Major Appnut Announcement !!!

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Dear Friends at Anabolic Minds,

I am happy to announce that effective March 7, my partners and I have sold Applied Nutriceuticals.

The new owner, Mr. Lance Rankin, is based in San Diego and recently sold Premier Nutrition (makers of protein bars and shakes). He brings tons of knowledge and opportunity to the table, and plans on investing heavily in the company to fuel accelerated growth. Also joining the team is Pete Vasdias, who will be assuming the General Manager role, overseeing daily operations and finances. Both of these individuals are truly great guys and in a short time we’ve developed a strong friendship and admiration of their knowledge and abilities. I am 100% confident that they are going to take AppNut to levels previously thought unattainable via completely new products and categories.

Dirk will be remaining in his current role as the chief chemist on a permanent basis, and Tanya and I will be remaining on board for a yet undetermined amount of time to assist with the transition. Otherwise, no other changes are being made to the staff, business location or day-to-day activities.

There is one additional twist. Due to Lance’s non-compete with his former company, Applied Nutriceuticals will no longer be able to produce or sell powdered products for several years. Therefore, Lit-Up will be divested separately to another buyer, who will role it into their existing brand. Barring any unforeseen issues, we hope to consummate the sale before the end of the month. In the meantime, since our existing inventory is branded Applied Nutriceuticals, we cannot sell it until it is repackaged. I will keep you apprised of those changes once it’s all nailed down.

Over the next few weeks we’ll be working with Lance and Pete to bring them up speed on all the finer nuances of our operation. Otherwise, it’s business as usual. I’ll be around for a while, so all the programs and projects we’re working on will proceed uninterrupted.

I want to personally thank the team here at Anabolic Minds both past and present as we’ve made a lot of good friends both at the corporate level and here on the forums. Rest assured we’ll still be lurking about from time to time. As for new ventures…only time will tell!

All the best -

Don

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad Dirk stayed on wouldn't be the same AppNut without him there.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Dirk is definitely the man!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad to see Lit-Up go :(

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This

They couldn't wait to sell til the other guy's non-compete clause was up?
Did you miss that part about years? I am sure they arent waiting for one product.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard R1 is going postal

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully Dirk will come up with a capped alternative?

DAA, TMG, beta alanine, sam-e and l-tryosine all in a pill. Stack with RPM and Drive

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the new twist on App Nut. Retaining Dirk is mandatory, IMHO. Treat him well, new owners..just sayin'.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn no more lit-up. Best pre-wo to come out in ages.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
What is that clause?
It basically states that if you leave a job, you can't go to another job in the same field. This keeps secret information (in this case formulas) from being passed to a new company.

For example, I work for a major GPS company. There's a non-compete clause I signed when I got hired. If I ever leave this job, I can't work for another GPS company for a certain number of years. This prevents me from using technology I was privey to in this job at the new one.