experience.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more entries! this is one sick combo!

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards
Im Currently Runnin Some Test Boosting Products But Pre Congrats Who Ever Gets Chosen !

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am 33 and have been getting ready to do a cut on some body far something like this would greatly help me keep gaining muscle while shredding fat. I workout about 3-5 a week depending on my schedule. I have only logged one product on here and was very pleased with it. I would like to give your product a go and give you a honest review/log. I have logged other supplements on another site but haven't had much chance on here. My last product I logged was for three months.

I have only been workin out for 9 months. My dedication has been really tested by my wife and kids, I want to be bigger,stronger and live longer. Hopefully I will be picke for this. I am always in need of some critics an help from them. Motivational advice I also good and if I don't get this op I will try try again. Thanks

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I have been checking logs on here about intimidate since you posted about it, just got done reading some good reviews and behold a logging contest!
I'm 27, current weight 222lbs, 5' 10".
I'm currently lifting for strength, with added cardio for fat loss. 4-5 days a week, depending on soreness.
Lifting plan is cut fat, for future cycle.
My supps as of now are multi's and PWO.
Iv tried DAA and I like it, so if this is 100 x's better than that I would love this.
Thanks for the opportunity
Don't know if this helps but, my stats are 1rm bench325 dead lift 465 box squat 515.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I'm 6,1 195. 26 years old been lifting off and on since high school got serious about a year and half ago. Been building a good base for a year. Was 230, dropped to 182 in that year. I have a hard time gaining... I would eat close to 3k calories a day and still just won't gain mass. I recently just finished my first SD cycle, ate 4k calories and went to 198, and after PCT I'm holding strong around 193-195. I am 2 weeks off of my PCT and have a cycle planned for May. This would make a great bridge. I am online all the time and could provide a before and after pic, as well as a daily log. I'm always happy to try new things especially after my SD cycle finally broke my 185 barrier that I could get through. So ive learned the right supps make all the difference.

Right now I'm only on regular supps. NCG Nirto (pre) Karbolyn, amminocore. AfterShock and amminocore (post).

I workout 6 days a week one body part each day for 45-50 and one day for circuit cardio,( I can't run, if makes me lose mass)

Would be very happy to try and log your stack. It would be the first of its kind for me.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
this would be great for me to log for you. I work out 5 days a week and play hockey 2 night a week. I would love to see how is would effect my hockey playing. great promo good luck everyone!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lemmie log this up Vaughn, I've just read all the intimidate logs and they look impressive. I'll log this with pics and all!
I would be totally stoked to log this. I'm 42 by the way so it could give you a perspective on how it works for a old man!! Train 5 times a week and I can be detailed. I can also update as much as needed.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ulclwn
I'm in for this, Vaughn. The one thing I've logged for you guys in the past was Dexaprine, but that was over at bb.com so I can't link you here :|

You know me, but I'll tell you what I'm up to in training. I've been cutting/recomping with Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0, which is a cyclic keto diet. I would say I'm cutting and that's what I've used it for in the past, but I always get strength and mass gains on this diet as well. First time around, I lost 9 pounds yet gained 3/4" on both in less than a month :eek:

I've had to adjust my training due to a shoulder injury but progress is still being made. I've used 5/3/1 for a while and still love it and am using that template for my low body lifts. Still doing squats and deadlift despite the shoulder injury. I've adjusted my upper body stuff to be a little less strength oriented since I've been advised to avoid heavy loads and full shoulder ROM. I've now done my upper body workouts as an arm day - hammering bis, tris, forearms with a ton of volume and a chest/back day using some limited ROM benching, cables, DB work in high volume for chest and mostly rowing movements for back.

I've been doing all of this long enough that I expect I'll notice any differences in training, mass, libido, sleep, etc. As far as OTC test boosters, I've only ran SNS DAA and did not notice much on that run. No AAS in my past either, I'm too young and not quite dumb enough :)
I am 33 and have been getting ready to do a cut on some body far something like this would greatly help me keep gaining muscle while shredding fat. I workout about 3-5 a week depending on my schedule. I have only logged one product on here and was very pleased with it. I would like to give your product a go and give you a honest review/log. I have logged other supplements on another site but haven't had much chance on here. My last product I logged was for three months.

I have only been workin out for 9 months. My dedication has been really tested by my wife and kids, I want to be bigger,stronger and live longer. Hopefully I will be picke for this. I am always in need of some critics an help from them. Motivational advice I also good and if I don't get this op I will try try again. Thanks
winners :)

Please PM me your full name, shipping address, and t-shirt size

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and yes, I know I chose 6 winners despite the title only saying 5 will win....what can I say, I'm a giver!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
and yes, I know I chose 6 winners despite the title only saying 5 will win....what can I say, I'm a giver!
Lol its an honor brother!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys! Vaughn is known for being extra generous! Great promo here.