Get Yours....FREE!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Cool Get Yours....FREE!


    We've been giving away samples of AI Sports Nutrition for Free to First time requestors!!!!

    All you have to do is Comment here and then PM Me with your name / mailing address. Be sure to include a phone number if you are outside the states.



  2. Ok why not ?
    I love me some samples.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    Ok why not ?
    I love me some samples.
    Can't beat free! Let me know what you think of them when they get there
    •   
       


  4. Will do.
    Excited to try the recoverpro and maniac.
    Perform was good when I used it before

  5. will do. id like to try

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    will do. id like to try
    shoot me a PM and I'll get it out

  7. Bump
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Stacked 2 caps motivate w/ pouch of maniac = AWESOME! Probably the best workout I've had in a while! Thanks for the samples, jigga, I'll be switching my pre workout supp to this stack asap

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Stacked 2 caps motivate w/ pouch of maniac = AWESOME! Probably the best workout I've had in a while! Thanks for the samples, jigga, I'll be switching my pre workout supp to this stack asap
    Thats what we like to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Which Maniac did you prefer? Pink lemonade or Fruit Punch?

  10. Love me some ai

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Thats what we like to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Which Maniac did you prefer? Pink lemonade or Fruit Punch?
    They were both pretty good but the fruit punch was the best of the two. You guys did a good job with recover pro making bcaa's not taste like s**t! lol

  12. ill take some!!

  13. I like free stuff

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    They were both pretty good but the fruit punch was the best of the two. You guys did a good job with recover pro making bcaa's not taste like s**t! lol
    Glad to hear you liked both products. I love Recover Pro and could drink it ALL day.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    ill take some!!
    as long as you PM me name / address, Youll get the samples

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs29 View Post
    I like free stuff
    Free is always good!

  17. I'm game. Thanks!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
    I'm game. Thanks!
    Lets roll!

  19. Im always a fan of companies willing to stand behind their product with samples. I'll be in to try, I'm in the market for a new Pre-workout

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NJIRONPIG View Post
    Im always a fan of companies willing to stand behind their product with samples. I'll be in to try, I'm in the market for a new Pre-workout
    Let me know what you think

  21. I want to try the Maniac!!

  22. Interested in your products but I have to get my posts up to send PM's.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I want to try the Maniac!!
    PM me with shipping info

  24. Really want to try perform

  25. would like to try

  26. I'm in!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ohlak View Post
    Really want to try perform
    Its part of our sample packs!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    would like to try
    Got the request... will get it out

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MusclestoGo View Post
    I'm in!!


    let me know your thoughts

  30. Let's try

  31. hope im not too late. In

  32. Quote Originally Posted by ccab View Post
    Let's try
    On its way

  33. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    hope im not too late. In
    Still in time!

  34. DEFINATELY Look into this!

  35. Very nice

  36. hmm free stuff im in

  37. Dude, I would love some free samples. I'm 56 years old and have been lifting for 30 years.Rock me with some samples.

  38. LOVE your products!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  39. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Very nice

    on its way!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fat free, sugar-free cheesecake recipe (1000 calories)
    By warvictim in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 07:39 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:45 PM
  3. ANABOLIC-PUMPô Free Free Free Free Free.
    By USPLabs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in